[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend testing your pack before actually uploading.... There isnt a need to rush out versions when you think of something new, wait a few days a bunch it together with bug fixes..... Jampacked only needs one decent final entry, not 100 incomplete buggy ones.
Yeah I know that, but the reason version 0.2.0 is coming out, is because it contains a new structure which is used in the second part of my story. At the same time the second part is also implemented. With some other features like an extra mod. It does not contain all bugfixes and that kind of things. Just new features. But now I will post it so that they have to do the manual update themselves for fixing bugfixes instead of waiting for you guys, and me being to hasty and impatient. That seems reasonable

Edit, seems to having some trouble with the NEI config. You can still spawn in items while you are in recipe mode. Here I am fixing a bug already :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RehabOholic

flyingdogsman1911

Jul 29, 2019
What is happening? To know that would be nice. Everyone here was able to download it, go to FTb launcher, got to third party packs, enter code, and then enter the code storkman
in the log it says this
(Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1391-1710ls")
i dont know much of this so if you or someone else wants to help me that would be nice
i can download it but it wont start up

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
in the log it says this
(Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1391-1710ls")
i dont know much of this so if you or someone else wants to help me that would be nice
i can download it but it wont start up
Hmm which java version do you have? I guess you maybe need to update your java

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new map on the latest version of the pack. The issue I'm having is that when I use the levers on the lamps to climb out the way does not open. I did the same as I have 2 times before. Has something changed?

I think I fixed it. I flipped the toggle latch that is hidden above, and now it seems to be working as normal. Please let me know if doing that will cause any issues, so I know if I should start over before getting to far again. Thanks again for the great pack.

Last edited:

Prometition

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new map on the latest version of the pack. The issue I'm having is that when I use the levers on the lamps to climb out the way does not open. I did the same as I have 2 times before. Has something changed?

I think I fixed it. I flipped the toggle latch that is hidden above, and now it seems to be working as normal. Please let me know if doing that will cause any issues, so I know if I should start over before getting to far again. Thanks again for the great pack.

Yes it's a bug, just break the blocks.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's a bug, just break the blocks.

I don't think its a bug. Just that he may have hit the switch on the toggle latch, and forgot to put it back. It works fine now that I flipped it, but I am not familiar with that setup, and wanted to make sure I didn't mess up any timing, etc. However, when it came time for the first air strike they close on there own like there suppose to, so I am guessing that did the trick.

I think you are talking about the portal side, Sorry, I was talking about the ladder side.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
For the solar panels on the roof will they still work to charge things? I wanted to upgrade them, or make more, but didn't know if they were just for show.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Storkman101, I don't know if you added the level you can reach with tinkers tools, because I thought when the config is made it only goes to six. The config in this pack goes to a 100, but the option under the levels to reach for every modifier earned is only set to six levels max. If you did add the extra levels, then you need to change the other option in the config as well.

ashwindov

May 4, 2015
Idk about your opinions, but I don't really like your anti-cheat measures. They are purposeless, and prevent players from exploring the map casually. If I wanted to play a map legitimately, I would use my self-restraint to not cheat. But this isn't that fair to those who want to mess around with the world, or just want to try out the mods. However if you want to keep your measures, its fine, but I'm gonna find you a bit too authoritative. This isn't a server after all.

ashwindov

May 4, 2015
But just remember, I'm not unhappy, your modpack is completely awesome, especially since its like, the only one based on ProjectE!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
For the solar panels on the roof will they still work to charge things? I wanted to upgrade them, or make more, but didn't know if they were just for show.
They should still work, but because there is a verybshort day cycle they are not really effective. The lever thing is maybe because that you didnt complete one of the two trigger quests after you have selected both difficulties. That trigger quest is stand right about in the middle. I will fix the quest where it says start the map, that before you can start it you need to have chosen both difficulties

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Idk about your opinions, but I don't really like your anti-cheat measures. They are purposeless, and prevent players from exploring the map casually. If I wanted to play a map legitimately, I would use my self-restraint to not cheat. But this isn't that fair to those who want to mess around with the world, or just want to try out the mods. However if you want to keep your measures, its fine, but I'm gonna find you a bit too authoritative. This isn't a server after all.
To be fair, things like commands, only recipe mode and that kind of things are also done in other maps like Agrarian skies and Material Energy. And since my map is based around ProjectE one item can break the game already, this is why I put those measures in. But then I made it that way that you still can use the commands (except gamemode) so that you can skip quests or something like that. Or you can cheat by using the /give command. I just don't want people to cheat during things like the grinding quests, and like I said one item spawned in with a higher amount of EMC can break the game already.