A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

comp500

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! But it is so buggy still that you are teleported randomly and you can't do anything!

I wish I could think and in 1 second I had a fully functional, bug-less epic program/mod

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
Wish granted! But it is so buggy still that you are teleported randomly and you can't do anything!

I wish I could think and in 1 second I had a fully functional, bug-less epic program/mod
wish granted! to bad it changes the color and texture of every block in the game to purple

i wish all griefing would stop

comp500

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted! to bad it changes the color and texture of every block in the game to purple

i wish all griefing would stop
Wish granted! But you fell in the void through someones trap.

Wish: I wish I could be a Mojangsta!

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the only thing your allowed to do is cleaning the toilets with your tongue.

I wish my girlfriend stops complaining about the fact that I play Minecraft to much and starts playing herself.

Reactions: QueWhat

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but you only have one minecraft account and they dont make or sell minecraft anymore cracked or otherwise and her playing consumes her to the point where you are forced to do nothing but watch.

I wish I had a clean glass of water with no pathogens.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, the glass is very clean, however the water is from a sewer, albeit a very clean sewer.

I wish that I had a crate of saffron.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. However, when you first receive the crate you are so excited that you run towards the kitchen with the crate, trip, and drop the crate in a 4x4 pool of lava that magically appeared in your kitchen. Hey, at least I didn't use the "over 20g of saffron" scenario :O

I wish I had 20 million legit dollars that I won from a lotery ticket, that I received legally, quickly, without attracting attention from the mafia or any other criminal or criminal organization, without having to work hard for, and without having to worry about losing it in any form. (hehe good luck with this one)

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, You are a pineapple, inside of a blender that is about to be turned on.

I wish that I felt better today :U (Throwing up)

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! You feel much better after you finish throwing up all over your clothes, keyboard, desk and monitor.

I wish someone would teach the snow to stay away from cars and roads.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, all of a sudden you feel perfectly fine and no longer feel anything. However, 2 months later you find out you are pregnant (yes, I saw your profile). Meldiron beat me to it :D

Wish granted; snow is tought to stay away from cars and roads. However, the snow was also tought to target humans and you are bombarded by snow balls from the sky every time you step outside.

I wish I could become the #1 top performing manager within my department in one day without cheating or doing anything illegal, without bribing or blackmailing anyone, without having to sleep with anyone, without having to work too hard, without having to hurt anything in any form, and without having to cut my salary or change jobs/position. Hehehe, I make 'em harder and harder.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now because all the snow is staying away from cars and roads, you have to wade through 30 yard snow just to get anywhere that doesn't have a road.

Answer Que's wish lol :D

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
That's an easy wish to grant, so I grant it! you are now the top performing manager in your department because every other manager got promoted, you now have MANY bosses who watch you like a hawk and micromanage you like a puppet to validate their new position of authority.

I wish that humans could be implanted with neural nano-tech to improve memory and cognitive reasoning, including a bio super HD hud display inside the eye.

(I'm glad this thread is being enjoyed.)

Reactions: QueWhat

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I wish that humans could be implanted with neural nano-tech to improve memory and cognitive reasoning, including a bio super HD hud display inside the eye.
Wish granted! You now have all these amazing features, but what you don't know is that everything you see, smell, eat, talk and fantasize about will be processed to a Central Computer where the government will be watching and monitoring your every move...

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but everybody spends and now 80% of people are poor.

I wish everybody a happy Hannukah

dracarian

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted, every person on earth has 8 gifts, from you, and now you have to run away from the law and the mafia, forced to live a lone life the the mountains all by your self because every human on earth is hunting you to get their money you had to borrow from them to get the presents in the first place.

I wish to be able to travel to different dimensions and come away from them with all the knowledge and power i receive from them, with out being lost or stuck in one dimension or time.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but upon coming back you realized how primitive the human race is, and in attempts to advance us you become a prisoner of NASA and the FBI who want your knowledge.

I'll improve on Que's:

I wish I had 100 million legit US American dollars that I won from a lottery ticket, that I received legally, quickly, without attracting attention from the mafia or any other criminal or criminal organization, without attracting attention of any government or law enforcement, without having to work hard for, and without having to worry about losing it in any form.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I had 100 million legit US American dollars that I won from a lottery ticket, that I received legally, quickly, without attracting attention from the mafia or any other criminal or criminal organization, without attracting attention of any government or law enforcement, without having to work hard for, and without having to worry about losing it in any form.

Wish granted! In other news, the stock market crashed! The Greater Depression strikes the United States as the value of the US Dollar drops to an unimaginable depth. Your $100 million will now afford you a loaf of bread, or you can burn it to keep warm tonight.

I wish my cat would stop eating my Christmas tree and puking it up on my floor.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I wish my cat would stop eating my Christmas tree and puking it up on my floor.

Wish granted, but instead your cat chews on the christmas lights lead causing the tree catch fire and burns down your house. As you didn't declare owning a cat on your insurance policy then your policy becomes null and void, leaving you homeless and penniless. But at least you have your cat.

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
Homophobic comments will NOT be tolerated on the FTB forums
wish granted

but by the time you are getting a rockstar, the world will not be listening to punk music...
you have atleast your flowers

i wish for the prime minister in belgium not to be gay (elio di rupo is gay)