• birchcolor.png
    birchcolor.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
  • foliagecolor.png
    foliagecolor.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 63

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
That's why there are multiple editions of soartex, the same texture slots get reused for other purposes in later versions of the mod. The patch for Thaumcraft supports 3.0.2b, which is not back-compatible with the version of Thaumcraft in any of the FTB packs. Same deal with OmniTools, patcher supports 3.0.0, mod pack still has 2.x. The mod packs are probably going to be updated Monday, which will fix the issue. Sorry about the problem, I should have mentioned they weren't back-compatible or something.

You can manually update to "internal testing" version in the launcher, as well, if they don't want to wait. (Just be wary that there might be bugs/config issues.) And for those who do this, DW20 updated his pack to include Extra Bees and Twilight Forest, so make sure you select those mods in the texture patcher, as it hasn't updated its mod list and probably won't until the official FTB update.[DOUBLEPOST=1359144928][/DOUBLEPOST]To clarify, the internal testing version is just the biggest number in the dropdown menu (it's not actually called "internal testing").

soccer16x

Jul 29, 2019
When using the pack with the most recent optifine(at least most recent i think :p ) and using the connected textures I do not see any connected textures, is there a way to like fix this or something? Because i really like the look of a huge window with out borders on all the pieces of glass. Oh and sorry if this has already been addressed

zahfelade

Jul 29, 2019
When using the pack with the most recent optifine(at least most recent i think :p ) and using the connected textures I do not see any connected textures, is there a way to like fix this or something? Because i really like the look of a huge window with out borders on all the pieces of glass. Oh and sorry if this has already been addressed
Be sure you aren't using the "light" version of optifine...it doesn't support connected textures. Only the Ultra and Standard editions do.

soccer16x

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the standard version of optifine, and I see the option for connected textures in game and when I change it to either fast or fancy I see no change.

JakeAFPR

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a way to fix these border issues? I am getting problems with borders rendering/connecting on Basalt and Marble. (See http://imgur.com/d7x2qaq). It also appears on Rubber trees and some other types of trees, but not all. Just wondering if anyone else knows a fix. It goes away if I disable anti-aliasing in optifine, but I am just wondering if there is a different way to solve it and keep AA. Thanks.

Loving the Texture Pack btw. Amazing work.

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the standard version of optifine, and I see the option for connected textures in game and when I change it to either fast or fancy I see no change.

From Shoe's earlier post (buried in the thread somewhere):
I am wary of over-connected glass. If you have a pane of glass any larger than 3x3, it just becomes invisible. What I did about this is set up the connected glass to only work with MCPatcher, where it would also receive a tint to keep it from disappearing altogether. Since Optifine does not have the better glass mod which allows me to add a tint, I made sure the properties file for connected glass was not in a format Opti can read.

I must have forgotten to include the glass.txt which explains this and gives instructions on how to change it (easily) on your own. Sorry!

To connect glass on Optifine:
Rename /CTM/GlassBorder.properties to /CTM/terrain49.properties

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a way to fix these border issues? I am getting problems with borders rendering/connecting on Basalt and Marble. (See http://imgur.com/d7x2qaq). It also appears on Rubber trees and some other types of trees, but not all. Just wondering if anyone else knows a fix. It goes away if I disable anti-aliasing in optifine, but I am just wondering if there is a different way to solve it and keep AA. Thanks.

Loving the Texture Pack btw. Amazing work.
It's an artifact of AA, no other way to really fix it.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, all packs updated. Map, Tech and Lite packs added. Presets in launcher set. We should have this appearing in the launcher soon.
Most notable is a bunch of original ore textures! Gregtech GUIs have been added (Dare2Win+Nexans20), but will likely go through further revisions. There is a VERY long list of changes and improvements that I just don't feel like listing right now... just download and give it a spin. ;)

Vanilla improvements are next on the radar.

Kajin Style

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know why this modpack won't download in the launcher? I can't seem to figure out why it's not working. Using v1.2.2 and downloaded the Direwolf pack (5.0.1) for 1.4.7 minecraft

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps because it's not updated for DW v5.01 ? I don't know this to be the issue, but I downloaded it previously, and was hoping it was updated so attempted to re-download it, and it told me it wasn't supported for 1.4.7 and v5.01.

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
The updates to this texture pack haven't made it to the launcher, yet. You can still use the patcher from the OP and get any previous version you had up to date, though.

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
The updates to this texture pack haven't made it to the launcher, yet. You can still use the patcher from the OP and get any previous version you had up to date, though.

Sorry to be such a grouch, but if it ain't in the launcher, I ain't using it. That's kinda one of the reasons why I chose this specific launcher over any other, one click usage.

REDX36

Jul 29, 2019
Also, in the most recent compiled version of the downloadable packs, they were made using the patcher, so you can actually update them with it c;

Status
Not open for further replies.