[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to him also happened to me.
The thing is we dont take any damage. None at all! Even void damage. So, if you fall, you dont die! You keep falling into the void.

I had to use the tp command to teleport me back to a platform. And then.... I die from fall damage :p
Aah That is the problem. I am making sure you won't spawn with dark matter amour in version 0.1.2. And I am making the armour even more expensive and late game

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
i think i am going to wait until this pack is a bit later into dev fase before continuing. also, please think about a minimap, or at least signs infront of the houses telling who lives where. and i think it would be smarter with not having a chest full of hqm books. it's very tempting before you get the rule book. other than that, great pack. i hope you win jampacked 2.;)
BEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEF

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
i think i am going to wait until this pack is a bit later into dev fase before continuing. also, please think about a minimap, or at least signs infront of the houses telling who lives where. and i think it would be smarter with not having a chest full of hqm books. it's very tempting before you get the rule book. other than that, great pack. i hope you win jampacked 2.;)
BEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEF
You can get those HQM books, also sometimes there are soms weird glitches where you won't get the HQM book at the start, so I kinda need to place that chest there. Also this is why we have Beta-testers, if I didn't have you I would not have found all those bugs. Since I am working in my own I can only work on the quests/story line and sometimes test a bit (those are most of the time the NPC quests).
Also the problem with the minimap is that I need to find a minimap who gives instant permission to launch it on the FTB launcher, otherwise I would have to wait for an answer if I want to use it. I am looking for it though, also looking for the right map since it can maybe be broken in de second part of the story. But first I need to implement that before I can look further for the minimap. I hope that I can almost complete the second part of the story at least

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Well it only gives 100k emc i got a reward that gave me 800k emc :c
Since atm there are not many different kind of rewards you have a higher possiblity that you get an high EMC award, later on there will be more different kinds of rewards so it is less likely that you get an high reward :D That is also to balance it a bit out.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit, again ........
Yeah.... was going to report that you need electrum ingots and that requires silver....

Also... about difficulty...something is messing with it. Even in normal a zombie is being spawned with 15 hearths(10 health) when the normal should be 20 health. Their spawn rate is absurd and they should only track players when within 32 blocks. This is vanilla mechanics!

The problem of being in a void world is that spawn rates are absurd, since they have no caves to spawn. That together with normal spawners and modded mobs... It gets a little insane even to get out and torch the place!

I would reduce the number of spawners(some places is just insane... 9 really!?) and try to find out why mobs are going like super mobs.
Not even CTM ultra-hard vanilla maps have this crazy amount of super mobs and much less over the void. One arrow and there you go... The problem is, usually I have 5 skeletons shooting at me :p