[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
lol i know i timed out looking in my me system, then i came back on and asked if anyone else timed out and then the server crashed

I saw you ask that, then it crashed. So maybe it wasn't me?

Screenshots of the Draconic Cube Of Doom!
2014-12-16_22095_0DracoCubeOfDoom_zpsdc459a8a.png

And after - inventory full of dust as well.
2014-12-16_221143DracDustBath_zps5e45e739.png

Events:
I broke all the blocks - it got very laggy. I tranferred all the dust to another bag, picked up the stuff on the ground, saw your comment, saw Putzaroo get slain by a Cave spider 2 sec later, then it crashed.

[22:11:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tool Mode: 7x7

[22:11:19] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:11:19] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:11:23] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:11:23] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:11:34] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:11:34] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:11:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2014-12-16_22.11.43.png

[22:11:46] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:11:46] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:11:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Putzaroo left the game

[22:11:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teraphina left the game

[22:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2014-12-16_22.11.53.png

[22:12:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] brandon3055 left the game

[22:12:03] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:12:03] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:12:06] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:12:06] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:12:19] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:12:19] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:12:23] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.GuiEnderItemStorage

[22:12:23] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

[22:12:29] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.GuiEnderItemStorage

[22:12:29] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

[22:12:43] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.GuiEnderItemStorage

[22:12:43] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

[22:12:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Putzaroo joined the game

[22:12:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teraphina joined the game

[22:12:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] brandon3055 joined the game

[22:13:00] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:13:00] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:13:10] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory

[22:13:10] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

[22:13:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§2Hobbit§f]<Teraphina> §ryall get "timed out" also?

[22:13:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Putzaroo was slain by Cave Spider

[22:13:15] [Netty Client IO #2/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Restoring client configs.

[22:13:15] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping halted in C:\Users\valsnoisytoys\Downloads\Applications\Minecraft\TolkienCraftII\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Ranger~s~Tolkiencraft~II_b9c8f511~f891~4626~87a1~1a4a3babb731\DIM0

[22:13:15] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[22:13:15] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[22:13:32] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: World ID has been reset.

Last edited:

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
Wont know for sure until ranger confirms it with the crash log but it was probably from Putzaroo dyeing. That is a bug in DE that will be fixed in the next pack update sorry... In the mean time try not to dye :)

@TheRangerX Perhaps you should setup a way for us (everyone whitelisted on the server) to chat about things.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Wont know for sure until ranger confirms it with the crash log but it was probably from Putzaroo dyeing. That is a bug in DE that will be fixed in the next pack update sorry... In the mean time try not to dye :)

@TheRangerX Perhaps you should setup a way for us (everyone whitelisted on the server) to chat about things.

Ah, thanks for the response, Brandon. :)

No dying. Gotcha. I'll do my best!

A reddit maybe for server chat? Still, the fact that this is all in the main thread does let other people running/playing on TII servers that dying is bad. Er... well worse than usual at the moment. :p Hm... is SSP dying crashy too?

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
teraphina said:
lol i know i timed out looking in my me system, then i came back on and asked if anyone else timed out and then the server crashed

I saw you ask that, then it crashed. So maybe it wasn't me?

Events:
I broke all the blocks - it got very laggy. I tranferred all the dust to another bag, picked up the stuff on the ground, saw your comment, saw Putzaroo get slain by a Cave spider 2 sec later, then it crashed.

[22:13:32] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: World ID has been reset.

^^^^^^^^^
I don't know about you two, just breaking all the things, all the time!
Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done... :p

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
^^^^^^^^^
I don't know about you two, just breaking all the things, all the time!
Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done... :p

Yeah, poor @TheRangerX is probably getting tired of waking up in the morning to a dead server, lol. We're very good at finding the crashes so @GreatOrator doesn't run out of things to get fixed by the appropriate mod authors!

Not sure... TBH im not 100% sure i fixed the problem because i was unable to replicate the crash but i am 99.95% sure i have it fixed ;)

Well, I'm sure if you didn't squish it, Teraphina or I will find out for ya! ;) Or @Putzaroo perhaps: we might be able to form The Three Stooges soon if P turns out to be a good crash finder!

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Obligatory update v2.3.7
    • Updated mods
      • BrewCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Ender Storage
      • Extra Cells 2
      • Extra Utilities
      • Thaumic Energistics
      • Translocators
      • NEI
      • OpenEye
    • Tweaked a couple of HQM quests (Transportation unlocks AFTER killing mobs like it was supposed to)
    • Fixed a quest in CustomNPC's (Derp!)
  • Only thing different with this update is you will need to copy the customnpcs folder from the template into your existing save.

Will be available on the launcher today...just keep watching!

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it was me dying to a swarm of cave spiders in the tower as I was trying to kill the troll (they were supposed to be blocked off..). I hope my gravestone is still there.
On the other hand, when I updated to the newest DE, the crashes that were occurring in ssp disappeared. And yes, I do tend to find bugs occasionally, but usually not in such a dramatic fashion.