[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the pack today to start it, and in the quest 'Tables' in 'Journey's First Step', it's not properly detecting my stencil table. I've made two of them, and thrown it on the ground and picked it back up, just to check. It's detecting the other tables just fine. I don't mind /hqm edit fixing the book, but I wanted to let you know so you can fix the detection.

Looks like a cool pack, btw.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's set up to detect only an oak stencil table, and my first two were spruce.

S

Sirbeardley

I have a pretty huge problem which is i am able to start the game up once after downloading it and play it fine with no crashes or anything. Once i close it and go back to the ftb launcher i am unable to start it up again. I click on launch and the console does everything like normal then when its done it pauses for a few seconds and the ftb launcher pops back up. Ive had to leave minecraft open all day so if i want to play it i can, or i have to copy my world save and redownload the whole modpack again. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: after reinstalling so i could play a 3rd time it seems to be working like it should now, very strange but just glad to not have to reinstall it every time!

The pack is super awesome by the way, Been looking for a modpack with a really extensive quest system and this seems to be the best one ive found so far!
Also is there a server file anywhere i can use? wouldnt mind playing this with a friend

Last edited:
S

Sophickles

Hi, thanks for replying before. I followed instructions and it worked perfectly. I have one more issue though, well two really. The mushroom stew seems to have glitched up, I made 32 like the quest asked and it wont detect it so I can't move on with the farming quest. Also on the witchery quest, the poppets aren't being detected. Not too sure whether it's a problem like before or not but help would be much appreciated :)

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for replying before. I followed instructions and it worked perfectly. I have one more issue though, well two really. The mushroom stew seems to have glitched up, I made 32 like the quest asked and it wont detect it so I can't move on with the farming quest. Also on the witchery quest, the poppets aren't being detected. Not too sure whether it's a problem like before or not but help would be much appreciated :)

Please, If you have some issue, use the search box to see if somebody have this problem before. For example:
- "Mushroom Stew" -> If i search "stew" I can get some people that solved this problem:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-56#post-1497415
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-41#post-1169124

Try this actions and tell us if this work.

-

S

Sophickles

Please, If you have some issue, use the search box to see if somebody have this problem before. For example:
- "Mushroom Stew" -> If i search "stew" I can get some people that solved this problem:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-56#post-1497415
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-41#post-1169124

-
Ah that's great thank you. I'm new to this whole thing so I'm not sure what I'm doing :) thank you for your help

T

Tuxy

-

Seriously? Instead of been completely rude about it, maybe try and be a little more friendly with people and informative.

The correct way to have replied would have been with a few links on how to fix the problem(s), followed by a link to the search page - this might have been more helpful.

For example, within my post today I'll be helpful and link you to the basic FTB forum rules, points 1-2 would be of interest here - http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/basic-ftb-rules.59894/

People don't deserve this sort of rude attitude when they are simply asking for help - it's a friendly community.

Thanks,
Nick

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously? Instead of been completely rude about it, maybe try and be a little more friendly with people and informative.

The correct way to have replied would have been with a few links on how to fix the problem(s), followed by a link to the search page - this might have been more helpful.

For example, within my post today I'll be helpful and link you to the basic FTB forum rules, points 1-2 would be of interest here - http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/basic-ftb-rules.59894/

People don't deserve this sort of rude attitude when they are simply asking for help - it's a friendly community.

Thanks,
Nick

If I sounded "rude", it was not my objective. English is not my native language and I do not know how I need express me correctly. I only want help to not fill this topic with the same question.

I am sorry if I offended somebody.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

Thanks,
Nick

His response was fine. Also, leave pointing out the rules to the moderators. No rules were broken here, except for the mini-modding rule.
If I sounded "rude", it was not my objective. English is not my native language and I do not know how I need express me correctly. I only want help to not fill this topic with the same question.

I am sorry if I offended somebody.

Your post is fine, don't worry about it.

Reactions: RealKC
P

Papy59

hello,

i try to play with this modpack on minecraft without feed the beast. i installed all mods, the pack run correctly but in the quest book, no quest (i play in single mod) can you help me ?

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
hello,

i try to play with this modpack on minecraft without feed the beast. i installed all mods, the pack run correctly but in the quest book, no quest (i play in single mod) can you help me ?

Really... why would you not use the launcher? It's there to save all the hassle of downloading all the mods, fixing all the configs etc. The pack developers put it on the launchers so you don't have to worry about it.

Y

YouthePaladin

Hi, how do I make a server for this? I been trying to get the mods on it but it keeps failing to start...

B

Bouchacha

Is it a good idea to try and update all the included mods? The modpack includes version checker which implies yes but when I tried to update various mods, tons of stuff starts breaking (e.g. minecraft won't launch) but I don't know if I'm doing it wrong.

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a good idea to try and update all the included mods? The modpack includes version checker which implies yes but when I tried to update various mods, tons of stuff starts breaking (e.g. minecraft won't launch) but I don't know if I'm doing it wrong.
This is probably a ID conflict...

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
I have a pretty huge problem which is i am able to start the game up once after downloading it and play it fine with no crashes or anything. Once i close it and go back to the ftb launcher i am unable to start it up again. I click on launch and the console does everything like normal then when its done it pauses for a few seconds and the ftb launcher pops back up. Ive had to leave minecraft open all day so if i want to play it i can, or i have to copy my world save and redownload the whole modpack again. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: after reinstalling so i could play a 3rd time it seems to be working like it should now, very strange but just glad to not have to reinstall it every time!

The pack is super awesome by the way, Been looking for a modpack with a really extensive quest system and this seems to be the best one ive found so far!
Also is there a server file anywhere i can use? wouldnt mind playing this with a friend
No longer a supported modpack!

UdoChudo

Jul 29, 2019
One question to Author , what you think about add UQP in to Curse Client ? i think it will More effective for distribution mod pack
UPD. Argh why always good mod pack have no longer support :C

S

Subliminal

Got into this pack started to enjoy it got the quest that required me to build all tinker tables and stuff so did that but said I still needed a stencil table despite it already being in my inventory so I went into creative and gave myself every type of stencil table and it finally said I had it. Died once then map didn't load I was just falling and nothing loaded.