[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

P

Purson

Folder Structure? I can find a specific file if you need to see it, or do you mean the order of the folders? I'm sorry that I'm not very smart...

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
If you have copied the world download to your saves folder yet it still opens up as a vanilla world, the issue is most likely that the save was not added to your saves folder correctly.

R

RainbowBlitz014

I just had a problem on the quest "Head of the Order I" , Gandalf is supposed to give me that atlas but I didn't get one. Is there a way to reset the quest or cheat that atlas in?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you have talked to everyone/no additional quests in the log. Haven't played the pack since shortly after the last update so may take a while to locate what needs to be done.

blahthebiste

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else think the Troll, Tyltran, is too hard for a first boss? So much content in the NPC quest lines is locked behind defeating him, yet he has 8 hp regen per second, 300 health, and a melee attack with so much reach that he always knocks you away if you try to use melee weapons on him. I'd have to have end-game level ranged weapons to beat him, yet he's the first boss? I'll be half done with the game by the time I'm strong enough to unlock the majority of the pack's quest content.

Other than that, loving the pack so far!

EDIT: I read some other parts of this thread, and you often say that Tyltran is supposed to be a hard boss. If that's the case, why is so much content locked behind beating him?

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Because the idea was to make sure players go, start their base, get set up and then come back. At the point he can be beat (and it is more of a strtegic thing with him, you can't beat him with brute force) you are set up to better enjoy the rest of the content.

blahthebiste

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well if you are supposed to be well set up before beating him, it makes sense. Are all the quests after him targeted toward players who are much closer to end game?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Actually no. the intention was to make everything after fun and exciting without being a grind, though other bosses will require thought when battling.

Reactions: blahthebiste
M

Minergirl13

About the last messages, I have an issue with killing one boss. I'm in the end of Head of the order, trying to defeat water staff but i can't figure out what could have an effect on it! I've tried every weapon I can think of (I play some parts in creative) and throwing poison at it does 1 damage, but it always regains its lifes!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Defeating the water staff? that staff has no boss as it is hidden in the ocean dungeon.

If you are referring to the frog beneath dragonburg it is intended to be that way...it is a troll but can be defeated, just use potions.

M

Minergirl13

Really? So am I supposed to recieve a staff there just like earlyer? Becouse I recieved no staff and there was a thing with 200 HP I thought I had to defeat it. That makes me even more confuced.....

M

Minergirl13

upload_2017-9-19_16-42-30.png

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
you don't kill it, it is supposed to trigger the quest completion when you right click and give you the staff actually.

blahthebiste

Jul 29, 2019
I killed one of those in the Nether earlier, without knowing what it was, the HQM book considered that the same thing as me killing Tyltran. Led to a weird quest desync between HQM and customNPCs.

Other question, I am doing the blood magic questline; I got to the part where Entranger is supposed to arrive on the docks of Wyvernhaven, but I searched the docks far and wide and he wasn't there. I went back to Draconis, and into the mage guild, and sure enough, he was sitting there. I got quest complete for finding him, but now he has no quests, and neither do any of the blood mages in wyvernhaven.