[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I like that a few of you guys are hyped even though you don't know how shit the pack is :D :p

Whitedragonzzgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Just a few questions; Did you change any recipes? Are there any pre built areas of the map other then villages? Can peeps do let plays? I am working with automata pack and I am not as skilled with a lot of the mods and your pack sounds like a good way to learn them.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Just a few questions; Did you change any recipes? Are there any per built areas of the map other then villages? Can peeps do let plays? I am working with automata pack and I am not as skilled with a lot of the mods and your pack sounds like a good way to learn them.

I haven't change any recipes. There is some kinds of world gen added by mods, yes. Like meteors from AE2 and altar things from Thaumcraft, if that is what you mean. Feel free to do any kind of videos, and contact me if you do :) If there is anything you don't understand in the pack, like how to get something or how something work, write a list here and I will write a guide in the questpack.