[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
mhm, well I'm sort of porting whole modpack to Twitch app with some minor changes. Gonna inform if something will work out!

Ok, since Twitch might be a problematic and not sure when I will have more free time to get this modpack there at this point we will stick to basic update!

Short tutorial how to use this modpack in Twitch app ~:
  1. Download, install and login to Twitch app;
  2. Enable Minecraft plugin (self explanatory!);
  3. I've used 8GB RAM, but I think that 4-8GB will fit also;
  4. If needed restart to fully enable plugin restart Twitch app and go to Mods section and pick Minecraft;
  5. Press Create custom profile and then press Import previously exported modpack;
  6. Select zip folder and you are done;
Download link: TBA (whenever I will find out why it's impossible to post any links)

Last edited:
K

koopa02

you should do a tinkers' construct, equivalent exchange 3, orespawn and inventory pets one

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
you should do a tinkers' construct, equivalent exchange 3, orespawn and inventory pets one

I'm not maintaining the pack, just updated the mods.. If you want to add something custom feel free to do that on your own in Twitch app with currently updated mods.

S

Santo

I Need help, I downloaded the mod pack from the Technic launcher and when I press play it would load as usual, but when it was almost done loading it would close down and go into the Technic launcher. I thought it crashed so I tried again and it still crashed. This kept happening and I don't know what is the cause of the problem. Is it because I too less memory? (btw I have 8gb ddr3)
Please help, I really want to play the mod pack, thank you for reading.

M

_MarinusHD_

I Need help, I downloaded the mod pack from the Technic launcher and when I press play it would load as usual, but when it was almost done loading it would close down and go into the Technic launcher. I thought it crashed so I tried again and it still crashed. This kept happening and I don't know what is the cause of the problem. Is it because I too less memory? (btw I have 8gb ddr3)
Please help, I really want to play the mod pack, thank you for reading.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a Feat the Beast modpack from FTB Launcher

Dre4M

Jan 1, 2014
hey i am new to feed the beast and was wondering how to play this pack

Hey, sorry for late response.
To begin with: original creator of this modpack - Fuuzect, no longer maintains the (current) modpack. Last time I made an update (which basicly just updated mods) was two years ago and since 1.7.10 is fairly outdated I long have forgotten about it. What's more, I'm not updating quests, adding new stuff etc. This was just to inform that this pack is exists, but is not maintained/updated.

And as for your question you have two options (well maybe three):
1) If you are using Twitch app, you can download the zip that's listed a bit above and import it there. Mods will be downloaded and you will be able to play it. Happens so Twitch app no longer supports Minecraft (?)
2) You can download it through the FTB Launcher with 3rd party pack code (no idea if that's still possible with new client), but then the pack will be older than the one I've updated.
3) Using MultiMC create instance and import zip (same one from 1st point), also you can download older version using 3rd party pack code, while creating new instance you would have to pick FTB Legacy launcher 3rd party packs.

As of now I'm kind of thinking to port this to 1.12.2 with all (or at least majority) of mods, quests and other stuff. 1.16.4 is out of the plans due to the nature of Minecrafts evolution and some of the mods being forgotten, no longer maintained. Worst case scenario, update 1.7.10 and maybe improve it a bit if that would give some sort of use for the pack.

Last edited:

Dakaptinskraft

Dec 30, 2020
I Just wanted to say (typing this as i wait for the pack to load lol xD) thank you for your work maintaining the pack. This was one of the best questpacks back in the day and got some great memories of it. And i even remember when you 1st brought this out years back after it being dead for so long, how friggin happy i was. lol. Glad to know your thinking of trying to update it again to 1.12.2. I personally would love to see it too considering all the updates to the mods, but i know how hard it is to try and update a questpack and OMG i dont envy you, but i will make sure i give you a pat on the back. lol