[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
Little problem in version 1.1.3: killing wither skelletons doesn't count for the quest in the hqm book. The skelly's are spawned by 4 skelly spawners in the nether.

Trimis de pe al meu D5803 folosind Tapatalk

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having problem with new world? I deleted the whole pack and tried new world more than once, it seems that whenever I place down the energy cell and right click it will crash to menu. Then I can't load that world anymore, it will just show loading then shutting down and back to menu...can anyone help?

I tried it again, don't think it's from the cell. I started new world more than once and got the same problem so not sure what's wrong. I keep getting server shutting down whenever I tried to load world I played on. The only thing I can do is start new game, whenever I save and exit/crash to main menu...the world seems corrupted (shutting down and back to main menu loop). Help!!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I tried it again, don't think it's from the cell. I started new world more than once and got the same problem so not sure what's wrong. I keep getting server shutting down whenever I tried to load world I played on. The only thing I can do is start new game, whenever I save and exit/crash to main menu...the world seems corrupted (shutting down and back to main menu loop). Help!!
This is really strange dammit. At least you should have a backup because of that is the first thing it does when you press yes on the menu of the metallurgy stuff. You have to indeed downgrade but this is so goddam annoying that the worlds are getting corrupt now. Sadly I cannot test right now what the problem is since I have to work the rest of my evening which starts in half an hour (and almost the complete day) tomorrow so I wont be doing much. If someone is able to test it what is happening since I didnt got the problem that would be awesome to tell me so I might be able to patch it as soon as possible

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Currently put 1.1.3 on recommended so people dont get a message to update their packs. Like I said I have to test stuff but that will be later this weekend

Glavitar

Jul 29, 2019
bah, Just deleted the HQM saved data and it loaded up fine, just need to fix it with /hqm edit

Square turtle

Jul 29, 2019
I played your modpack "void world". While playing modpack, i found some bugs(?) at the boss battle. If i use red matter sword or red catar, boss battles are too easy!
(Using its "slay all" mod)
(This reply may have grammartical errors.Because i'm Korean)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
A question, can someone give me a backup of their world (more worlds are nice to have). I only have plain worlds myself so I cannot test decently what is the problem. Please send me these privatly with an conversation with me this way the forum wont be spammed with dropbox/download links. This way I might be able to find the problem. I cannot find it myself with plain worlds.

Spiderweb121

Jul 29, 2019
A question, can someone give me a backup of their world (more worlds are nice to have). I only have plain worlds myself so I cannot test decently what is the problem. Please send me these privatly with an conversation with me this way the forum wont be spammed with dropbox/download links. This way I might be able to find the problem. I cannot find it myself with plain worlds.
I may be able to give you one tomorrow. My timezone is the London timezone though :s. Ill try and get it to you as soon as possible. Is 8:00 ok?
Anyways, Amazing map! I love the use of custom npcs. Keep it up! :p

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I may be able to give you one tomorrow. My timezone is the London timezone though :s. Ill try and get it to you as soon as possible. Is 8:00 ok?
Anyways, Amazing map! I love the use of custom npcs. Keep it up! :p
I am from the Netherlands so that will be 9.00 for me. Problem is more that I dont have much time tomorrow. I have school to late and after that I have my driving lesson. I might be able to donwload it and everything but I wont be able to test much probably. If it is an world that is not loaded with 1.1.4 it is fine for testing. Also more worlds are appreciated since I can get to test multiple worlds and try different possible fixes (but they have to work on more worlds than just one so yeah that is why more different worlds are kinda needed.
Hmm you made me remember me something..... I still need to update the text from the npc's a bit so it is a bit more versatile. But first I will fix the 1.1.4 issue and after that i will update all the behind the scenes redstone for a more flawless experience

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
all Liquids to use to the QDS in the missions cannot be finished no matter how many liquids i'm moving to the QDS it's not adding it up (and yes i select task and click it on the QDS)

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
can't fight morrisoon...
when i killed him with lava
didn't complete mission
can't rest morisson in stev above morrisson's base

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
can't fight morrisoon...
didn't complete mission
did you try talking to him? of course you didn't complete the mission, CustomNPC's sees a death by a block or entity as a death by the enviroment, meaning it had no player to bond the death to.

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
did you try talking to him? of course you didn't complete the mission, CustomNPC's sees a death by a block or entity as a death by the enviroment, meaning it had no player to bond the death to.
yes i talked to him and i got the mission"to kill him"
he kept standing still didn't move much still with the blue color in his name.....and there was no one to fight so i had to spawn the note...
also the last boss battle the boss spawn all the time so there is no place to check to the book to tp home

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
all Liquids to use to the QDS in the missions cannot be finished no matter how many liquids i'm moving to the QDS it's not adding it up (and yes i select task and click it on the QDS)
hmm in which version are you playing, some QDS tasks really should be possible in V 1.1.3 since I fixed it and checked it myself so that is odd

can't fight morrisoon...
didn't complete mission
you wont complete the mission when you kill him, you will complete it when you get the note
and it is only to reset his aggression but he really should have gone mad an trying to kill you (only if you had not speaken to steve reset morrisson before, otherwise you might had to talk twice to him. After I fix the crash in the newest version (1.1.4) then I will be redoing parts of the map and also relocate the reset guys so you wont talk accidenlty to it

yes i talked to him and i got the mission"to kill him"
he kept standing still didn't move much still with the blue color in his name.....and there was no one to fight so i had to spawn the note...
also the last boss battle the boss spawn all the time so there is no place to check to the book to tp home
Which do you mean by the last boss? The guy in the middle should not respawn but the others should (their respawn time is already increased in a version but that only happens when you load a new world since the npcs are generated in the version where you start)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys did not find the problem in V 1.1.4 yet. I probably will add metallurgy back in hope to fix the problems. Sadly I could not test much due to time issues and no one sending me a world with a lot of buildings in it. With that I would be able to test a bit more, and might find a proper solution.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
For those that's very far in the game, which version you guys start with before upgrading to latest version?

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
hmm in which version are you playing, some QDS tasks really should be possible in V 1.1.3 since I fixed it and checked it myself so that is odd

you wont complete the mission when you kill him, you will complete it when you get the note
and it is only to reset his aggression but he really should have gone mad an trying to kill you (only if you had not speaken to steve reset morrisson before, otherwise you might had to talk twice to him. After I fix the crash in the newest version (1.1.4) then I will be redoing parts of the map and also relocate the reset guys so you wont talk accidenlty to it

Which do you mean by the last boss? The guy in the middle should not respawn but the others should (their respawn time is already increased in a version but that only happens when you load a new world since the npcs are generated in the version where you start)

i talked to him about 4 times i think i was in 1.1.4 he did not became aggressive
in the mission there is 2 last boss..
and yes he respawn and so he's boddys so i had to go to gamemode 1 in order to use the book to go back home

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
i talked to him about 4 times i think i was in 1.1.4 he did not became aggressive
in the mission there is 2 last boss..
and yes he respawn and so he's boddys so i had to go to gamemode 1 in order to use the book to go back home
hmmm I will have a look on it, in the last mission there actually should be 3 bosses , the two guards and the final boss. I am going to redo some mechanics but I still have a lot of stuff to do.

Insanoodr

Jul 29, 2019
ah man just now getting wood and right before that i get a basic reward bag with a dark matter helmet inside it
have like almost 3 and a half million emc now

set for a while i think

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
ah man just now getting wood and right before that i get a basic reward bag with a dark matter helmet inside it
have like almost 3 and a half million emc now

set for a while i think
haha, you got really lucky with the roll then :p it is a very small chance to get such a high EMC reward in the first two kind of bags

And btw buys, with the help of the world from crazyeagle I have not found a real solution to the problem of V 1.1.4. What I have found is that when you have a V 1.1.3 or lower world (or restore a save from the world in that version, can be found in the aroma backupfiles) and you add metallurgy back you can load your world normally. With my testing I got some problems with HQM afterwards when I did that and crashed because of it. But that problem was probably mainly caused by me not having a player.dat file in the save. You might have to delete your hqm progress and add them back in with hqm edit. Download links of V 1.1.5 will follow later, I am still uploading them currently
Single Player V 1.1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tszbnc7c9yq1bid/Void World 1.1.5.zip?dl=0
Server V 1.1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4em1rypz12n3km/Server V 1.1.5.zip?dl=0

Last edited: