[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*after 37 loot bags, gets a diamond* *completes the alter quest* *gets another diamond from the quest reward bag*

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to trying this out, hope it runs good! (I do get a bit o' lag in Material Energy ^3).

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhhhh, interesting....
I'm okay with Damage Dealt.
Taking in account you video demo, I would change it to hits. If with your bare hands you regen so fast, its like one health for one damage point. When you get weapons, you probably will be invincible since every hit will give you 4-5 health or even more! If you tweak this to be a lower value it will make the bare hands and low tier weapons a lot hard to regen... In resume, high values will be overpowered with high tier weapons, low values will creep your regen with low tier weapons.

Getting life from hits will be always the same with low or high tear weapons and would also make more sense. You get a little blood for every 'bite'. Will also bring a new mechanic to the game, since if your health is low you might want to attack with low tier weapons so you can get more hits on a mob and get more life back but since its harder to kill him, you also have the risk of getting hit over the fight. With a higher tier weapon the danger is lower since you kill hit faster but so the health reward!

Even so, very interesting mechanic. Cant wait for the pack to be more mature so I can properly play it!

You sir, are making 'modpack history' again! :)