A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted

but by the time you are getting a rockstar, the world will not be listening to punk music...
you have atleast your flowers

I wish for the prime minister in belgium not to be gay (elio di rupo is gay)

Ok a perfectly good game ruined jordymasijn the Pm of Belgium being gay or not is not an issue to be discussed here on the forums Rule 1. Be respectful. No racist, sexist or homophobic comments will be tolerated.

this rule extends to not only members of this community but just in general. I'm going to let the game continue but your response is to be ignored .

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Wish granted, however little did you know that the flowers were hemlock and your urge to pick and eat one was too great. Now you are under the daises and literally one with the earth :p

I wish I was 21 again

Reactions: QueWhat

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
With granted, but you are stuck with your human conscience, so you get extremely bored, and are infuriated by your inability to talk.

I wish I didn't have homework.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Ok first attempt at this ....

Granted But the bag is soooo heavy you pull your arms off trying to carry it.

I wish my kids didn't grow up soo fast

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
(Hey scott! ;D)
Granted, your children now age in reverse, they slowly mentally degrade.

I wish I could pass the wish on to the next person.

Legion9191

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you pass all your wishes on, and lose the ability to ever wish again.

I wish that Half Life 3 would finally release.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the game is so terrible, you never want to play it.

I wish that this wish couldn't be corrupted.

Reactions: Belone

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but since it is paradoxical you are stuck in a loop of corrupted-incorruptible forever and while your wish remains incorrupted your brain is still stuck processing the loop.

I wish I could actually go to bed when I actually plan to for once and not a couple hours later[DOUBLEPOST=1355287346][/DOUBLEPOST]Which would also mean now. 'Night

Reactions: dalekslayer96

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but you know have the memory of 5 second tom from 50 first dates the movie so every time you start to type it out you forget and have to start over.
I wish I was as creative as the people on the voxel box without bringing down their creativity.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I was as creative as the people on the voxel box without bringing down their creativity.

Wish granted, you now have the combined creative intellect of the entire voxel box team, you go on to become the most famous Minecraft architect, but become disillusioned by your success, and like so many tortured geniuses before you, you run up massive debts and develop a drinking problem before eventually on a stormy night you take your own life. (That was a little dark, apologies :p)

I wish I could have had a few extra hours in bed this morning before going to work.

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you sleep in a few extra hours and then get to work only to be fired for your tardiness.

I wish the author of optifine brought out a server compatible mod that ended my processing and lag issues.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but then Mojang released the Modding API and finished rewriting MC, so Optifine no longer works.

I wish this sentence was false. (And that I have the mental processing power to deal with paradoxes)

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
(OK I know I only just went and this is greedy, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to answer ^^)
Your wish enters a duality of being both granted and not granted. Reality is ripped asunder, all the dimensons of time and space collapse into a single point. The amount of energy within this single point causes an astronomical expolosion, then approximately 14 billion years later someone on a forum playing a game of Corrupt a wish asks "I wish this sentence was false."

I wish it would hurry and be summer so I can stop freezing my *** off.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. The resulting rapid change in temperature causes the polar ice caps to melt, causing world-wide flooding, which kills millions of people and causes thousands of species to go extinct. But at least you're warm.

I wish I could stop procrastinating.

118Andrew

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you were procrastinating your plan to blow up the world, and in 9 days time your plan is complete and the world is destroyed.

I wish I wasn't bored, and the ways of entertaining me did NOT include and physical pain to anyone (or thing 0.o)

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you find renewed, everlasting enjoyment in minecraft. However, you enjoy it so much that everything else is boring beyond extent and you can do nothing but play minecraft. As a result, you die of dehydration and lack of sleep at the same time.

I wish I had 100 trillion legit US American dollars (That will not and cannot be devalued and/or destroyed in anyway), that I won from a lottery ticket that I received legally, quickly, without attracting attention from the mafia or any other criminal or criminal organization, without attracting attention of any government or law enforcement, without having to work at all for, and without having to worry about losing it in any form whatsoever, and without any disasters (natural disasters, exterterestrial collisions, and invasions, human and/or alien), wars (terrestrial and/or extraterrestrial) and/or collapse of the USA, the world, or the universe itself and that I live without any negative effects for at least 100 years after the time that I won the money.
(Hopefuly i covered everything this time :D)