[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Just a re post of a issue that i found on August of 2013, the Synthesizer of Extra Bees is still missing a re texturing, seems to be the only machine missing by the way.
When I first textured the bee machines I decided to wait to make that texture for some reason. Now that Binnie has gone MIA and the code base is no longer being maintained, I don't have any interest in finishing it. If Binnie returns or the code base is released to someone else, I'll be happy to finish it though!

Lykeuhfox

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you have any say in this or know the launcher devs Shoe, but I see the Monster version of Soartex in the launcher and it's not installing correctly. The window to download it pops up and immediately closes.

Cheshyr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you have any say in this or know the launcher devs Shoe, but I see the Monster version of Soartex in the launcher and it's not installing correctly. The window to download it pops up and immediately closes.

You aren't alone. How do we download the 1.64 version manually?

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB (for 1.6.4) download seems to have a new issue where essence berries (from tinkers construct? I think? Or is that natura?) have a corrupted texture. All I know is that of all the berries they have an animated sprite.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed! Sorry about the delay.
@JohnTimisces: I'll have to fix that soon. I feel like the portal gun portals need to be made too ;)

verid

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else crashing due to a combination of inverted lamps from Project Red and the new Soartex FTB for MC1.6 (released Jan 11 one page back)?

I don't seem to crash when using the old Soartex FTB for MC1.6 (released a few weeks ago). Maybe coincidence... I don't know.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 14/01/14 9:05 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeHi(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeAt(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeForceCollapse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.RenderHalo.onRenderWorldLast(RenderHalo.java:74)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_482_RenderHalo_onRenderWorldLast_RenderWorldLastEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.dispatchRenderLast(ForgeHooksClient.java:242)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1289)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1002)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:946)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
We believe we may have the 1.6 installation for texturepacks working on the launcher. Currently DW20, FTBLite2 , Horizons and Magic World 2 are available in Soartex. Please do not tell the Soartex guys if there's a bug right now, this is a test phase and we are not 100% sure it works yet. For now this is just a test to see if the code works and installs the texturepacks to the correct location. Once it definitely working we'll get updated versions from the Soartex crew for any pack they wish to cover.

Reactions: rhn and Croaganey

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, just a little of my own opinion, but might it not be a better idea to use some screenshots of modded minecraft instead of vanilla minecraft for the opening post? seeing as most people here come for modded soartex...

Status
Not open for further replies.