[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Jaxxked

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to get iron when I need a copper pick and to make a copper pick I need gold for the smeltery? :p

Jaxxked

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems with redstone and vein miner? sometimes it mines but maybe 8/10 it doesn't work so wondering if the glowing redstone bug is still messing with vein miner and is there a way to turn redstone that glows?

Edit: wolf fine if i join the server to or is there requirements for it? Haven't played on an actually server so would like to try it out and what better way to go than the ferret business server xD
There's no requirements he said anyone can join

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems with redstone and vein miner? sometimes it mines but maybe 8/10 it doesn't work so wondering if the glowing redstone bug
Yeah this isn't exactly a bug, its just a side effect with how redstone ore blocks work. I have to go through and tell vein miner 'hey these two blocks are the same thing' at some point.

Am I missing something with the items you start with?lol The compass, 1xString, 1xStick??
Well, you have lunch, some books to read, a compass in case the teleportation experiment went awry, and some random pocket junk. =)

How am I supposed to get iron when I need a copper pick and to make a copper pick I need gold for the smeltery?
Well, you said you had a derp moment, but some folks do tend to forget that non TiCo smeltery exists, and that smeltery can make blocks as well as ingots and all it needs is clay, sand, and gravel. Just a toooon of it, hehe.

TelaniousVander

Jul 29, 2019
Odd those SHOULD be giving petals. I'll note this down to check it when I can.

I have now tried all of the mystical flower seeds at 10/10/10 and none of them are providing petals. Just FYI. (I did not try non 10/10/10 versions so don't know if those are dropping petals or not)

Also, I found a recipe conflict for you. The Wired Modem from ComputerCraft and the Futura Block from Chisel 2 are both crafted by 8 stones surrounding a redstone. You may want to either change the recipe for the wired modem or disable the non-colored stone version of the Futura Block if you can.

Reactions: Qanthelas

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I have now tried all of the mystical flower seeds at 10/10/10 and none of them are providing petals.
Its an AgriCraft bug, it will be updated and fixed in 0.0.6 =)

Also, I found a recipe conflict for you. The Wired Modem from ComputerCraft and the Futura Block from Chisel 2 are both crafted by 8 stones surrounding a redstone.
Yup, its fixed in 0.0.6, the Futura blocks will be made with stone bricks instead of stone.

lokiy999

Jul 29, 2019
A few days ago I posted a bug about the Uncommon RF tool Crate, the same bug is with the Rare RF tool crate, you only have to have the vouchers in your inventory to get infinite of them.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan finally got down to playing some Ferret work and i gotta say the latest update fixed alot of my problems in my last run through it, lycan mobs not spawning out the butt only thing i miss are the shades makes getting ender pearls a tad bit harder haha and advise for people working for tinkers making smeltery but you don't gotta make blocks 3 aluminum and 1 copper ore should give you what you need to make 6 casts i mainly use a seared brick to make the ingot mold.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I <3 fancy art! Not only is there amazing art, interesting storyline, and sentient ferrets, but there is also inter-dimensional teleportation! When this modpack is done, make more! More modpacks, more fun!

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
few days ago I posted a bug about the Uncommon RF tool Crate,
Yep, that one is fixed in 0.0.6 as well

Caigan finally got down to playing some Ferret work and i gotta say the latest update fixed alot of my problems in my last run through it
Awesome! Hopefully more of my tweaks in 0.0.6 fix more problems for folks.

When this modpack is done, make more!
I have another one in my head right now I'd like to work on.

WolfFlight

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan,

someone (dumbgamer) helped me through the crates

another mission unable do complete. Desk bell

redstone, 3 iron ingots and button. Recipe calls for button id 77, but when I make a button it has id 143. Unable to make the deskbell

Last edited:

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Wolf, you didnt read the book its in a list because thats the amount of each you need for a crate its just 2 iron, 3 copper or 3 tins ingots, you don't need all those ingots just the amount of 1 type it says.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Recipe calls for button id 77, but when I make a button it has id 143.
You made a button with wood instead of stone(not cobblestone). It requires a stone button.

Crinklecraft is making videos on your pack
Yep, I already have him listed in my Videos section of the main post. =)

list because thats the amount of each you need for a crate
I probably need to clarify this better for folks, not the first time someone's gotten a little confused.

Benjsch

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, I think the crash report is saying yo uare loading Java 7, not 8, but I don't think that'd be causing that error, hmm...When the 0.0.4 update is fixed on the launcher, lets see if that helps with it first. Not sure exactly what would be causing it. =T
im still having crashing and lag problems caigan. I've done everything that you have suggested

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-14_22.04.52-server.txt
    48.8 KB · Views: 50