[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i can talk with the others :)
That is very strange. I don't know what is happening with those two. They probably got bugged for some reason and need to be refreshed or something I don't know now :/ Busy with making a hard boss. Not counting dark matter armour because that shizzle is OP

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I couldnt find it, this pack needs some sort of hearth rewarding system. In hard can be quite unforgivable and some extra lives would be awesome.
Specially when you hit one zombie and they call for backups and hundreds spawn!

Tip: kill them with lava to prevent calling for backups

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I couldnt find it, this pack needs some sort of hearth rewarding system. In hard can be quite unforgivable and some extra lives would be awesome.
Specially when you hit one zombie and they call for backups and hundreds spawn!

Tip: kill them with lava to prevent calling for backups
Like I said before (I think) the rewards are not final yet, need also some more feedback about that. Also you will get some pretty strong weapons in the reward bags I only have 5 per different kind of bag atm for rewards. Lives, usefull items and tools are coming later. First I need to finish the story part 2. Then I will focus on the other things like little bugs and so and after that I will focus on the story part 3. The second part of the story where I am busy with atm is the most timeconsuming one

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well... sadly I have to make a pause on this pack since I am at the point of having to start building some infrastructure and... having to rebuild everything after the reset is annoying...

But for sure, I will play this pack at a later stage :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is our goal to rebuild/fix the damaged buildings, or? I feel like I want to patch/build this place, but I don't know. Is anyone else fixing the place up, and adding to it, or just going through the motions? The only issues I see it that you can not place blocks where the quest gate blocks are/were

Edit: The person who was talking how bad the mobs are"You are not kidding!!". I spent 2 hours try to advance to the first place yours suppose to go, and got as far as the building in the middle, but still not made it inside that yet. They just don't let up! and whats up with the sniper skeletons? I have died from being knocked off more time than I care to admit.

To tell you the truth, after starting my 4th world so far, I decided to keep the DM armor and yes its op, but at least it got me to the (well almost) middle before I was knocked of and lost it. I would just like to say great job for anyone who has made it pass that point.

Last edited:

Jasaaan

Jul 29, 2019
So.. umm.. One of the reward bag rewards was 60,000 oak wood slabs.

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
After being busy for a whole day, and not even on the map I can say that the FTB guys still not have uploaded version 0.1.3 and/or below to the servers. That I will finish version 0.2.0 tomorrow, and that spiritofthemc is gonna help me with some expansions of some quest lines and hopefully the reward bags too

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
i can't download the pack.
does someone know what it is
if someone could help me would be nice
What is happening? To know that would be nice. Everyone here was able to download it, go to FTb launcher, got to third party packs, enter code, and then enter the code storkman

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you can add an EMC value for the Chisel 2 Limestone, or maybe a crafting recipe? I am trying to repair the buildings as I go, and so far the limestone is the only one I have seen yet that doesn't have an EMC.

Thanks again for the cool pack.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you can add an EMC value for the Chisel 2 Limestone, or maybe a crafting recipe? I am trying to repair the buildings as I go, and so far the limestone is the only one I have seen yet that doesn't have an EMC.

Thanks again for the cool pack.
Yo sure, I will add an EMC value this afternoon

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Important note, since the FTB guys can sometimes be slow with updating the modpack in the launcher I have put a manaual update section in the post so you can manual update to the recommended version. This is the same file I sent to the ftb guys so if you once update the pack on the launcher accidently and it is the same version you should be good with updating and there should not be a conflict

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Important note, since the FTB guys can sometimes be slow with updating the modpack in the launcher I have put a manaual update section in the post so you can manual update to the recommended version. This is the same file I sent to the ftb guys so if you once update the pack on the launcher accidently and it is the same version you should be good with updating and there should not be a conflict
We work at a decent pace, but we strongly recommend testing your pack before requesting for it to be uploaded. Try to limit pack updates to once or twice per week, rather then 3 times in 2 days :p.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
We work at a decent pace, but we strongly recommend testing your pack before requesting for it to be uploaded. Try to limit pack updates to once or twice per week, rather then 3 times in 2 days :p.
I know it is a bit much, but the problem here is that I am running out of time. I don't have much time left. And I was busy with 0.1.2 (implementing features) but then they found some bugs so I made a hotfix. After that i was done with 0.1.3. Ow btw embrace yourself since version 0.2.0 is probably coming today :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I know it is a bit much, but the problem here is that I am running out of time. I don't have much time left. And I was busy with 0.1.2 (implementing features) but then they found some bugs so I made a hotfix. After that i was done with 0.1.3. Ow btw embrace yourself since version 0.2.0 is probably coming today :p
I recommend testing your pack before actually uploading.... There isnt a need to rush out versions when you think of something new, wait a few days a bunch it together with bug fixes..... Jampacked only needs one decent final entry, not 100 incomplete buggy ones.