[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan any chance of you adding mystcraft to this modpack? Never really tried it and cant find a decent 1.7.10 modpack with it but i think it would be nice alt until late end game for the dark world resources.

lokiy999

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, you might want to look at the quest "Large Uncommon Metal Contract". It says you can use Yellorium blocks, but you can't craft those. If you put 9 yellorium ingots in a block form you get an Uranium Block, which you can turn in Uranium 238, which also breaks the quest "Rare Metal Contract" because 1 Yellorium equals to one Uranium 238. I hope you can look at this and fix/replace this!

Currently I use NEI to convert them to yellorium blocks, because I want to complete the quest for coins and reputation, I hope you don't see this as cheating. ^^

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, you might want to look at the quest "Large Uncommon Metal Contract". It says you can use Yellorium blocks, but you can't craft those. If you put 9 yellorium ingots in a block form you get an Uranium Block, which you can turn in Uranium 238, which also breaks the quest "Rare Metal Contract" because 1 Yellorium equals to one Uranium 238. I hope you can look at this and fix/replace this!

Currently I use NEI to convert them to yellorium blocks, because I want to complete the quest for coins and reputation, I hope you don't see this as cheating. ^^

Caigan has it as fixed in 0.0.4 changelog and was submitted a few days ago just hasn't been approved and updated on the launcher yet.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, you might want to look at the quest "Large Uncommon Metal Contract"
Yup, this is fixed in 0.0.4 =)

RF Tools confuse me somewhat if you could offer a link to a decent guide on it would very welcome.
Here is a very good video covering RF Tools.
If you are like me and prefer a worded guide over a video (which are good as well!), McJty the dev for RFTools has a pretty good guide on the RFTools wiki as well : https://github.com/McJty/RFTools/wiki/RFTools-Step-By-Step-Survival

Caigan has it as fixed in 0.0.4 changelog and was submitted a few days ago just hasn't been approved and updated on the launcher yet.
It's approved, just in the queue for the launcher atm. I think things are a bit slowed down currently due to PAXEast, but I could be wrong. =)

Sev07

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any quests for industrial craft?
I have an empty partition . He writes that he has 0 quests

roylink6

Jul 29, 2019
when the modpack updated to version .03 it made it so i could not create a new world without it crashing. i deleted everything and redownloaded it but then it said error downloading modpack. I love this modpack and would want to play it so i have to go back to version .02 to play please fix this.

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I had to reinstall the modpack but it says error downloading modpack please fix this
That isn't exactly something I can fix myself. In your FTB Launcher options, click Advanced Options and switch download location.

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
I do have a server that I am using to record on. Dont know how many people it could handle as it only a small one from creeper host. Would be willing to try and invite other people and see how it goes......

AF_Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
My nodecraft server only allows for a few people.

On another note, anyone know why we can't harvest with right clicking? Or is there a way to change this since I find the breaking the plant to go against of what I first learned of this mod.

roylink6

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, that isn't good. Could you put up the crash log?
I'm sorry i don't know how to access the old crash report. i'm new at this so it's quite frustrating. but the good news is when I downloaded it in version .02 then updated it to v .03, it allows me to create a new world and play. I don't know what happened but it works fine now. I reallly enjoy this modpack and keep up the good work =) i will post on this forum if i find anything wrong and if i have any ideas for updates

lokiy999

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a bug with the quest "Your table awaits" at the part "A clean desk", if I make a desk and detect it it doesn't 'find' it, if I go to creative however and grab the "ANY DESK" from Ferret Shinies the quest works, this may be fixed already but I don't know where to check that.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, anyone know why we can't harvest with right clicking?
Are you planting things on AgriCraft Crops or trying to harvest certain Pam's crops? Those let you right click harvest them, other plants like vanilla Wheat require you to break to harvest unless they are on Crops.
I don't know what happened but it works fine now.
That is weird, but at least it works now!
There seems to be a bug with the quest "Your table awaits" at the part "A clean desk"
Hm, okay, I'll put that down in my notes, not sure if I fixed it for 0.0.4 at the moment.