[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
@Falchonbria you can get "shrimps" fishing, or with a fish trap.
The fishing trap is not a craftable recipe in this modpack. (once i read your comment i immedeatly tried to go and craft it, and it does not show in the NEI or does not work on the crafting table.)
Also, from experience, i've never fished up any of those food items in this modpack (the turtle, shrimp, clam, etc.) only fish.
I first found out about this back in july i belive and i checked the wiki and it didnt have any other ways to get these items. I guess the mods could have been updated since, but as far as this modpack, version 1.2.1 cannot get those items except from the water gardens from what i'm understanding. Unless you have to fish in a special biome or something, but back when i first looked at the wiki there were not any other ways to find them (or rather there was no other information about them).

CypherRPG

Jul 29, 2019
I may be missing something but... I seem to not be able to craft any Buildcraft Gates. For example, I was able to craft a Redstone Chipset but when I place the chipset in the Assembly Table to craft the Basic Gate the right hand side of the of the GUI does not show that I can craft the gate. Additionally, the recipes for any of the gates does not appear in NEI. Anyone having the same issue or may know a solution?

JPCOPT

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to report a bug: in the smeltery when you pass your cursor over lava the game crashes! Hope you can fix it! I will be looking for more! Continue with the good work! Excelente pack!

Reactions: Thunder_Wave

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
@JPCOPT - It's not the lava that is crashing you, there is an issue with the current version of mods that the mod author is using that cannot handle the rendering of the smeltery interface that well.
@Thunder_Wave - If you would read the previous few pages, this issue has already been brought up and will be fixed with the new update that will be coming out at an unknown (to me) date.

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys downgrade to version 1.2.1 of this modpack the smeltery will work fine for you guys until they make a new update that fixes these crashes.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Quick Update: I'm still stuck with updating HQM since the quest book breaks every time something gets updated.

I'm trying my best to not force the players to need a HQM Book reset.

Expect a new update next weekend. With HQM reset or not. (Hopefully not).

Reactions: Seryi

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Also something else real quick i found out that needs fixed, in the Blood magic page of the quest book the Ritual Diviner quest will not complete. a few of the other quests in the blood magic page didnt want to complete at first either, however once i crafted them a second time they completed except for this peticular quest. So if possible, could you please check on that for me?

kemali

Jul 29, 2019
I made server but when i try to start it, crash. Window just closes i can't even read if it says something. (Not pro making server's but i have run 2 custom modpacks.)
Any body have same issue ?

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
How could I check which mods have quests? There are a couple of popular mods I don't how to use yet, and maybe I can learn with this pack.

Maybe loading with HQM in edit mode? is there an alternative non spoiler myself way to do it?

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Another update:
The pack is currently updated with some of the latest mods.
I added a few mods, ran into some problems, but now everything seems stableish.
About the water gardens, i changed the config but it crashed the game until i readded all the mods. I'll just add a recipe with a regular fish and call it goodnuff since shrimp is a "fish"

I will do some testing and check on IC2 Refined Iron - RC Steel. Probably will get nerfed but not 100% sure yet.
Expect an update this weekend if everything goes as planned.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I checked everything that crashed lately.
Currently i found no bugs.
Only change made was add a few mods, update almost all and change a single recipe.
The cononut shrimp can be completed with a fisher ( Can be crafted, i tested ) and the blood magic quest line shouldn't have any problem since all the quests are detection, not crafting.
The only problem i found so far is on the pattern chest, it doesnt get detected when its picked up from a vilage and needs to be crafted.
But since i had too many problems with HQM i wont make any major changes and publish this update on this weekend.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
V1.3 Changelog
ADDED:
- ae2stuff 0.5.0.56
- bdlib 1.9.2.107
- baubles 1.0.1.10
- cookingbook 1.0.92
- Gendustry 1.6.0.125
- ExtraTiC 1.4.5
- Buildcraft Compat 7.1.2

UPDATED:
- AOBD 2.8.4
- Applied Energistics 2 rv2-stable-10
- Aroma1997Core 1.0.2.16
- Big Reactors 0.4.3A
- Binnie Mods 2.0 pre14
- Botania r1.7-228 (Will give a error about a removed item. Ignore)
*WARNING*
Passive flowers from botania die every 3 MC Days. Its not a bug.
- Buildcraft 7.1.9
- Carpenter Blocks 3.3.7
- ChickenChunks 1.3.4.19
- CoFHCore 3.0.3-303
- EnderIO 2.2.8.381 (Will give a error about a removed item. Ignore)
- ExtraCells 2.2.73b129
- Forestry 4.0.8.36 (Will give a error about a removed item. Ignore)
- HQM 4.3.2
- Industrial Craft 2 2.2.775-experimental
- Iron Chest 6.0.62.742
- Journey Map 5.1.0
- Logistics Pipes 0.9.2.49
- Magic Bees 2.3.5
- NEIAddons 1.12.11.36
- NEIIntegration 1.0.13
- NotEnoughKeys 1.0.0b30
- OpenBlocks 1.4.4
- OpenModsLib 0.8
- Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10j
- PneumaticCraft 1.6.7-69-universal
- Railcraft 9.7.0.0
- SimplyJetpacks 1.5.1
- SpiceOfLife 1.2.4
- TConstruct 1.8.7
- TiCTooltips 1.2.5
- Twilight Forest 2.3.7

I uploaded this yesterday, waiting for the FTB Team to update the pack.
Most of the bugs should be fixed, probably will have new bugs.
Keep me updated on those nasty bugs!

kemali

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if i'm the only one having this issue but me and my friend want to play this modpack together and we cant find anywhere to download the server files from, i have searched through this forum and i have not found any results. I really want to play this modpack and the option to download off the FTB launcher is grayed out as has been stated earlier.

I just downloaded forge and put mods and config in to the files, but i think that's not best way to do it.

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
I checked everything that crashed lately.
Currently i found no bugs.
Only change made was add a few mods, update almost all and change a single recipe.
The cononut shrimp can be completed with a fisher ( Can be crafted, i tested ) and the blood magic quest line shouldn't have any problem since all the quests are detection, not crafting.
The only problem i found so far is on the pattern chest, it doesnt get detected when its picked up from a vilage and needs to be crafted.
But since i had too many problems with HQM i wont make any major changes and publish this update on this weekend.
Can you double check the "Ritual Diviner" quest in the "Blood Magic" line? I know that it "Should" detect the item when i have it in my inventory, but it doesnt. There are 3 different ritual diviners and i have crafted all three and none of them will complete this quest. it wont even work if i click the manual detect button. I have checked this in 2 different worlds and they just wont register. Mabey the questbook is looking for the wrong item number or something?