A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are a very tiny Common or Garden Dragon without teeth.
I wish that people would know what book I am referring to.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they know, but they don't tell you, so you cry in a corner like a confused little boy.

I wish the girl I like liked me.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they know, but they don't tell you, so you cry in a corner like a confused little boy.

I wish the girl I like liked me.
Yours is so easy I think that actually happened in a The Fairly Oddparents episode.
She gets insane and starts stalking you nonstop and forcing you to get near her and making you tell her that she's preety...

I wish I wasn't surrounded by morons in my classroom.

Reactions: the_j485

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god. I have the same problem. You just hear them yell across the class, "EX, WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO NUMBER 7!" Granted, now they're on the other side of the room, leaving you alone. Forever alone.

I wish the same thing except the girl doesn't turn crazy.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god. I have the same problem. You just hear them yell across the class, "EX, WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO NUMBER 7!" Granted, now they're on the other side of the room, leaving you alone. Forever alone.

I wish the same thing except the girl doesn't turn crazy.
Well, I don't really care. It's probably better that way.
Anyway, granted! The girl you like likes you now, but she's annoying as hell and you can't stand her.

I wish I had a toilet that was extremely confortable and allowed me to have clearer thoughts when I sat in it to take a shit.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Only it constantly clogs and gets nasty water all over your (insert whatever parts you happen to have here).
I wish I was a vampire.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you travel back in time and get pitchforked and burned.
I wish that Logistics Pipes wouldn't crash my 1.5.1 instance so I could add it back in.

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you travel back in time and get pitchforked and burned.
I wish that Logistics Pipes wouldn't crash my 1.5.1 instance so I could add it back in.

Granted, but Greg fixed it for you, so everything cost Nether Stars

I wish there was sun all the time

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now you can't sleep. The rest of the world, too. FOREVER.
I wish I was more organized.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but an angry poster ate all your things.

I wish I had an AK-47 to shoot those who I deem not worthy in my class, those who I wonder if they ever went to school. "MISS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY DOES 1+1=2?". Especially if they think they're funny.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now you're in jail and you constantly drop the soap.

I wish I was able to talk to other people that aren't my friends (but I want to talk to them too) and to the girl I like (apparently she likes me, too, according to my friend - he also said that she's a meganekko).

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but you start talking to really annoying people, so annoying that a huge tupperware pot comes out of your ear, and it eats them, but this makes you go to jail. However, this girl come to the prison and starts talking with you, she comes every week. That ended actually kinda luvvy-duvvy, so I had to do this. You also consistently drop the soap.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you ___ but then ___ happens leaving you sad. This is difficult without a wish.
I wish I wasn't so dependent on caffeine. I need to drink 3 cans of monster just to wake up properly :(

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but now you can't sleep, and you see tupperware pots and potted plants floating around you

I wish for ______ but without ______ so that I can _______

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but all the Ars Magica mobs come to life and kill you.
I wish that Kaos Ritual didn't have such a scary signature.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, his is nice, but everyone else's is scary now.

I wish I do well on my exams today. :S

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, you are accused of cheating by a jealous student and instantly fail all your exams, with no chance of making up for that.

I wish I didn't have to be at school.

Sent from my phone using black magic