[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I can't speed up the process anymore more. The only thing we are waiting for is a moderator to see my post and approve the pack.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I love that you have Agricraft in the pack. Did you change the configs in anyway?

I have made it so that you can't see the mutations in NEI. This is just an experiment, but I think it is cool. I have made quests for all the seeds, so there is a little help and I have also made a small guide for the first seeds. I am debating with myself if I should have gardens enabled or disable them. I have made them more rare, but I don't really know if it's enough or if they should be disabled. Would like to hear opinions after the pack is out.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Combine ALL THE THINGS!
I guess 600 quests are a lot of gameplay hours..

And how nerfed is SpiceOfLife?

It is like 690 and not close to done :p

You can eat 5 food with 100% nutrition, then it goes down 80,60,40,20,0. Since there is so much food you have to eat 125 before you can eat the first one again. Remember you can change all the numbers in the configs if you think it is too much/little. Also tell me.

Reactions: KeepKid

KeepKid

Jul 29, 2019
Still haven't got any signs of life from a modderator :/

Mhm... :/ Can you give us a hint how the quests are made? Is it just like get this item now get that item cause 700 Quests seems to work like that, doesn't it? :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Mhm... :/ Can you give us a hint how the quests are made? Is it just like get this item now get that item cause 700 Quests seems to work like that, doesn't it? :)

Well it variates a bit. It isn't a story, so I don't know how else I can do it... I try my best not to make the quests seem pointless to do, and every quest will matter, because when you have done every quest in a category, you will unlock the end quest. If you complete all the end quests, the pack is done, but it will take seriously long time. Like I have said before, the point of this pack is to relax and have fun. Make a world you plan using for a long time. Maybe build epic things, because it is not like crash landing. You are not rushing the quests to get them done, then finish the pack. The quests are supposed to be just a fun addition to modded experience and maybe teach you something about mods you didn't know so much about. Also they will force you to create some items you may have never used before and make a reason for all that honey you have stored over all your hours with bees.

The reason I started creating the pack was because I was getting tired of starting a world over and over again because I run out of ideas. Now I know what I can do and I even get rewarded! :D

KeepKid

Jul 29, 2019
Well it variates a bit. It isn't a story, so I don't know how else I can do it... I try my best not to make the quests seem pointless to do, and every quest will matter, because when you have done every quest in a category, you will unlock the end quest. If you complete all the end quests, the pack is done, but it will take seriously long time. Like I have said before, the point of this pack is to relax and have fun. Make a world you plan using for a long time. Maybe build epic things, because it is not like crash landing. You are not rushing the quests to get them done, then finish the pack. The quests are supposed to be just a fun addition to modded experience and maybe teach you something about mods you didn't know so much about. Also they will force you to create some items you may have never used before and make a reason for all that honey you have stored over all your hours with bees.

The reason I started creating the pack was because I was getting tired of starting a world over and over again because I run out of ideas. Now I know what I can do and I even get rewarded! :D

Sounds good. And also your reason why you started the pack... it could have been me who said that. ^^

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Will write here as soon as he answers... I have even sent a message asking if there are any problems or reason it is taking a long time.

KeepKid

Jul 29, 2019
Will write here as soon as he answers... I have even sent a message asking if there are any problems or reason it is taking a long time.

Mhm... ok. But are you sure your pack is gonna make it into the launcher or do they have to check if it's "good enough" or something like that? ^^

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I know it will make it in, cause I got a message 4 min after I submitted the pack saying that everything was ok, except for that the creators of HQM now require you to send them a message saying you are using their mod in a modpack. I did that, took a picture of it and posted it, but I haven't got an answer since...