[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Oh... thought OP meant something else when in terms of minecraft... oh well, i installed the fastcraft thingy and damn... only lag i get is when new chunks are loaded in and even then it is just for half a second. THANK YOU WITH ALL MY GAMING HEART!
best service i have recived I my whole life, 10/10.
I also highly recommend using multimc as you will get even less lag

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I starved to death after respawning from my last death...
yeh that is anoying, something is causing hunger to start at -4
There is a "feature" with blood magic that I have been turning off repeatedly that does that to "prevent" players from spam killing themselves at the blood altar. I double checked the configs once again to make sure that it is turned off...let's hope it works this time....

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
There is a "feature" with blood magic that I have been turning off repeatedly that does that to "prevent" players from spam killing themselves at the blood altar. I double checked the configs once again to make sure that it is turned off...let's hope it works this time....
Yeah, the potion effect that decreases the effectiveness of sacrifice shortly after death seems to work well enough on it's own.

I had to reply because Blood Magic

Kermitpmc

Jul 29, 2019
So after completing the "adventurer about town" and the "Deleveries anyone?" quest. no new quests were unlocked in my hqm book. I got the next quest from the NPC quest line to go kill the mobs but no new quest in my hqm book

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
alright Putzaroo what did you do this time? lol

I starved to death after respawning from my last death...

Ack! That stupid WhateverMod starvation thing... dang I hate that. Perhaps the mod author ought to add a check to see /how/ you are dying and not blanket apply that to every death?! *sigh* You know, track where your current damage has come from?

Edited to correct misinformation: the respawning at half hunger and half health is what bothers me, not the potion effect applied by Blood Magic. And the fact it's applied when you return from the End without dying.

Last edited:

Kermitpmc

Jul 29, 2019
look at the top right quest on that same page, has to do with chocobos
Do you have to complete this task before starting the "thinning the herd" quest?

Because after the delivery quest I talked to the king and he gave me the quest. And I did it and now hes sending me after some bandits. Should I just keep doing his quests?

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to complete this task before starting the "thinning the herd" quest?

Because after the delivery quest I talked to the king and he gave me the quest. And I did it and now hes sending me after some bandits. Should I just keep doing his quests?
I would wait until the update...I fixed the quest in HQM...it was actually always supposed to unlock the chocobo quest, not the other way around

Kermitpmc

Jul 29, 2019
I would wait until the update...I fixed the quest in HQM...it was actually always supposed to unlock the chocobo quest, not the other way around
Okay, is this the best place to stay updated? I have a decent sized channel and was thinking about giving this ago if it runs smoothly. I've worked with Pause before and saw this on the FTB launcher and his channel. I can start recording once I feel comfortable in the fact that I wont have to kill the series after 3 episodes

Reactions: GreatOrator