[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

BillyKal

Jul 29, 2019
The gelid cryotheum quest is ridiculous...is there a way to export items from the transmutation table to an inventory?

Reactions: JustHeyo

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
The gelid cryotheum quest is ridiculous...is there a way to export items from the transmutation table to an inventory?
There are more ridicous quests :p. Btw if you want an "automated" transmutation table I recommend doing the city line quest with the alchemical chest as icon on it. There you will find your way to pump in items, transmute them into one certain item and then with a filter pump that one certain item out.

BillyKal

Jul 29, 2019
its going to be fun...any tips on the quests requesting a bazillion items?! It's a very fun modpack though! *I'm not bashing it, i promise*

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
its going to be fun...any tips on the quests requesting a bazillion items?! It's a very fun modpack though! *I'm not bashing it, i promise*
lots of EMC generators and while waiting for EMC, do some of the quest that can't be transmuted. (or you can put yourself in a boat and idle, so you don't lose hunger, while doing something else.)

crazyeagle

Jul 29, 2019
hey, what do i have to do, if i want to play my 1.1.3 world in 1.1.5 now, because everytime i load it, the game crashes.

crazyeagle

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's right... i thought there are none, because the game aswell as the launcher closed instantly. I forgot about the crash-reports folder...

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-14_15.23.14-server.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 54

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's right... i thought there are none, because the game aswell as the launcher closed instantly. I forgot about the crash-reports folder...
Hmmmm. I had this crash actually too. The thing what I did was go into your save and delete your hqm file but that is not a great solution for everyone to do. I thaught it had something to do with me playing on a save with no HQM file for myself so I didnt expect this. For now you can do that and /hqm edit your way back (can be annoying sorry). In the mean time I have to find a solution for this, but since my new pc came in today I have to port some stuff over so have to see how long it will take. But still dammit why did this happen......
Btw I am already using the latest version of the HQM mod so will not be able to be fixed with an mod update
Edit: Looked some stuff up on the internet and indeed it is the HQM mod folder files getting corrupted. This might be only your problem with your world. Need more feedback from others to see it this is a problem that occurs by more people

Last edited:

xIRainbowDashIx

Jul 29, 2019
I just started with the modpack (1 hour in) and already kinda "broke" it.
The EMC-Value has ONE problem.
This problem is called "Luck".
Why you ask? Because i got an item from a reward-bag that has a 0.03% chance.
That said item is a DarkMatterHelmet, and that helmet is worth ~13 million EMC <,<
So ye, that kinda... made it a bit tooooo easy :p
Still enjoying it tho! Just try to change the Reward-Bags a bit so nothing THAT "expensive" can be in there.!

Reactions: Brenn_

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I just started with the modpack (1 hour in) and already kinda "broke" it.
The EMC-Value has ONE problem.
This problem is called "Luck".
Why you ask? Because i got an item from a reward-bag that has a 0.03% chance.
That said item is a DarkMatterHelmet, and that helmet is worth ~13 million EMC <,<
So ye, that kinda... made it a bit tooooo easy :p
Still enjoying it tho! Just try to change the Reward-Bags a bit so nothing THAT "expensive" can be in there.!
Yeah, this.

I played the pack a bit a few weeks ago. I ended up getting
-999(?) Jabba B-Space barrel tuners (at 2k EMC apiece)
-1 dark steel item (I think it was a pick axe?)
From reward bags.

Anyways, I had been planning on creating a 9x9 carrot farm to start my EMC collection. A few hours later, I was turning (3x compressed) cobble from 4 highly upgraded transfer nodes into diamond blocks, and had a tier 4 jetpack, with almost the entire landmass (skymass?) lit up.
I lost interest in the pack soon after, as (since I couldn't find 1/2 of the NPCs) there wasn't anything to do which required any sort of serious effort, since a lot of the quests at that point were pretty much just summoning items from my ungodly amount of EMC.

Moral of the story: Quest bags need balancing.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, this.

I played the pack a bit a few weeks ago. I ended up getting
-999(?) Jabba B-Space barrel tuners (at 2k EMC apiece)
-1 dark steel item (I think it was a pick axe?)
From reward bags.

Anyways, I had been planning on creating a 9x9 carrot farm to start my EMC collection. A few hours later, I was turning (3x compressed) cobble from 4 highly upgraded transfer nodes into diamond blocks, and had a tier 4 jetpack, with almost the entire landmass (skymass?) lit up.
I lost interest in the pack soon after, as (since I couldn't find 1/2 of the NPCs) there wasn't anything to do which required any sort of serious effort, since a lot of the quests at that point were pretty much just summoning items from my ungodly amount of EMC.

Moral of the story: Quest bags need balancing.
Jup I am already busy with balancing them (more on paper than in the game itself yet). A part of it is adding more items lo less chance to get some items and shifting the chance which reward is able to be get in certain bags.
All the npc's should be found at houses and then in the shelters. In the next patch I will disable the confusion creepers since sometimes they teleport the npcs around which sucks then.
But since getting my new pc and installing stuff, and transfering old pc files to my new one it took longer to develop. Also a lot of school work (this year is my exam year), work and hanging out with friends doesnt help either with developing the pack sadly. I hope I can release the next patch around next sunday but that depends on how much time I will find. My pc is almost set up so that should be no problem anymore

Jibbacraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Storkman,
I'm trying to complete the Inscribing Stuff crafting task, and I have crafted 5 of each type of processor but it is not recognizing that it is complete. Any ideas?
-Jibbacraft

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Storkman,
I'm trying to complete the Inscribing Stuff crafting task, and I have crafted 5 of each type of processor but it is not recognizing that it is complete. Any ideas?
-Jibbacraft
There might be a problem with the nbt or meta data. The only way to fix is is probably by bringing a new patch out, since I have to change the way it detects the items. You probably have to hqm edit it sadly, but thx for the headsup

Jibbacraft

Jul 29, 2019
There might be a problem with the nbt or meta data. The only way to fix is is probably by bringing a new patch out, since I have to change the way it detects the items. You probably have to hqm edit it sadly, but thx for the headsup
Thanks Storkman - General audience question... I also have not found a way to pump fluids into the QDS. Fluiducts and servos are not working for me... Using the wrong item or pack error?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Storkman - General audience question... I also have not found a way to pump fluids into the QDS. Fluiducts and servos are not working for me... Using the wrong item or pack error?
some of them might be pack errors. But some of them are tested by myself and worked. My setup was a tank from thermal foundation (portable tank) on top of a QDS. There I set the Portable Tank to output mode (orange, can be achieved by hitting it with a wrench/cresent hammer with the right click) and from that setup it counted the milibuckets going in. If you have more amount of liquid just pump it into the tank then instead of the QDS itself

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
For those that's very far in the game, which version you guys start with before upgrading to latest version?
I'm playing on 1.1.3 at the moment. It has a few minor bugs and quirks, but it's decent. I don't have sophisticated infrastructure (because I'm terrible at full automation), but I have beaten most of the non-endgame quests.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
P.s. I'm pumping water into the qds now directly from reservoirs, and it's counting towards progression. It is terribly slow (well, it's fast but the quest asks for 100billion buckets or something) so I'll try piping in next time I play. I'm on 1.1.3

Get974

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I have been playing with this pack in 1.1.3 but when I have updated in 1.1.5, my game don't crash but he load to infinity. I create a new world and he works perfectly. So I have deleted the file "player.data" in folder "Hardcore Questing" and reload my game => Load perfectly. The problem is that my hqm book is empty. No quest inside, same in "hqm edit". I recreate a new world (in 1.1.5) and the hqm book is still empty.

How to fix that ? Thx ! :)

(I'm really sorry for my english, I'm French :oops:)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I have been playing with this pack in 1.1.3 but when I have updated in 1.1.5, my game don't crash but he load to infinity. I create a new world and he works perfectly. So I have deleted the file "player.data" in folder "Hardcore Questing" and reload my game => Load perfectly. The problem is that my hqm book is empty. No quest inside, same in "hqm edit". I recreate a new world (in 1.1.5) and the hqm book is still empty.

How to fix that ? Thx ! :)

(I'm really sorry for my english, I'm French :oops:)
Where did you delete the file of the HQM mod? in the config file or in the world save file. I had those problems myself too just deleted the hqm player.dat in the world save and everything worked (I had to do hqm edit all the quests tho. Still have not found an answer to it, I searched it up on the internet and it happened in more packs like in a Agrarian Skies 2 update.)

And I really dont know what is causing the loading to infinity bug. It happened in V 1.1.4 all the time because it also had to remove the metallurgy files (that mod I tried to remove that patch since I am not using it much) After then some people have problems with it and some dont't. Myself had no problems with the load to infinity bug. Btw you can get your world back by going into your world save and pick the latest aroma backup file and play in V 1.1.3 again if you experience that bug more often.