[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lokiy999

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if this is a bug, but if you put fluid.ooze (blue fluid) in a Openblocks Tank, the tank displays a "Missing Texture" fluid. Maybe this is an Openblocks issue but I just report it here in case it's a bug you can fix.

Also a picture: https://imgur.com/StrDvLJ (Somehow inserting an Image didn't work) The picture shows the Tank and the name (It's spelled with &k, like weird)

Jaxxked

Jul 29, 2019
There's another guy called xDRTH that does videos on your modpack which I enjoy watching, just thought I'd tell you ^-^

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if this is a bug, but if you put fluid.ooze (blue fluid) in a Openblocks Tank, the tank displays a "Missing Texture" fluid
Don't think its something I can fix aside from updating either mod. I'll look into it

There's another guy called xDRTH that does videos on your modpack which I enjoy watching, just thought I'd tell you ^-^
Thanks for letting me know of someone else doing videos!

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan would disabling IguanaTweaks affect any quests lines? Myself don't like IguanaTweaks with books makes mining ores a pain in the butt but i do work around it when i'm made to but would i beable to disable it without affecting the other mods or quests?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan would disabling IguanaTweaks affect any quests lines? Myself don't like IguanaTweaks with books makes mining ores a pain in the butt but i do work around it when i'm made to but would i beable to disable it without affecting the other mods or quests?
You could disable it, shouldn't effect anything I don't think, but you could also look up a bit to see the config line to change it back to vanilla harvest levels.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I read the post about the line change but i like to add modifiers myself instead of chancing it xD but than again leveling a flint shovel that gives auto smelting is lovely for glass.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I read the post about the line change but i like to add modifiers myself instead of chancing it xD but than again leveling a flint shovel that gives auto smelting is lovely for glass.
Yup, but by leveling it you also unlock more modifier slots for whatever you want as well. I think I mostly set it up to alternate between a random modifier and a free slot you can add a modifier of your choice.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
BTW Caigan still haven't added sand to vein miner configs? mining sand is a pain with gravel but not as much as clay is underwater xD.

WolfFlight

Jul 29, 2019
Jaxxked yes I do
173.30.161.64:29000

I have to go run some errands but will be back on it later.

Spawn is near some trees... there is a crafting table already near spawn to help out

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems with redstone and vein miner? sometimes it mines but maybe 8/10 it doesn't work so wondering if the glowing redstone bug is still messing with vein miner and is there a way to turn redstone that glows?

Edit: wolf fine if i join the server to or is there requirements for it? Haven't played on an actually server so would like to try it out and what better way to go than the ferret business server xD

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Actually alot. you should start with 3 filled books, 1 normal book, 1 compass, i think its 4 food that fills 3 drum sticks, 1 string, ugg cant remember the rest but you should also have 2 sticks i believe should fill everything but 1-2 hotbar slots when u start

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Actually alot. you should start with 3 filled books, 1 normal book, 1 compass, i think its 4 food that fills 3 drum sticks, 1 string, ugg cant remember the rest but you should also have 2 sticks i believe should fill everything but 1-2 hotbar slots when u start

Haha, sorry I should have explained it better.lol I got all the books and things. I just thought there was something that could be crafted with the 1 string, sticks, and compass. It was just an odd thing to start with, so I was hoping there was some hidden cool item you could craft. I guess I'm just over thinking it to much like always. Thanks for the quick reply anyways:)

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
could always lookup in NEI what you could craft with a compass shouldn't be to hard to find if there is something.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
could always lookup in NEI what you could craft with a compass shouldn't be to hard to find if there is something.

I did that, and there is nothing that uses those three items together. That's why I was thinking it could be a hidden recipe since there are way to remove, change, and hide them that why I asked. I just thought it was odd items to add to starting inventory. I also tried placing them randomly in the crafting grid but nothing showed up before asking. As I said it was just me over thinking things. But thanks for the advice anyways.