[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The Netherlands. The ones who are the second biggest population who are using 9gag with our 17 million people :p (Or that was at least the outcome of the poll on 9gag in one of the posts) Only germany had a higher number using 9gag. Dutchies UNITE!
No more beta testing for you! You just made me discover 9Gag. To busy scrolling!!! Sorry :p

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i've benn playing the pack for a bit and I've been loving it! However I am struggle to obtain any redstone, is there a specific place to get it?
Yeah you need to do the FluxDucts quest from the Technical Quest Line. But you need redstone for them, and you need redstone for the quest before that one.Fixing it right now. In version 0.1.1 you can obtain it with the iron quest in The Beginning Quest Line

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I am done fixing bugs for today. At the moment I am uploading version 0.1.1 to dropbox then I will make sure that I will tell the FTB team to update my pack as soon as possible. In the mean time I will be playing GTA V:p Tomorrow I am back, I plan to implement the second part of the story(It has an boss fight in it :D Exciting, even though I have to code a bit myself to make it more exciting which is very annoying)

OojamstrzoO

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah you need to do the FluxDucts quest from the Technical Quest Line. But you need redstone for them, and you need redstone for the quest before that one.Fixing it right now. In version 0.1.1 you can obtain it with the iron quest in The Beginning Quest Line

So you're saying I have to start again? :L

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Another one :)

On the diamond quest, the text says you need 8 golden ingots to make a diamond but the recipe only requires 4

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
So you're saying I have to start again? :L
Some of the quests you need to do again. HQM is an awesome mod and only should refresh the quests which are changed. Also If you don't want to do the quests again. Use the /hqm edit [your playername] command, then shift click on the quests which you don't want to do again. This is the reason I have enabled cheats for you guys, but you can't go in creative I have protection for that.

Another one :)

On the diamond quest, the text says you need 8 golden ingots to make a diamond but the recipe only requires 4
I will fix that typo later

Good question!!

Is the map finished except bugs/quests or is it still in progress and map resets/restarts will be required?
In version 0.2.0 you will need a map restart because I have to build a new structure for the next part of the story line. In version 0.1.1 that is not really needed. Also whenever there is a map reset use the command above to skip the quest you have completed already. Or you copy the HQM map and the playerdata files from your old save into the new one. Sorry for the inconvience but now I have bug testers at least :p, which I am very thankfull for

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
In version 0.2.0 you will need a map restart because I have to build a new structure for the next part of the story line. In version 0.1.1 that is not really needed. Also whenever there is a map reset use the command above to skip the quest you have completed already. Or you copy the HQM map and the playerdata files from your old save into the new one. Sorry for the inconvience but now I have bug testers at least :p, which I am very thankfull for

Also copy the projectE folder and research and stored ECM will be restored. So its a question of burning almost everything in the Transmutation Table and the rest inside the player inventory. If only we could activate cheat mode to easily spawn items with NEI *wink wink*

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Also copy the projectE folder and research and stored ECM will be restored. So its a question of burning almost everything in the Transmutation Table and the rest inside the player inventory. If only we could activate cheat mode to easily spawn items with NEI *wink wink*
Not going to do that mate, this is on purpose. If you want to cheat items you have do to it the old way man. Using commands and item IDs. This is making sure that people won't just bypass some shizzle by spawning in some items. Like new energy cells so they don't have to worry about the portal closing

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Is the dark matter armour supposed to absorb all damage?
Even wither effect does no damage!!

On the other hand, hard is maybe a notch to hard? Mobs are spawning and tracking me like 50 blocks away!!

remcoachtmaal

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone help me? I'm trying to find the key for the mayors bomb shelter but i can't seem to find it anywhere, pls help.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone help me? I'm trying to find the key for the mayors bomb shelter but i can't seem to find it anywhere, pls help.
Break some blocks... its hidden. That is all I can say!

Also, is copper supposed to be anywhere in the map or is another bug in the quest line. Its needed to make the leadstone energy cell...

Tomcat136

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I did something stupid (besides falling), but I fell into the void. I didn't die though, but it booted me around y=-5000. Not sure how to get out :/ Like the pack so far though!

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason i started with Dark matter armor on. is it normal? BTW where do you get the mayors key?

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I did something stupid (besides falling), but I fell into the void. I didn't die though, but it booted me around y=-5000. Not sure how to get out :/ Like the pack so far though!
I don't know what happened. Your spawnpoint should have been set into the shelter where you start

for some reason i started with Dark matter armor on. is it normal? BTW where do you get the mayors key?
The starting with dark matter armour is a conflict between player data. I probably had it on me when I logged off and forgot to remove the player files. So you spawned with the dark matter armor in. Also you can find the mayors key in the tower. But it is hidden somewhere

Is the dark matter armour supposed to absorb all damage?
Even wither effect does no damage!!

On the other hand, hard is maybe a notch to hard? Mobs are spawning and tracking me like 50 blocks away!!
No that armour should not absorb all damage. I have to edit that in the config files. And the tracking is a vanilla mechanic (stupid zombies) they can track you for about 50/60 blocks. Also if you light the area up it will become less annoying all those mobs
Edit. Also the interdiction torch is a fun item. It is annoying to craft, because I made it that way but it should have EMC and it is very handy for the mob forcefields.
Ah found it, a full dark matter armour set has a 80% damage reduction, but I can't find it in the config to change it sadly. I have to find a way to nerf it. Maybe make it even more expensive, but the full set already costs 3,3 million EMC. (but yeah you should not spawn with the armour, it kinda ruins the fun of surviving vs the mobs. I will give you some extra armour with enchantments in the reward bags, but i have not finished those)

Break some blocks... its hidden. That is all I can say!

Also, is copper supposed to be anywhere in the map or is another bug in the quest line. Its needed to make the leadstone energy cell...
Checking it out right now. I couldn't go onto my laptop for some time. But I will look it up, I am sure I gave you copper somewhere, but I am going to check that for you right now.
Edit, Jup again a silly mistake by me. Fixing it soon FIXED in next version not 0.1.1 but 0.1.2

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what happened. Your spawnpoint should have been set into the shelter where you start
What happened to him also happened to me.
The thing is we dont take any damage. None at all! Even void damage. So, if you fall, you dont die! You keep falling into the void.

I had to use the tp command to teleport me back to a platform. And then.... I die from fall damage :p