buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Ohhhhh, interesting....

Taking in account you video demo, I would change it to hits. If with your bare hands you regen so fast, its like one health for one damage point. When you get weapons, you probably will be invincible since every hit will give you 4-5 health or even more! If you tweak this to be a lower value it will make the bare hands and low tier weapons a lot hard to regen... In resume, high values will be overpowered with high tier weapons, low values will creep your regen with low tier weapons.

Getting life from hits will be always the same with low or high tear weapons and would also make more sense. You get a little blood for every 'bite'. Will also bring a new mechanic to the game, since if your health is low you might want to attack with low tier weapons so you can get more hits on a mob and get more life back but since its harder to kill him, you also have the risk of getting hit over the fight. With a higher tier weapon the danger is lower since you kill hit faster but so the health reward!

Even so, very interesting mechanic. Cant wait for the pack to be more mature so I can properly play it!

You sir, are making 'modpack history' again! :)
I like this. @Strikingwolf ?

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
Because it only has one chapter right now i did not think it should be the most stable pack ever but anyways here's a crash report![DOUBLEPOST=1412087928][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, i forgot! here it is: (SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR)

Attachments

• crash-2014-09-30_16.33.03-client.txt
    25.6 KB · Views: 104

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah come on! Wanted to try it out after reading this thread for the last few days then I realized... My computer can't even run 1.7.10 :( guess I will have to wait tell I get paid so I can hurry up getting a new laptop

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Ah come on! Wanted to try it out after reading this thread for the last few days then I realized... My computer can't even run 1.7.10 :( guess I will have to wait tell I get paid so I can hurry up getting a new laptop

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Have you tried FastCraft and Optifine?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Because it only has one chapter right now i did not think it should be the most stable pack ever but anyways here's a crash report![DOUBLEPOST=1412087928][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, i forgot! here it is: (SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR)
I'm not entirely certain. Try allowing more PermGen/Memory space? And in any case, I'll be updating AE2 in the next update.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried FastCraft and Optifine?
I tried using Optifine, but couldn't get it to load without crashing. I've had the problem with FTB packs before so I figured that's just how it was. Do I need to use FastCraft with it or something? The pack is running fine, its just when I load new chunks sometimes I get some heavy fps stutter.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I tried using Optifine, but couldn't get it to load without crashing. I've had the problem with FTB packs before so I figured that's just how it was. Do I need to use FastCraft with it or something? The pack is running fine, its just when I load new chunks sometimes I get some heavy fps stutter.
It's not needed, but in most cases, FastCraft will help with the stutter. But it's one of those things like Optifine. It helps som, hurts others. I would try using it, but no worries if it doesn't work.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
@Gideonseymour, is there a way, in the "Cancer" set of quests, to repeat the set of quests, also connected to the "The Sharpest Lives" and the "The Black Parade", but instead of the objective being: "Kill 1 of x mob", make it: "Kill 5 of x mob", and give the respective reputation, rewards and whatnots. This is just because I found really annoying to have to get my quest book every single time I kill a mob to collect the reward, if you could stack up that to five, it would be really nice. :p

Oh, and of course, it goes without saying that I've been absolutely loving this pack so far, it's really well-made and the lore so far is simply fantastic. Great job as always, bud. :D

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
@Gideonseymour, is there a way, in the "Cancer" set of quests, to repeat the set of quests, also connected to the "The Sharpest Lives" and the "The Black Parade", but instead of the objective being: "Kill 1 of x mob", make it: "Kill 5 of x mob", and give the respective reputation, rewards and whatnots. This is just because I found really annoying to have to get my quest book every single time I kill a mob to collect the reward, if you could stack up that to five, it would be really nice. :p

Oh, and of course, it goes without saying that I've been absolutely loving this pack so far, it's really well-made and the lore is simply fantastic. Great job as always, bud. :D
Uhm, yeah. I'll look into that.

And the lore isn't finished yet.

FlyingPanda13

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug but I cant get cobblestone. Silverfish attack me like crazy when I mine stone. Maybe put as a reward bag if it is a bug

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Gideon I had a great idea this week. I was wondering if I can use your modpack and create a ,map for it. I might modify a few things here and there but I would give you full credit. Hope we can make this happen.

Thanks ,DP

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hey Gideon I had a great idea this week. I was wondering if I can use your modpack and create a ,map for it. I might modify a few things here and there but I would give you full credit. Hope we can make this happen.

Thanks ,DP
Not for this pack. Too early on in it's release stages.

Numbah90

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine and Mine&Blade specifically don't work well with eachother, which is likely the reason why it crashes. Though it never crashed for me when I used them together.