[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
BuildCraft goodies

2012-12-21_002406.png

Looks awesome.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
all these images are looking great guys, got me excited for the next update to the pack. :D
Looks awesome.
I'm using this one myself, I like it so far :)
Thanks for all the positive comments guys :D Glad you are enjoying the pack. It really makes it worth my while to see that others are liking it as much as I do.

How are you guys set for the 1.4.6 plus the redpower release?
Things are looking pretty good. We've come a long way since I started this thread, and most of it wouldn't have been possible without the support of the community. I'm recovering from a recent surgery and haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked to, and have not released a new update in a while. Keep in mind that is the holidays, so don't expect anything until things settle down a bit.

As far as redpower support goes, I'll have to play around with it for a few days to see what has changed on the sprite sheets, and fix any blanks (the same goes for all of the other mods in the pack).

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the positive comments guys :D Glad you are enjoying the pack. It really makes it worth my while to see that others are liking it as much as I do.

Things are looking pretty good. We've come a long way since I started this thread, and most of it wouldn't have been possible without the support of the community. I'm recovering from a recent surgery and haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked to, and have not released a new update in a while. Keep in mind that is the holidays, so don't expect anything until things settle down a bit.

As far as redpower support goes, I'll have to play around with it for a few days to see what has changed on the sprite sheets, and fix any blanks (the same goes for all of the other mods in the pack).

Get well and no rush on the update. We know when you have one ready and prepped your let us know. Merry Christmas to you aswell.

listoflights

Jul 29, 2019
I kinda forgot to reply to Andrew in regards to the z-fighting I was talking about. Basically, two textures - for whatever reason - wind up inhabiting the same z-level and start fighting over which one is supposed to be in front of the other. In the case of the Buildcraft engines, the chamber texture and the front engine base texture do just that and you get flickering. See screenshots:

HII2l.png

The fix is to make sure the specific areas that clip through each other have the same texture, that way the z-fighting occurs between two identical textures and you (well, probably just me), won't be able to notice it.

In any case, I made a quick and dirty hotfix for it, zip here.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Will this effect using for 1.4.2 until the server is ready to go 1.4.6? I'll wait to download if it does affect using it but its also great to here its been updated.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Will this effect using for 1.4.2 until the server is ready to go 1.4.6? I'll wait to download if it does affect using it but its also great to here its been updated.
It may break some gregtech textures because they got moved around the sprite sheet where most other mods only added. Everything else should work fine

listoflights

Jul 29, 2019
Andrew (and merrybike, until it's officially updated), you might want to take a look at my conversion, I added the new GUI for the project table and the sorting machine. I also changed the fire in the alloy furnace to match the Isabella fire palette. I kinda like the old nikolite ore better.

Edit: Railcraft is also missing a folder (carts), as well as the new liquids.png

Edit 2: Regular leaves no longer have transparency, wth? Not a fan of the new beehives. </Christmas Grinch>

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
I played with this pack for a while now. My only somewhat issue is that sometimes it's hard to tell which is the 'front' of some of the machines.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry people, I just packed my personal pack up to get something up for the Holidays. I wasn't quite sure what all I had changed since the last update so I didn't build a separate pack and test it.

I'll get a small hotfix up and sort the rest out after the holidays.

EDIT: Hotfix up. Link in first post updated. http://www.mediafire.com/?urg7zp36x1s9fbx
Enables fancy leaves, and includes @listoflights RedPower fix

Wollibeebee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, a few months ago I did heaps and heaps for Isabella on technic for MC-1.2.5.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23627856/Isabella for Technic.7z

I'm not sure how much of it is useful, I've got a bunch of it installed over the top of your stuff in my custom set up, but I'm sure you'll want to keep your stuff. But feel free to take some of mine.

I'm working on all the rail mods (Train/railcraft and steve's carts) and I'm making new bronze, steel, emerald, ruby and sapphire tools and armor so that it variats from iron more. I'll send that stuff when I'm done. :)