[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

frejid

Jul 29, 2019
I made some textures for the computer and advanced computer, as well as the disk drive i believe. Feel free to use it! :) I may be able to create some more textures, if there is a demand.
It looks like you have a lot of layers saved on top of each other in the terrain.png. There should be transparency around a lot of those things. And it looks like it's mixed with Factorization textures.

Hey, choice is good! Nothing will go to waste. :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like you have a lot of layers saved on top of each other in the terrain.png. There should be transparency around a lot of those things. And it looks like it's mixed with Factorization textures.

Oh well, any other small patch I can do?

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 827

I had a go at the RP2 metal blocks. They might be a little too noisy and saturated (haven't checked in-game yet) but here they are anyway. I tried to keep them the same hues as my ores and ingots. Also here is the old Nikolite that someone wanted and alternate basalt bricks and deco blocks (which I had done before I saw yours, MrAndrew).
Awesome :D. Wondering if anyone would have a problem with changing tin ingots and blocks to this tan color across the board. There's just so many white/grey ores and ingots (I've done what I can to change them up a bit), so any input is welcome :]

I made some textures for the computer and advanced computer, as well as the disk drive i believe. Feel free to use it! :) I may be able to create some more textures, if there is a demand.

edit: Also added wireless receivers!

edit: You need blink.png and blink2.png for the front of the computers, so here they are:

- blink.png

- blink2.png
Just from a glance it looks like factorization stuff is on there too. Is it supposed to be like that? I haven't gotten into CC at all if you cant tell :p

Great work on this :3 Isabella was always my favorite tp so I'm glad I can use it for this.
One little request, could we maybe get Compact Solars textures for those of us using DW's pack? He uses those instead of Advanced Solars because he prefers them I guess lol.
Thanks in advance if you decide to do it~
Glad you like it :D We try to do what we can. I really thought I had put Frejid's CompactSolars in the pack, but I'm always getting so much in between releases, its no surprise a few textures fall through the cracks. I will be more diligent :D

Hey Andrew, just a small request. Can you make the aluminum and tin a bit more different looking? I am always confused because the colors are so similar that it throws me off sometimes. No biggie, I know the tin has a bit of muddiness to it where aluminium doesn't but it just really looks close to my old eyes.
Are you talking about the ore? Ingots? I do plan on doing something about the latter (see my reply to Frejid above). But if need be Ill look into changing tin up again.

Yeah, I'm going to make a alternate textures section in the first post for anyone who wants to add textures that differ from the ones I include in my pack. May even add remixes if anyone goes as far as to change the pack up big time.

frejid

Jul 29, 2019
I made a gui for the Railcraft coke oven (seems the old one was broken). Also, I worked on the new Thermal Expansion items a few days ago so I'm sharing those, too... MrAndrew, feel free to snag anything from them if you want. :)

te_items_and_coke_oven.zip

AndyThaBong

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow, i really messed up there! :p
I have no idea how i did that.. o_O

Well, this is the right Terrain.png!
Mind you still need the blink.png and blink2.png, I'm pretty sure at least!

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
So I just downloaded from the OP, do I have to go through all the pages and download the updates and add them too? Or have they already been added to OP?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
So I just downloaded from the OP, do I have to go through all the pages and download the updates and add them too? Or have they already been added to OP?

I believe Andrew wants to add everything to the pack, not even sure if it already is. I also just suggested having a shared Dropbox so that whatever we make would be added sooner and easier.

Edit: It seems like they are not, but you want some of the redpower machine textures and all the compact solars' textures you can download my patch.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qdjfl7mw5dvvxae/Isabella II Frederikam patch.zip?dl=1

AndyThaBong

Jul 29, 2019
Frederik, could you add the rest of the Terrain.png from ComputerCraft? I'm craving the results! :)

I made a texture for the Thermal Expansion Magmatic engine!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
That looks great, thank you for sharing! And happy new year!

Happy new year! (Oh god, i hope they don't burn my house down)
Edit: I'm sorry, i just can't seem to get this right before i post it:/
Edit2: Oh, derp on my side, I figured out what was wrong, let me have a moment to fix.
Edit3: Okay, just redownload, everything should be fixed.