[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
It cannot be said how appreciative we are for the updates to what I feel is really one of the classic Minecraft texture packs. Keep doing your thing MrAndrew and everyone else who's helping to make this pack awesome. Speaking for myself I just love it.

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
Purely out of interest, are you making different textures for each kind of copper, tin e.t.c. or are you going to use one texture for all of them?

Scythra

Jul 29, 2019
This looks really good! Can't wait for it to be finished.
It's very basic but still changes the look over everything.
Nice job.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Andrew (and merrybike, until it's officially updated), you might want to take a look at my conversion, I added the new GUI for the project table and the sorting machine. I also changed the fire in the alloy furnace to match the Isabella fire palette. I kinda like the old nikolite ore better.
Yeah, I completely forgot about the changes to the GUIs , I just ran through and got the new items and blocks added.

Edit: Railcraft is also missing a folder (carts), as well as the new liquids.png
I never did any of the carts, so I never added the folder in.
I'll make sure to get the liquids sorted for the next release.

Edit 2: Regular leaves no longer have transparency, wth? Not a fan of the new beehives. </Christmas Grinch>
Yeah I play with fast leaves and it bugs me that IC2's rubber trees pull from the fancy leaves texture no matter what setting you use. So I just copy the fast leaves to the fancy spot so it all matches in my personal pack which is what I zipped up for the Christmas release (Oops).

Cant believe you don't like my sneaky bees ;_;

I played with this pack for a while now. My only somewhat issue is that sometimes it's hard to tell which is the 'front' of some of the machines.
Can you post some examples?

Hey guys, a few months ago I did heaps and heaps for Isabella on technic for MC-1.2.5.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23627856/Isabella for Technic.7z

I'm not sure how much of it is useful, I've got a bunch of it installed over the top of your stuff in my custom set up, but I'm sure you'll want to keep your stuff. But feel free to take some of mine.

I'm working on all the rail mods (Train/railcraft and steve's carts) and I'm making new bronze, steel, emerald, ruby and sapphire tools and armor so that it variats from iron more. I'll send that stuff when I'm done. :)
I added my lumar to your redpower item's sheet:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23627856/isabella/items1.png

my railcraft changes to your sheet:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23627856/isabella/railcraft.png
(didn't change anything you guys have)
Awesome. I'll make sure to look through it :D

It cannot be said how appreciative we are for the updates to what I feel is really one of the classic Minecraft texture packs. Keep doing your thing MrAndrew and everyone else who's helping to make this pack awesome. Speaking for myself I just love it.
Really glad you like it. It's just so smooooth

Purely out of interest, are you making different textures for each kind of copper, tin e.t.c. or are you going to use one texture for all of them?
Well FTB is now using ThermalExpansion's Ore generation for most of the ores so you'll only be seeing one type from now on, but I am making them all the same regardless. Maybe later I'll go back and make them all slightly different, who knows?

This looks really good! Can't wait for it to be finished.
It's very basic but still changes the look over everything.
Nice job.
I'll be excited once we have most of the major mods done and can just worry about adding the things added from update to update.

Need any help with the Redpower textures? I think i could get some of them to look quite good.
Fire away buddy. I'm not doing anything with it atm. Eloraam's textures are not as much of an eyesore as some of the other mods I wanted to take care of first.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
That's why I said fire away :p

I should have said go ahead, plz, I'm so tired of photoshop :D

In that case I better start working.

Do you prefer something like this?
tov8H.png

I finished the tubes.
BBfQz.png

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
In that case I better start working.

Do you prefer something like this?
tov8H.png

I finished the tubes.
BBfQz.png

Ooooh. I do like the project table! The tubes look a bit too dark to me, they are just brass and glass right?

Looking forward to more from you:D

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Ooooh. I do like the project table! The tubes look a bit too dark to me, they are just brass and glass right?

Looking forward to more from you:D

I am really not done with the tubes, I want to change the color and reduce the noise a bit. I also quite like the project table.
Also i do not have much time, and the textures take quite a while to make.

EDIT:

Do you prefer more like this?
MeOtb.png

Oh, and I also made the flax seeds.
JuGiU.png

Wait! There is more:

LYGEN.png

95i3l.png

Add this to your texturepack.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qdjfl7mw5dvvxae/Isabella%20II%20Frederikam%20patch.zip?dl=1
(Does now also include compact solars.)

Reactions: Scythra

frejid

Jul 29, 2019
world1.png

I had a go at the RP2 metal blocks. They might be a little too noisy and saturated (haven't checked in-game yet) but here they are anyway. I tried to keep them the same hues as my ores and ingots. Also here is the old Nikolite that someone wanted and alternate basalt bricks and deco blocks (which I had done before I saw yours, MrAndrew).

Reactions: MrAndrew420

AndyThaBong

Jul 29, 2019
I made some textures for the computer and advanced computer, as well as the disk drive i believe. Feel free to use it! :) I may be able to create some more textures, if there is a demand.

edit: Also added wireless receivers!

edit: You need blink.png and blink2.png for the front of the computers, so here they are:

- blink.png

- blink2.png

Ragnarok

Jul 29, 2019
Great work on this :3 Isabella was always my favorite tp so I'm glad I can use it for this.
One little request, could we maybe get Compact Solars textures for those of us using DW's pack? He uses those instead of Advanced Solars because he prefers them I guess lol.
Thanks in advance if you decide to do it~

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Andrew, just a small request. Can you make the aluminum and tin a bit more different looking? I am always confused because the colors are so similar that it throws me off sometimes. No biggie, I know the tin has a bit of muddiness to it where aluminium doesn't but it just really looks close to my old eyes.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Great work on this :3 Isabella was always my favorite tp so I'm glad I can use it for this.
One little request, could we maybe get Compact Solars textures for those of us using DW's pack? He uses those instead of Advanced Solars because he prefers them I guess lol.

Sure, I'll do it.

frejid

Jul 29, 2019

Hmm, I thought I sent this to MrAndrew a few weeks ago, but maybe not. Save it as cpw/mods/compactsolars/sprites/block_textures.png :)

block_textures.png