A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. You are now so rich that you find no point in doing anything anymore. You sit around all day watching bad sitcoms growing fatter and lazier.

I wish that people who don't know what they are talking about on the internet would stop pretending they knew stuff.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted now every one know every thing about any thing...except you, they argue all day about the meaing of life makeing you feel like a first grader in ap physics.

i wish my pants were clean

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. Unfortunately, to get your pants clean, they had to be shipped to a dry cleaner in the Alpha Centari system. Your wallet was also in your pants. Now you don't have any pants to wear, or any money.

I wish that I had my own pocket dimension.

comp500

Jul 29, 2019
You do, but it's so buggy that it is inhabited by BLOCK 36.
I wish i knew how to make Client-Side mods

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
I love it when people try to beat the system (without lame paradoxical sentences anyway :p) and so I grant your wish. You take the cheque for 100 trillion dollars, looking furtively around you at the same time, waiting for the other shoe to drop... But the shoe cannot drop, there are no shoes, everyone is naked including yourself, you ignore this, walk to the bank and cash the cheque. You are now the most wealthy human since time began! a claxon sounds to signify this momentous occasion but it's annoying so you reach out of bed and hit the snooze button. Enjoying your wealth is like a dream come true, but one that lasts for 100 years. Scientists are baffled by your comatose state, unable to wake up but your subconscious is still hitting the snooze button while you grin so hard at your new dream life experiences. Your family and friends stop visiting after a few months, some drop by after a few years to see your hideously deformed body withered away except for your arm which reaches for the snooze button and the massively overused facial muscles for the grin which now pulls your lips so wide there are holes at the sides for a fist to fit in, they never return. Eventually 100 years pass and you are given the moment of wakefulness before you die, your eyes tear open weakly and your grin is permanent agony of lockjaw. Unfortunately you are now 100 + your age and the world is scary, you are in agony in a sealed dark room where they left you after realising you could not have any negative effects on you right down to a simple intravenous drip and to look upon your deformed face was like looking into pure insanity. Unable to go back to sleep you wait for death in the knowledge it was all a dream.

¬_¬ Hope that wasn't too dark, effort on the part of the wish meant effort on the part of the corruption.

I wish that I was turned into the perfect geneticly replicating human, unable to age, immortal, all wounds could be healed and my mentallity remained intact even after such things as my head cleaved in 2, or blown into micro particles after I rehealed.

EDIT---------
(DAMN took too long lol.) ignore this if you want, or corrupt my wish along with someone elses before me.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I wish i knew how to make Client-Side mods

Wish granted, you learn to make client-side mods, but you become so obsessed over each and every little bug that you never actually manage to release a single mod.

I wish that I was turned into the perfect geneticly replicating human, unable to age, immortal, all wounds could be healed and my mentallity remained intact even after such things as my head cleaved in 2, or blown into micro particles after I rehealed

Wish granted, you live forever and watch everyone and everything you love wither and die before your eyes, and without the comforting embrace of insanity to slip into you, you remain lucid and aware for all of time and remember each and every loss perfectly cleary.

I wish I could experience space travel, namely stand on another planet.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you learn to make client-side mods, but you become so obsessed over each and every little bug that you never actually manage to release a single mod.

Wish granted, you live forever and watch everyone and everything you love wither and die before your eyes, and without the comforting embrace of insanity to slip into you, you remain lucid and aware for all of time and remember each and every loss perfectly cleary.

I wish I could experience space travel, namely stand on another planet.
Wish granted BUT you in such a hurry to get on mars, you forget to put the parking break on and this ship floats away leaving you stranded with no supplies.

I wish I was good at some sports

Reactions: ArcticW01f

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted BUT you in such a hurry to get on mars, you forget to put the parking break on and this ship floats away leaving you stranded with no supplies.

I wish I was good at some sports
Wish granted, but you get addicted and you can't stop playing sports, so you die.

I wish I could kill this thread.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted - you get moderator abilities, but right before you delete/close the thread the forum crashes and you lose your account instead. I wish I didn't have another test later.

118Andrew

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but I didn't understand what you said and therefore you died out my awesomeness.

I wish that made sense.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you're too awesome to bother looking at the next line for the answer, so you never know.
I meant a test in school.
I hope everyone has a great holiday.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you're too awesome to bother looking at the next line for the answer, so you never know.
I meant a test in school.
I hope everyone has a great holiday.
Wish granted, Nothing happens

I wish toonami would stop Showing the shitty Naruto where EVERY sentence either begins or ends with "Believe It!"

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, Nothing happens

I wish toonami would stop Showing the shitty Naruto where EVERY sentence either begins or ends with "Believe It!"
Wish granted. It is now showed by every channel except toonami.
I wish that people who didn't know anything about law/politics/ethics would stop talking on the internet.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. I became a moderator over the entire internet.

I wish that I had a bottle of Cream Liqueur that would never go empty.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. I became a moderator over the entire internet.

I wish that I had a bottle of Cream Liqueur that would never go empty.

Wish granted, but you can't open the bottle to drink it. ;)

I wish that there was more people posting.

Reactions: Munaus

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you can't open the bottle to drink it. ;)

I wish that there was more people posting.
Wish granted, there are so many people that webpage crashes and the entire ftb webpage is down.

I wish that someone corrupts my wish.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, there are so many people that webpage crashes and the entire ftb webpage is down.

I wish that someone corrupts my wish.

Wish granted, i corrupted your wish that much you can no longer wish.

Now with the forums down. I wish to go on a holiday

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you go on a vacation to Stockholm, because you heard about the swedish girls and the lovely climate there.
Unfortunatly, you forgot to check your calendar. It is december, there is a snowstorm raging in Stockholm, all the swedish girls remain indoors with their families and all flights out have been cancelled and all hotels filled. You will have to sleep in the cold streets.
I wish that the indie game Kenshi would update to 0.4 version already. Awww cmon! :(

Reactions: Lawbroken

comp500

Jul 29, 2019
I wish that the indie game Kenshi would update to 0.4 version already. Awww cmon! :(
Wish granted, it is, but all they add is 5000 bugs. (Enter key, Y U NO WORK) I wish that everyone in the whole world loved minecraft.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted everyone loves minecraft so much that a great civil war breaks out over ML vs forge and 95% of the popluation is wiped out/ except mojang who just released minecraft 5 now with mod support.

i wish i wish i didn't squish that fish