[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Except the existing map is rather important to the Running Red story/quests.
I have a story for this map. It will use all the same mods but some quests are different while others are the same. If you want some more info about it I can create a PM.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I have a story for this map. It will use all the same mods but some quests are different while others are the same. If you want some more info about it I can create a PM.
I can't stop you from doing it, but my opinion would be a polite "shut up." If there's anything that makes Running Red unique, it'd be it's story. If you absolutely need to make your own map, make your own pack. Oh, that's right. You were going to do that, but then you decided that you didn't like this community. Why are you suddenly back? Why don't you make Drone Pack? I hear that some people are missing it. I'd rather you not make a new map for Running Red. If you want to make a map with it's own story, don't make it based off of a pack that is based around story.

And, as my closing note, have a fun time editing the quests when they're locked for edit mode ;)

By the way folks, this guy said to me: "Depression does not exist" a while back. Really seems to contradict how he wants to make a map for Running Red.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I can't stop you from doing it, but my opinion would be a polite "shut up." If there's anything that makes Running Red unique, it'd be it's story. If you absolutely need to make your own map, make your own pack. Oh, that's right. You were going to do that, but then you decided that you didn't like this community. Why are you suddenly back? Why don't you make Drone Pack? I hear that some people are missing it. I'd rather you not make a new map for Running Red. If you want to make a map with it's own story, don't make it based off of a pack that is based around story.

And, as my closing note, have a fun time editing the quests when they're locked for edit mode ;)

By the way folks, this guy said to me: "Depression does not exist" a while back. Really seems to contradict how he wants to make a map for Running Red.
Okay you do not need to go all rampage on me. I just had an idea for a map that wouldn't take long. Hey, I am willing to recreate the modpack for 1.7.10 just without the story. If you really want me to I am 100% for the task and would be happy to make it.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Okay you do not need to go all rampage on me. I just had an idea for a map that wouldn't take long. Hey, I am willing to recreate the modpack for 1.7.10 just without the story. If you really want me to I am 100% for the task and would be happy to make it.
Make Drone Pack, and don't abandon the community this time.

I don't want you updating Running Red.

Reactions: Watchful11

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Make Drone Pack, and don't abandon the community this time.

I don't want you updating Running Red.

I will do it. I will do it. This time I am committed and do not personal things in the way. Sorry for annoying you and expect an amazing pack coming soon. Thanks.

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
are there any advantages of either going vampire or human? or is it just going vampire is easier than human?

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
holy s*&*% i just played it and it's hard or maybe i just suck. the silverfish are brutal llol

Last edited: