[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Man, I really respect the people who worked on this and it's reboot attempts.
Quest making is very time consuming.

S

szenex

I have a problem installing this ultimate quest-pack but I'm freezing while loading someone knows what's going on
sdfgdghshjk.png

J

joebopie

Hi people. this looked like a cool pack but every time I use R to organise my inventory the game crashes. instantly. i can play other large modpacks.
Edit, Its not the sorting as i removed the hotkey and it still crashes. it must be NEI for some reason. its not ram, its not the texturepack.

Attachments

• crash-2017-08-21_20.40.58-client.txt
    36.1 KB · Views: 158
  • crash-2017-08-21_20.51.13-client.txt
    39.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
X

Xarthos

hey everyone something seems to be wrong with my game
it used to work fine but now it just won't start
i changed nothing and other packs seem to work just fine

Attachments

• crash-2017-09-30_11.50.44-client.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
S

Sponkz

Hey Guys
I saw this modpack featured in a Youtube top 10 and decided to try it out,but everytime i try to launch the pack it crashes the same place of loading everytime
Its at the point where it was loaded 7/7 20/20 23/150 and i dont understand why, i tried reinstalling it, reinstalling Technic launcher and i got 16 GB ram so that should be enough to run it, i attached a picture right before the crash happens, it closes down and opens technic launcher right after and then im back where i started

Attachments

• Crash.PNG
    Crash.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 204
S

Sponkz

So i got it to work, but now i experience crashes when ever i want to look up a recipe with NEI, anybody experienced the same? :)

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
if I were you, I would try replicate all the mod list in Twitch app and then just copy config files instead of defaults. I haven't tried this modpack in ages, would give a try for the update, but not sure if it will work.