[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Storkman101, May 8, 2015.

1. fedprod

fedprod Active Member

FTB launcher NOT Curse!

2. gijsc1

gijsc1 Active Member

is there any chance the pack is still coming to the curse launcher?
    i thought the ftb launcher was getting replaced.

3. Pakkira

Pakkira New Member

Is it intentional that colored elevators don't have any EMC value and can't be crafted?

I'd really like to kind of organize my elevators, or at least be able to use the ones I found in a building.

Can I enable the colored elevators myself? If yes does anybody know how?

4. Trisscar

Trisscar Well-Known Member

Depending on the version of ProjectE, there's a command you can use to add an emc value to them.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2zjp1r/projecte_help_adding_custom_emc_values/
    That thread has the older one I believe, it'll either be that or the same command, but with a space instead of a "_" between projecte and setEMC. I think an appropriate value would be the base value of the uncolored elevator plus the emc of whatever you would normally dye it with.

5. QueenGambit

QueenGambit New Member

I do like HQM, it has lots of potential but only seen it in Agarian skies. I will have to try this out :)

6. TVGJazz

TVGJazz Member

I can't find the modpack on the FTB launcher pls help this is a really cool pack!!

7. JustHeyo

JustHeyo Active Member

It's been a while since I downloaded it, but It ought to be listed under public packs, as it's not an official FTB pack.

8. TVGJazz

TVGJazz Member

I only see 9 packs and vanilla minecraft under 3rd party packs! but if i look at videos i see a lot. do i need a older launcher or something?

9. JustHeyo

JustHeyo Active Member

I'm without electricity at home right now, but you might try the "manual update" links in the original post on page 1. Hope that helps!

10. Anbang11

Anbang11 Member

Enter the pack code. Go to original post and type it in the pack codes in the launcher.

11. Pigsyplays

Pigsyplays New Member

hi storkman101 i cant download the pack i use the twitch app cant find it :(

12. Joseph_PvP

Joseph_PvP Active Member

Because its not on the twitch launcher... Its on the FTB launcher.

13. santiagotp

santiagotp New Member

Hi, I can't create a world, because everytime I do, it crashes. Here is the changelog so you can examinate it. https://pastebin.com/iGyNmLPt

14. play4thefun

play4thefun New Member

Hi, if there is still someone here, can you help me to play this modpack now, I played it long time ago but now it disappeared from the new launcher twitch