[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Update 2.3.1!
  • Mods Updated
    • AromaCore
    • AsieLib
    • Baubles
    • iChun Utilities
    • Blood Magic
    • Botania
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Ender Storage
    • Extra Cells
    • Logisitics Pipes
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Project:Red
    • Ruins
    • Thaumic Energistics
    • The Camping Mod
    • Traveller's Gear
    • Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power
    • JourneyMap
    • NEI
    • Not Enough Keys
  • Configs Update
    • Temporarily disabled spawning of Catacombs from GraveStone Mod due to possible crash
    • Disabled Blood Magic debuff when respawning upon death (really annoying, let me tell you)
    • Added all of the chisel blocks to MicroBlocks
  • Tweaks to customNPC quests - Please copy region files and customNPC folder from template folder into your save...that's all that is needed.
  • More quests for HQM! Now almost 150 total quests
Not entirely sure when this will be pushed to the launcher but has been submitted! Thank you to everyone who reported bugs!

Also BDCraft Texture pack has been updated!

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully this is the right one and is readable
Ok, so looking at the log, have you edited the level dat in any way whatsoever? What the log tells me is that it basically was edited incorrectly and corrupted. Replace it with the one from the template folder and you should be good.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so looking at the log, have you edited the level dat in any way whatsoever? What the log tells me is that it basically was edited incorrectly and corrupted. Replace it with the one from the template folder and you should be good.
Thanks, will try. I haven't messed with it at all.

Reactions: GreatOrator

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Could it have something to do with my virus scan by chance? I had some WEIRD stuff happen to the vanilla launcher with mods on, setting it to the allowed list helped immensely.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Could it have something to do with my virus scan by chance? I had some WEIRD stuff happen to the vanilla launcher with mods on, setting it to the allowed list helped immensely.

it is possible that its from virus scanner if for some reason the scan gets stuck on one of the files in the pack and wont let go of it to allow the game to launch but if you have restarted your computer since the last scan you have done that will not be the case.

DtZNimpo

Jul 29, 2019
there's a few issues i've encountered so far.

1: HQM when you complete a quest and you get the reward the quest you just did will still say that you have a reward available for completion. doesn't give any extra loot, just always stays there so kind of confusing on keeping track of what's done and what's not.

2: NEI seems to be derping alot with this modpack , when i have NEI open for too long ( 1 min + ) and then i close my inventory and look at my fps , i will see that it's down to 5-10 fps and then quickly goes right back at 100+ fps. so is there a memory leak with NEI or something how come it's droping my fps like cray never had that happened with other modpack.

3: Shadows being derpy in some area where there's flowers and other mod entity item , i thought i was the only one having those until i start watching youtubers and noticed they had this aswell.

4: Random crash ( client side & server side ) can't really reproduce nor pinpoint the cause beside that it seems to be related to the custom monsters that attack with some of the abilities , one of them was a client crash when fighting a coven witch south of the town where the tent is with the commander inside, Other which was server crash was me accidently killing my friend with a bow while fighting skeleton , his client crashed before that happened but his body was still in the game, then a special skeleton attacked me and server crashed. xD

5: what's with the monk in the ancient temple ? he says he can send me to 2 different location at the start and later he can send me to more, Land of fire land of darkness something like that , i tried both and ... nothing happens is it suposed to be like that or am i missing something??

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
there's a few issues i've encountered so far.

1: HQM when you complete a quest and you get the reward the quest you just did will still say that you have a reward available for completion. doesn't give any extra loot, just always stays there so kind of confusing on keeping track of what's done and what's not.

2: NEI seems to be derping alot with this modpack , when i have NEI open for too long ( 1 min + ) and then i close my inventory and look at my fps , i will see that it's down to 5-10 fps and then quickly goes right back at 100+ fps. so is there a memory leak with NEI or something how come it's droping my fps like cray never had that happened with other modpack.

3: Shadows being derpy in some area where there's flowers and other mod entity item , i thought i was the only one having those until i start watching youtubers and noticed they had this aswell.

4: Random crash ( client side & server side ) can't really reproduce nor pinpoint the cause beside that it seems to be related to the custom monsters that attack with some of the abilities , one of them was a client crash when fighting a coven witch south of the town where the tent is with the commander inside, Other which was server crash was me accidently killing my friend with a bow while fighting skeleton , his client crashed before that happened but his body was still in the game, then a special skeleton attacked me and server crashed. xD

5: what's with the monk in the ancient temple ? he says he can send me to 2 different location at the start and later he can send me to more, Land of fire land of darkness something like that , i tried both and ... nothing happens is it suposed to be like that or am i missing something??
Yeah, all of these have been reported. HQM is a bug they have been made aware of repeatedly, but no updates to fix so far. NEI, everyone is having that issue as well. The next update of my pack has a new release, maybe he fixed it? most likely not.
The lighting glitches were caused by mcedit, tried to fix in-game but apparently it really hates modded blocks.

If you are on a server the commands he uses do not work. You'll have to find a bypass unfortunately. As for the random crashes, I have see infernal mobs cause that rarely, if it is as bad as you say, you could disable it for your server. Made some changes to the configs for it though in the next update.

Here is bug i have encountered. I made video so you can see whats all about.
Yeah, iChun has been informed, but not yet fixed.

Reactions: Ogreboy

wrongcoder

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to send RF into the AE2 energy acceptor. I've tried pointing a clockwork engine into it, I've tried putting a survivalist generator next to it, and I've tried outputting a leadstone energy cell into it. Do I have to use an energy transfer node and energy transfer pipe? If it matters, the energy acceptor is sitting on top of a crystal growth accelerator and there's nothing else on that ME network.

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to send RF into the AE2 energy acceptor. I've tried pointing a clockwork engine into it, I've tried putting a survivalist generator next to it, and I've tried outputting a leadstone energy cell into it. Do I have to use an energy transfer node and energy transfer pipe? If it matters, the energy acceptor is sitting on top of a crystal growth accelerator and there's nothing else on that ME network.

I haven't tried it with a leadstone energy cell, but seems to work fine for me with a hardened cell going straight into it...
energy.jpg