[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Good news everyone, I added a few mods and updated a few mods to 1.1.4 which you can see on Github. Surprisingly the first launch with all the updated and added mods went without a crash and every issue that I am able to fix right now seems to be fixed. Will probably bring out 1.1.4 tomorrow :)

Reactions: Sawney

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been getting a lot of cant keep up warnings on the server, I have a quad core 5.5GB ram im only at 30% ram usage. Is there something that can fix this issue or was this addressed earlier in the forum?

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap this pack puts a computer through it's paces. My game locked up twice upon making a new world, but eventually recovered. I'm getting between 20 and 55fps, where I normally rock around 150. And various things are quite slow to respond.

I've flicked through the thread, I've turned off vSync (doubled me from 30 to 55) but not much else helps. Apparently using MultiMc instead helps? And I haven't added fastcraft yet, as I don't like adding mods because of the hassle of having to re-add every update.

Edit, tried fastcraft, made no difference.

Your not kidding im running on a high end laptop. i7 quad core 3Ghz 20 GB of ram and Nvidia 860 vid card and i have issues sometimes.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Would those who have optifine working possibly be able to post their optifine version and java version for us lesser informed?

Thanks in advance..

P.S Great work Yulife!

Java 1.7.0_60 64bit
Optifine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4
Forge 10.13.2.1232

If you use Forge versions later than 1232, you may have rendering issues where some mod's blocks are invisible.

Last edited:

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Your not kidding im running on a high end laptop. i7 quad core 3Ghz 20 GB of ram and Nvidia 860 vid card and i have issues sometimes.
I'm not having any problems at all, somehow. I have 9 GB of ram (6 1.5gb sticks. Great job, HP, you bought 1.5GB sticks from the most obscure company out there) and an intel i7 930 (No, I did not forget a number there. It's so bad I want to cry.) and I can run this relatively fine. Fastcraft has helped me a lot with that, at least. I wonder why some of you are having issues running it.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been getting a lot of cant keep up warnings on the server, I have a quad core 5.5GB ram im only at 30% ram usage. Is there something that can fix this issue or was this addressed earlier in the forum?

I'm also getting a ton of these messages on my creeper host spider tier server.

[Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 10178ms behind, skipping 203 tick(s)

I'm still trying to track it down via opis but so far it's being elusive beyond a possible link to a livingdeath event from the gravestone mod that's taking a odd amount of time.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I'm also getting a ton of these messages on my creeper host spider tier server.

[Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 10178ms behind, skipping 203 tick(s)

I'm still trying to track it down via opis but so far it's being elusive beyond a possible link to a livingdeath event from the gravestone mod that's taking a odd amount of time.

I've been getting these as well, seems like exactly every 10 minutes. So far I haven't found anything helpful.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting these as well, seems like exactly every 10 minutes. So far I haven't found anything helpful.
Make a backup of the world and disable the Gravestone Mod and Ars Magica 2 and tell me the results. Once the results are there load your backup and enable the mods again so your players can play properly.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
Ok with graveyard disabled by itself still getting cant keep up error, With AM2 disabled no more Cant keep up errors. Hopefully that is the info you needed.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
With either AM2 or gravestone-mod disabled we still get the same error every 10 minutes, coupled with a whole bunch of blocklag.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
ok this might be a bug. I have a reactor going and my yellorium ingots will be full ready to load into the reactor as needed in the access port. i log out log back in later and no ingots the reactor is empty and no cyanite ingots in the output. i have a waste of .008mb per tick so a stack should last more then a day.