[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
mhm, well I'm sort of porting whole modpack to Twitch app with some minor changes. Gonna inform if something will work out!

Ok, since Twitch might be a problematic and not sure when I will have more free time to get this modpack there at this point we will stick to basic update!

Short tutorial how to use this modpack in Twitch app ~:
  1. Download, install and login to Twitch app;
  2. Enable Minecraft plugin (self explanatory!);
  3. I've used 8GB RAM, but I think that 4-8GB will fit also;
  4. If needed restart to fully enable plugin restart Twitch app and go to Mods section and pick Minecraft;
  5. Press Create custom profile and then press Import previously exported modpack;
  6. Select zip folder and you are done;
Download link: TBA (whenever I will find out why it's impossible to post any links)

Last edited:
K

koopa02

you should do a tinkers' construct, equivalent exchange 3, orespawn and inventory pets one

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
you should do a tinkers' construct, equivalent exchange 3, orespawn and inventory pets one
I'm not maintaining the pack, just updated the mods.. If you want to add something custom feel free to do that on your own in Twitch app with currently updated mods.

S

Santo

I Need help, I downloaded the mod pack from the Technic launcher and when I press play it would load as usual, but when it was almost done loading it would close down and go into the Technic launcher. I thought it crashed so I tried again and it still crashed. This kept happening and I don't know what is the cause of the problem. Is it because I too less memory? (btw I have 8gb ddr3)
Please help, I really want to play the mod pack, thank you for reading.

M

_MarinusHD_

I Need help, I downloaded the mod pack from the Technic launcher and when I press play it would load as usual, but when it was almost done loading it would close down and go into the Technic launcher. I thought it crashed so I tried again and it still crashed. This kept happening and I don't know what is the cause of the problem. Is it because I too less memory? (btw I have 8gb ddr3)
Please help, I really want to play the mod pack, thank you for reading.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a Feat the Beast modpack from FTB Launcher