[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters
M

MixiLigth

Decoration Nation i dont know how to get the bedrock one can somone help me on that ? i builded the Architet

W

Wolfpup1026

I have a problem with Pam's Harvest. For some reason, the plants aren't spawning nor are the seeds coming out from when I punch grass, and I don't think the trees spawned either. Please help!

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with Pam's Harvest. For some reason, the plants aren't spawning nor are the seeds coming out from when I punch grass, and I don't think the trees spawned either. Please help!

Pam's Harvest drops are disabled. You need get it with Agricraft (Doing mutations)

Reactions: SnailsAttack
I

ianh16

Does anyone have a link for a Resource pack that covers all the mods? preferably Sphax. Thanks

M

MrPotato8

Loving this modpack so far!
I had few ideas about mods I thought were missing.
Magical Crops, Dragonic Evolution, Aromas Dimensional World, and a few I can't remember as of now.
I don't know if there would be any config conflict but I'm gonna try and install them into my own game and see what happens
other then that, Great Modpack

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Loving this modpack so far!
I had few ideas about mods I thought were missing.
Magical Crops, Dragonic Evolution, Aromas Dimensional World, and a few I can't remember as of now.
I don't know if there would be any config conflict but I'm gonna try and install them into my own game and see what happens
other then that, Great Modpack
Well Magical Crops can be cconsidered OP
Edit: Derp, I tought that this was another pack

B

bopekeco

Thanx for building this modpack. I have played it every day for the past two weeks and thoroughly love it! I have learned so much and moved WAY out of my comfort zone. Such fun! Thanx for all your hard work.

_iMeepMC_

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me with my server please? When ever I start it, it just says Process Completed. Heres a crash log.
Thank You!

Attachments

• crash-2016-02-17_13.41.54-server.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 83

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
how do i download it???o_O

WOW! If i write on search box "download" and select "Search this thread only" I got this!:

You need download FTB Launcher (download Stable)
On 3RD PARTY PACKS, click on Pack Code and write UltimateQuestpack

You can select it on this list (3RD PARTY PACKS)​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Can someone help me with my server please? When ever I start it, it just says Process Completed. Heres a crash log.
Thank You!

If you read your Crash Log, you will see: "Better Title Screen is a client-side only mod" on first line...
Dont Use Client Only Mods on Server....

Last edited:

mariska

Jul 29, 2019
PROBLEM WITH INDUSTRIAL CRAFT...
I have to make a water mill, but there is no recipe for it.
Please help.. Love playing the pack, but now i'm kinda stuck..

S

Sophickles

Got a small problem with one of the quests in Journeys First Step called 'basic tools' the one where you have to make a stone hammer, stone excavator and a stone lumber axe. The problem is that I can only craft the stone items which can only be used for casting not forging a tool. And you can't put stone in a smeltery to make the parts :( I'm not too sure whether you mean to do iron parts instead or whether I'm just doing this wrong lol.
Please help :)

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Got a small problem with one of the quests in Journeys First Step called 'basic tools' the one where you have to make a stone hammer, stone excavator and a stone lumber axe. The problem is that I can only craft the stone items which can only be used for casting not forging a tool. And you can't put stone in a smeltery to make the parts :( I'm not too sure whether you mean to do iron parts instead or whether I'm just doing this wrong lol.
Please help :)

First point of here, can be related?:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-57#post-1518119