[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

usafphoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Early-game quest in Tinkers construct: "Stone Tool Forge tools" cannot be completed due to Iguana Tinkers Tweaks disabling stone tools (stone can only be used as a cast), suggest either making the items "fuzzy" to check that any hammer, excavator,broadax are made, or made from iron to start, as iron is likely the most abundant resource.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Early-game quest in Tinkers construct: "Stone Tool Forge tools" cannot be completed due to Iguana Tinkers Tweaks disabling stone tools (stone can only be used as a cast), suggest either making the items "fuzzy" to check that any hammer, excavator,broadax are made, or made from iron to start, as iron is likely the most abundant resource.

this pack has every mod i like and extra trees

As far as I know this pack is no longer supported or being updated by the author.

J

JericoHardstyle

The GamingGeneral said he was working on a fixup for this questpack

M

_MarinusHD_

do these mods on it and do quests to:
Chocolate Quest
Battle towers
Ruins
Infernal mobs
Hexxit gear

M

_MarinusHD_

The mods l've forgotten
Galacticraft core
Galacticraft planets
more planets
Extra planets

B

Butcherio

Is it possible to create a server for this modpack ? Is there a way to download server files ?

Bluejay99

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to create a server for this modpack ? Is there a way to download server files ?
So it wasn't factorization that was the problem. The server works just fine with the default stuff just have to remove the client side only mods. I was trying to install optifine to the server which doesnt work with some mods.

Daemondreus

Jul 29, 2019
So it wasn't factorization that was the problem. The server works just fine with the default stuff just have to remove the client side only mods. I was trying to install optifine to the server which doesnt work with some mods.
I've tried this, but am not succeeding.
Could you specify which mods you removed that made it work for you?

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
OK, I hope I'm not breaking the rules with this.. but I've updated this modpack and played it for a while + added some other mods to try out.
Link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kms1hpv7lckoirp/UltimateQuestpack Updated.zip?dl=0
Folder includes only config and mods folders, so I don't even know, probably it's better to make a backup of whole modpack that you had and then after deleting config and mods folders add new ones... I don't guarantee that everything will work fine, I've spent some time fixing most basic mod conflicts and maybe made it OP with magical crops, but if you don't like those mods you can simple disable them through the control panel of the modpack. By the way, I don't remember which exact forge I've set, but I changed settings for this modpack manually, since some of the mods required latest forget at that time.

I hope I helped to someone.
P.S. If it's not allowed to post external download links, I'm really sorry, but I've read forum rules twice and didn't find it.

D

Darmor von Drakon

OK, I hope I'm not breaking the rules with this.. but I've updated this modpack and played it for a while + added some other mods to try out.
Link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kms1hpv7lckoirp/UltimateQuestpack Updated.zip?dl=0
Folder includes only config and mods folders, so I don't even know, probably it's better to make a backup of whole modpack that you had and then after deleting config and mods folders add new ones... I don't guarantee that everything will work fine, I've spent some time fixing most basic mod conflicts and maybe made it OP with magical crops, but if you don't like those mods you can simple disable them through the control panel of the modpack. By the way, I don't remember which exact forge I've set, but I changed settings for this modpack manually, since some of the mods required latest forget at that time.

I hope I helped to someone.
P.S. If it's not allowed to post external download links, I'm really sorry, but I've read forum rules twice and didn't find it.
i deleted mods and config folder, then replaced it with yours, but when i open it it says forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. the mods and versions listed below could not be found forge: minimum version required is 10.13.4.1558

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
i deleted mods and config folder, then replaced it with yours, but when i open it it says forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. the mods and versions listed below could not be found forge: minimum version required is 10.13.4.1558

Chage pack.json that's in the modpack to this one, just be sure that FTB Launcher has forge version 1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10:universal:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3bt8ck29t6fbco/pack.json?dl=0

Or you can change it manually then according to the TotalHamman, only for 1.7.10 version and forge version 1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10:universal:
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2prrrj/how_do_you_updat_forge_in_an_ftb_pack/

D

Darmor von Drakon

Chage pack.json that's in the modpack to this one, just be sure that FTB Launcher has forge version 1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10:universal:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3bt8ck29t6fbco/pack.json?dl=0

Or you can change it manually then according to the TotalHamman, only for 1.7.10 version and forge version 1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10:universal:
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2prrrj/how_do_you_updat_forge_in_an_ftb_pack/
forge worked but now its crashing at the start, whatever i can play something else. thanks btw

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
OK, I'm not really sure what is causing crashing, but copied whole folder of UQP:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcaikqmjjj6g95r/UltimateQuestpack.zip?dl=0

Of course I deleted some files, to avoid my saves, errors and other stuff, but I hope I didn't delete more than I needed. So yeah at this point prob better would be to delete whole UQP from FTB Launchers directory and put this one, because I just tried and everything worked fine:
0328c8306cdc002a98224ff19cd5ed5c.png

If that won't help then I don't really know what can cause errors.
P.S. There are some mod updates so if pack will work you can update them, I believe they won't casue any issues. If any of the mods would require latest forge just use tutorial I've mentioned before :)

Reactions: Skarm
V

Vanicor

What files do you need?

Download KCauldron, Start it, Stop it, Add all mods of this pack, Remove Moebius, Better Titles and Mouse Tweakers Mods, Add Moebius Fixed and Run.

KCauldron and Moebius Fixed can be downloaded on Yive's Mirror webpage (Search "Yive's Mirror" on Google).

Where is Moebius Fixed?

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Where is Moebius Fixed?

This tutorial is "old". KCauldron is not supported now. You can use Thermos.

Server Tutorial:
  1. Download Thermos (1448 version, because this pack use 1448 forge version). You can Find It on its github page. You can find it searching "thermos github" on Google. He have a Install-and-Run tutorial.
  2. Install and Run first time and close it.
  3. Add all mods of this pack and configs
  4. Remove Moebius, Better Titles, Mouse Tweakers, Yampst, VersionChecker, Inventory Tweaks, MineMenu... (all Client-Only mods and Moebius)
  5. Run
  6. All Done.

M

Mystic_Mark

This tutorial is "old". KCauldron is not supported now. You can use Thermos.
Using the hint from above I was able to get a server working...
  1. I used Thermos-1.7.10-1614-server.jar
  2. Dumped the config + mod folders into the server folder using UltimateQuestpack Updated.zip posted in a comment on the previous page.
  3. Deleted the files suggested by Seryi. Where it says to delete Moebius, I deleted "MobiusCore-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar" and I was able to get the server to start.
  4. My extra added mod awesomeness: special mobs, roguelike, quiverbow, Armoas Dimensional World.

I

IdentifyFawn

I'm sorry if this sounds really nooby, but I'm new to this...thing.
How would I go about downloading this pack?
Again, sorry for the noob-ness

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this sounds really nooby, but I'm new to this...thing.
How would I go about downloading this pack?
Again, sorry for the noob-ness
Step 1: Have the FtB Launcher installed
Step 2: Open the FtB Launcher and go to the Third Party Packs tab
Step 3: Click "pack codes" and type in the pack code from the first page of this thread: UltimateQuestpack
Step 4: Scroll up or down on the Third Party Packs tab until you find this pack, then click "Play", and if you don't already have the pack downloaded it will download the pack; once it's done, it will open Minecraft with this pack activated.