[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
is there any chance the pack is still coming to the curse launcher?
i thought the ftb launcher was getting replaced.

P

Pakkira

Is it intentional that colored elevators don't have any EMC value and can't be crafted?

I'd really like to kind of organize my elevators, or at least be able to use the ones I found in a building.

Can I enable the colored elevators myself? If yes does anybody know how?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Depending on the version of ProjectE, there's a command you can use to add an emc value to them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2zjp1r/projecte_help_adding_custom_emc_values/
That thread has the older one I believe, it'll either be that or the same command, but with a space instead of a "_" between projecte and setEMC. I think an appropriate value would be the base value of the uncolored elevator plus the emc of whatever you would normally dye it with.

Q

QueenGambit

I do like HQM, it has lots of potential but only seen it in Agarian skies. I will have to try this out :)

T

TVGJazz

I can't find the modpack on the FTB launcher pls help this is a really cool pack!!

T

TVGJazz

It's been a while since I downloaded it, but It ought to be listed under public packs, as it's not an official FTB pack.
I only see 9 packs and vanilla minecraft under 3rd party packs! but if i look at videos i see a lot. do i need a older launcher or something?

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
I only see 9 packs and vanilla minecraft under 3rd party packs! but if i look at videos i see a lot. do i need a older launcher or something?

I'm without electricity at home right now, but you might try the "manual update" links in the original post on page 1. Hope that helps!

P

Pigsyplays

hi storkman101 i cant download the pack i use the twitch app cant find it :(

P

play4thefun

Hi, if there is still someone here, can you help me to play this modpack now, I played it long time ago but now it disappeared from the new launcher twitch