[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
ooh, so you didn't create a new world? You can try, but I don't think it would work. As long as you don't give them away or post the pack.

bubblesayoyo

Jul 29, 2019
Or might just want to lower the 'garden variety' in config it's set to 200. Just as a reference in DW20 pack it's 2.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
And i'd add mystcraft a must have :)

Yeah, I know. Had mystcraft before the pack was on the launcher, but I can't have it in there anymore, because you need permission. I may ask in the future, but he doesn't give permission to anyone.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Or might just want to lower the 'garden variety' in config it's set to 200. Just as a reference in DW20 pack it's 2.

Yeah, was a little derp on my part. I think I will remove them completly anyway, just because agricraft is in there and it kind of ruin the experience.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I know. Had mystcraft before the pack was on the launcher, but I can't have it in there anymore, because you need permission. I may ask in the future, but he doesn't give permission to anyone.

Lets persuade soaryn to get his brother to give it away!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get that tho. He first didn't release the 90% stable beta versions for 1.7.10 for over 5-6 months, Now no-one can use it on packs.. So weird Why would you even make a mod then..

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get that tho. He first didn't release the 90% stable beta versions for 1.7.10 for over 5-6 months, Now no-one can use it on packs.. So weird Why would you even make a mod then..

Because it is allowed in packs on FTB like Direwolf pack + you can download it without putting it in a public pack. My pack is very configurable and you can just add Mystcraft if you like.

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, was a little derp on my part. I think I will remove them completly anyway, just because agricraft is in there and it kind of ruin the experience.
Noo! Please! dont Remove Harvest craft!! if thats what you meant...but if you just meant turn them off by default thats ok but pleeeeease dont remove Harvest craft!

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Noo! Please! dont Remove Harvest craft!! if thats what you meant...but if you just meant turn them off by default thats ok but pleeeeease dont remove Harvest craft!

lol, won't remove harvestcraft :p It is a big part of the pack and will never be removed! We are talking about the gardens the mod adds. You find gardens throughout your world and they give you plants from harvestcraft. I have added a mod called Agricraft that lets you breed the seeds (kinda like bees), and therefore its a little bit cheaty just to find them in your world.

Houndber

Jul 29, 2019
Is Ars Magica 2 going to be in (since it is finally stable),also seems really cool,can't wait to play around with some of the mods.

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
So, if i understand correctly, this is just an normal world. I can use normal minecraft tools, not only TiC an other crazy stuff, that are used in majority of packs that have quests? Ok, i saw that i can't only eat carrots, but thats fine :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Is Ars Magica 2 going to be in (since it is finally stable),also seems really cool,can't wait to play around with some of the mods.

I am not sure. I have thought about it, but for some time ago I played with a friend that used it and to me it seems kind of op. Destroying a lot of blocks in one click and killing mobs so easily...

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
So, if i understand correctly, this is just an normal world. I can use normal minecraft tools, not only TiC an other crazy stuff, that are used in majority of packs that have quests? Ok, i saw that i can't only eat carrots, but thats fine :)

Yes it is! what do you mean with can't only eat carrots? did you think so? :p

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe, i love Pam's harvest, i tend to make huge gardens with all plants, but in the end I eat only carrots :D