[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheez99

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really like changing the vanilla textures, so I won't be making any differences there. I will provide more alternatives in the customizer for larger bricks though... I just need time. I am more open to try new things with the mod textures though.

Concept? Test it out and let me know what you think. Base texture by Shisensama.
View attachment 1850

I like it! Much more interesting than the small bricks.

Aideen

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really like changing the vanilla textures, so I won't be making any differences there. I will provide more alternatives in the customizer for larger bricks though... I just need time. I am more open to try new things with the mod textures though.

Concept? Test it out and let me know what you think. Base texture by Shisensama.
View attachment 1850
Looks really good :) thanks so much

jefrbunn

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if the soartex patcher has been updated but currently the mailbox has no texture when placed (from forestry)

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
First, thank you and the team for such a great set of textures. The only thing that bothers me at the moment is GUI-related:

XiICXFi.png

There's important info in that red box! The info section is transparent on all of the GT recipe pages as far as I can tell. If there's an easy way to fix this, I'd be much obliged :)

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back home and making progress on the pack again. I've been very busy with the move.

The mod patcher is compatible with the newer versions of all the FTB packs released yesterday. I will update the premades soon and provide the new versions to the launcher. I know the RP marble brick texture still isn't in, I'll get that ready as well.

@jefr: I removed it, it didn't look good. A new texture will be made for it eventually.
@noah: Yikes! That's a bad place for something like that. Maybe the NEI files for Gregtech will allow me to change that exception and not all the backings. Written down, thanks.

Vinctia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm kinda new to modding and I seem to have a few problems with it. I've gotten the textures into Minecraft and they seem okay, but the dirt with grass block is weird. I think it's broken. There's a fire texture and a portal texture on the blocks, as seen on the picture below:

2013-02-15_13.40.31.png

Did I do something wrong with the files? BTW, I have the Soartex Vanilla pack.
Please help?

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not the best place to ask, but has Optifine been fixed to work with the DW pack 5.01 version?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Patcher updated!
-Xeno's Reliquary added
-Logistics Pipes updated (Justin_a)
-Thaumcraft quicksilver drop fixed
-Redpower marble bricks changed
-Redpower bag GUI centered
-Forestry solder GUI fixed
-Misc Periphs updated to 3.1
-Extra Bees and Thaumic Bees updates
-Extra Trees mostly completed (unreleased)
-Astral Craft added
-Railcraft compatability update, locomotives added
...quite a few more changes, but I can't remember all that has stacked up.

Mod patcher is currently compatible with latest updates to FTB packs. Updates will be sent to the launcher very soon.

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
Use Optifine, read the instructions in the OP.

Actually, Forge already supports HD texture packs (minus custom water and lava), so he shouldn't be seeing that in the first place. Seems indicative of something else going wrong.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, Forge already supports HD texture packs (minus custom water and lava), so he shouldn't be seeing that in the first place. Seems indicative of something else going wrong.
Forge only works for 32x I believe.

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
Forge only works for 32x I believe.

Goes up to 128x. Anyway, I've used the pack without Optifine before, when it wasn't playing nice with Twilight Forest maps. Using Optifine should fix the problem, anyway, along with a nice set of features so there's really no point to not using it in this case. It just seemed...odd.

BHHammy

Jul 29, 2019
Heyas, I've found something off with the Light Xychoridite Bricks...for some reason, they show up as tan inworld.
rQGfkIn.jpg

Which is weird because they show up as the regular white in my hand. The default texture pack has them showing up perfectly white, so it's something with the texture pack, I think. Or did I manage to screw something up?

GieljanVDS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the latest version of this pack. But the ores of traincraft like oily sands and crude oil are still default.
When I look it up in the zip-file there's is a texture for these two ores.
Anyone know what this problem is and what to do? Thanks
I'm also using the latest optifine.

Aldowashere

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I'm really sorry if this has been addressed and I've missed it, but when i try to download this texture pack from the launcher i get prompted with 'texture pack not found for selected mod pack's version.' Have I missed something really simple or has the new version of mindcrack outdated the current texture pack?
Thanks.

MCmama

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I'm really sorry if this has been addressed and I've missed it, but when i try to download this texture pack from the launcher i get prompted with 'texture pack not found for selected mod pack's version.' Have I missed something really simple or has the new version of mindcrack outdated the current texture pack?
Thanks.

I had the same issue, just download the pack manually off the website and stick it in the texture pack folder for whatever FTB version you are using until they fix it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.