[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea of how the pack runs? as in performance wise? I just dont have the best of processors in my pc, just seeing I'd be able to record it. ^_^

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea of how the pack runs? as in performance wise? I just dont have the best of processors in my pc, just seeing I'd be able to record it. ^_^

I have played it with a pretty bad computer and it works fine, but if you have performance issues consider Optifine or/and Fastcraft.

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
I have played it with a pretty bad computer and it works fine, but if you have performance issues consider Optifine or/and Fastcraft.
K sounds good, Is it "Open world" as in you can play on any newly created map? or is there a pre generated area kind of like Crash landing or Blast off?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Just decided now that gardens will be disabled in the next version. If you want the full experience of Agricraft, disable gardens in the harvestcraft configs before creating a world.

Reactions: DrShark12

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
K sounds good, Is it "Open world" as in you can play on any newly created map? or is there a pre generated area kind of like Crash landing or Blast off?

It is an open world. I have written a few times now the point of the pack, so just look back in the conversation if you are curious.

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
I shall, sorry about that and..."A wizard is never late nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." XD I'm sorry!! XD

Reactions: Fuuzect

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I shall, sorry about that and..."A wizard is never late nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." XD I'm sorry!! XD

I just love that line! Every time I watch Fellowship of the Ring I just have to say out loud, trying to imitate first Frodo's, then Gandalf's voice: Your late! A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
I just love that line! Every time I watch Fellowship of the Ring I just have to say out loud, trying to imitate first Frodo's, then Gandalf's voice: Your late! A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!
Ahh! yes! And then they look like their all mad at each other and then they start laughing and Frodo jumps onto the cart/wagon thing!
I need to go watch that movie tonight..."I made a promise Mr Frodo, A promise..."

Reactions: Fuuzect

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to load an old world on another mod pack, I hope'd i'd be lucky and keep my world
It died :p
Restarting client lets make a new world lol

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm.. This looks a bit.. Excesive..
http://i.imgur.com/aIlXdVE.png

All those pam plants...

Yeah, I noticed it myself! Like I said, gardens will be turned off. Will submit an update very soon. I don't know what went wrong, but gardens are spawning like crazy! You can turn them off manually in pam's config. Like I have said so many times, this is just beta and it is not close to finish; and thats why I made it public, so expect a lot of update frequently.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect May i have your permission to use these HQM quests in another pack, I know that some might not work

Edit: I want to use it in my old world xD

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you want that? I am just asking cause I want to know what I can do to improve this pack.
That pack uses alot of other item ID's so all the items are corupted in my world, Its nothing wrong with your pack. More with mine :)