[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Ultrajonh

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god i checked this page literally 3 hours ago and just came in to see if anything had changed and i see it's finally out!! Yeeeey! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this, hope it becomes a success!!

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this pack and i need to say, thank you very very much for making this pack and all the quests,it's exactly what i wanted ;)
If i don't use BoP, will this affect questline?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this pack and i need to say, thank you very very much for making this pack and all the quests,it's exactly what i wanted ;)
If i don't use BoP, will this affect questline?

Can't remember if I made any quest with it, but I don't think so. If I did, you can just cheat the items and delete the rewards. Glad you like it :)

FireLionX

Jul 29, 2019
Well, might I add that you owe me 27 seconds of my life back. I had to log in to download the code!

Otherwise, HYPE!!!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2 packs atm, do I really have time for a 3rd hmm, well it does say 600+ quests, guess I'll hop on this band wagon too, lets hope its does not end in a train wreck :).

Will post something after testing a bit, tia.

Edit: K first impressions are that you have gen issues with ore & pams garden plants, pams plants are like grass in plains & forest didnt check any other biomes, the ore gen seem over the top with too much dense ore spawning & each mod has its own type so a pain to have 3 or 4 versions of copper & tin, now the rewards giving a bag for making a wooden pick seems a little bit excessive I would have given 4-16 oak planks or the likes, & that continues with the next lvl of items it seems, what I am getting at here is it seems like a beginners easy mode pack so not really for me, but for some one learning mods it would be ideal & of real benefit, do not take this as any form of disrespect you seem to have put in a huge amount of work so far, I only mean to be honest as I see it so you can get a feel from different lvls of players, keep the faith Fuuzect

Last edited:

Beangod

Jul 29, 2019
Trying the pack out, currently(for me)the alloy smelter will not accept Iron and Ferrous Dusts from TE(While in alloy mode) and the Survivalists Generator will not directly link to the Alloy Smelter and SAG Mill. Not sure if the issue can be replicated.

<--Big Fan of Ender IO

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2 packs atm, do I really have time for a 3rd hmm, well it does say 600+ quests, guess I'll hop on this band wagon too, lets hope its does not end in a train wreck :).

Will post something after testing a bit, tia.

Edit: K first impressions are that you have gen issues with ore & pams garden plants, pams plants are like grass in plains & forest didnt check any other biomes, the ore gen seem over the top with too much dense ore spawning & each mod has its own type so a pain to have 3 or 4 versions of copper & tin, now the rewards giving a bag for making a wooden pick seems a little bit excessive I would have given 4-16 oak planks or the likes, & that continues with the next lvl of items it seems, what I am getting at here is it seems like a beginners easy mode pack so not really for me, but for some one learning mods it would be ideal & of real benefit, do not take this as any form of disrespect you seem to have put in a huge amount of work so far, I only mean to be honest as I see it so you can get a feel from different lvls of players, keep the faith Fuuzect

I know about the pams plants and I have submitted an update. I heard about a guy finding two kinds of copper, so I fixed that, but didnt know that there was so much errors. I am sorry I pushed this out, was just excited. Originally I used Direwolf20 pack and its configs, but when I was creating the pack I had to use multimc. I just copied the mods, but not configs.

Also, critic is why I created this page! Thank you for letting me know. (it is only a basic bag, but I know I have been a bit lazy with rewards. I will look more into them after I have fixed the major issues)

Edit: All ore gen is fixed as far as I can see. Next update will be fine.

Last edited:

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I know about the pams plants and I have submitted an update. I heard about a guy finding two kinds of copper, so I fixed that, but didnt know that there was so much errors. I am sorry I pushed this out, was just excited. Originally I used Direwolf20 pack and its configs, but when I was creating the pack I had to use multimc. I just copied the mods, but not configs.

Also, critic is why I created this page! Thank you for letting me know. (it is only a basic bag, but I know I have been a bit lazy with rewards. I will look more into them after I have fixed the major issues)

Edit: All ore gen is fixed as far as I can see. Next update will be fine.

Don't forget Factorization, it adds silver ore :).

I disagree with Egor66 when it comes to the rewards for a basic quests such as the wooden pick one. Please keep the reward bags to an maximum, as they provide a much higher incentive to complete even basic quests with the random reward (gambling is exciting) instead of a static one (16 pieces of wooden planks is just boring), as long as there is enough diversity in the bags to prevent getting the same reward over and over again.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
...the ore gen seem over the top with too much dense ore spawning

I don't seem to find more than normal, and the config values are default. Maybe you got lucky ;).

How come TCon tools hav no skill level?

Iguana Tinker Tweeks are not in the modpack, you have to add it yourself if you want it. It doesn't seem to mess anything up as far as I know apart from one quest (Basic Tools). You might have to update Tinker's Construct though.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget Factorization, it adds silver ore :).

I disagree with Egor66 when it comes to the rewards for a basic quests such as the wooden pick one. Please keep the reward bags to an maximum, as they provide a much higher incentive to complete even basic quests with the random reward (gambling is exciting) instead of a static one (16 pieces of wooden planks is just boring), as long as there is enough diversity in the bags to prevent getting the same reward over and over again.

Think I remembered factorization. Also if I were to nerf the basic rewards, I will remove some of the food you get. I won't remove the bags, cause like you said, bags are "exciting". There is a small chance you get a really good reward in basic bags, so I don't think they are too op. I have also added a lot of different rewards, so don't think you will get the same reward too often.

Reactions: Mlukvai

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Fuzzect, could Iguana tinker's tweaks be added?

I am not sure yet. Have thought about it, but I would only add it to get the level up feature. I would not use it to make the pack harder, because I think it is stupid that you can't mine coal with stone pickaxe.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana Tinker Tweeks are not in the modpack, you have to add it yourself if you want it. It doesn't seem to mess anything up as far as I know apart from one quest (Basic Tools). You might have to update Tinker's Construct though.

Just have to correct myself here, it doesn't mess up the quest Basic Tools. So it should be fine if you add it yourself.