[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, is it possible to change some world details based on HQM uest progressiob? By world details I mean daylight duration!

Like... if you choose to become human or be less evil, the days keep getting longer to the point of eternal day so you have to create a mob farm or go caving to be able to kill mobs. Not sure, how to fit the 'becoming human' and eternal day on the lore but wouldn't be my problem :p

If you choose the evil path (MuuaahhAAhAhh), days become shorter until you have eternal night. Gives the move vampiric mood to the game and kind increases the difficult to become a vampire, since you will constantly be fighting mobs that 'make' you more human!

Would also be great(not sure if not implemented already) if the villagers made you much more vampire then killing animals. Like... passive mobs would help with the blood hunger struggle but the villagers would be the ones that could 'feed' you properly. This would force the player to make a villager farm and nurture them so he could have 'food' :p

I'm here babbling ideas without proper play of the pack.... So, I might be having some crazy ideas that dont have a place in the pack... Id so, just slap me and tell me to shut up :p

(Can you tell that the 10 mins of play I had last night really excited me!?)
Sounds cool. Hope they make something like this!
I think it also should be really cool if you get some armor or maybe weapons in human that is stronger than in vampire. But in vampire you get something to make more passive mobs (Maybe a mod?) So you get different things on the different choises. (Yeah, i got some bad grammar)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds cool. Hope they make something like this!
I think it also should be really cool if you get some armor or maybe weapons in human that is stronger than in vampire. But in vampire you get something to make more passive mobs (Maybe a mod?) So you get different things on the different choises. (Yeah, i got some bad grammar)
Hum... Is it possible to change how armour behaves based on the HQM system?
So, the more human you are, the more effective an armour is and the more vampire you are the less effect an armour has but you gain a 'natural' damage reduction(I mean the yellow hearts. cant remember the name).

Also with weapons. Vampire use their nice nails... so punchs get stronger, no need to use weapons. And some of the best weapons cant be used by the vampire, hurting them.(kinda, they have garlic or components of silver or whatever :p)

Waiting for Gideon to be here raging at me to stop giving shit ideas (or good ones but that dont go with the lore and which makes him even more angry since he cant use them. Remember, the real lore is a boy talking to his psychiatry!!)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
By the way, is it possible to change some world details based on HQM uest progressiob? By world details I mean daylight duration!

Like... if you choose to become human or be less evil, the days keep getting longer to the point of eternal day so you have to create a mob farm or go caving to be able to kill mobs. Not sure, how to fit the 'becoming human' and eternal day on the lore but wouldn't be my problem :p

If you choose the evil path (MuuaahhAAhAhh), days become shorter until you have eternal night. Gives the move vampiric mood to the game and kind increases the difficult to become a vampire, since you will constantly be fighting mobs that 'make' you more human!

Would also be great(not sure if not implemented already) if the villagers made you much more vampire then killing animals. Like... passive mobs would help with the blood hunger struggle but the villagers would be the ones that could 'feed' you properly. This would force the player to make a villager farm and nurture them so he could have 'food' :p

I'm here babbling ideas without proper play of the pack.... So, I might be having some crazy ideas that dont have a place in the pack... Id so, just slap me and tell me to shut up :p

(Can you tell that the 10 mins of play I had last night really excited me!?)
Thinking about it.... I could, using Lore Expansion and TooMuchTime.

I rather like this idea.
Hum... Is it possible to change how armour behaves based on the HQM system?
So, the more human you are, the more effective an armour is and the more vampire you are the less effect an armour has but you gain a 'natural' damage reduction(I mean the yellow hearts. cant remember the name).

Also with weapons. Vampire use their nice nails... so punchs get stronger, no need to use weapons. And some of the best weapons cant be used by the vampire, hurting them.(kinda, they have garlic or components of silver or whatever :p)

Waiting for Gideon to be here raging at me to stop giving shit ideas (or good ones but that dont go with the lore and which makes him even more angry since he cant use them. Remember, the real lore is a boy talking to his psychiatry!!)
No, this is a good idea as well. I'll see what I can do.

And I'm trying to put a bit more focus on the Vampire's story, as I'm trying to tell both at once.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, we could have a LOT of cool and crazy ideas, the problem is fitting them in the story and make it seem coherent!

That is the usual problem of most packs... they start with a very cool story but endup adding stuff just for the sake of being cool while completely disregarding the story and transforming the 'cool pack' in just another pack.

But.... you prefer to respect the history and that what makes you a great map maker!

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not pressuring @Strikingwolf but.... I would love to play the pack without carrying 100 golden apples :p

Kidding man, take your time! Maybe I should stop being lazy and learn the ins and outs of MC modding so I can help instead of complain but.... I'm so lazy.. :p

On a different context, @Gideonseymour, the Though Silverfish spawn rate might be a little, and by little I mean LITTLE, too high!
Its like one every 4-5 silverfish and since they are so hard to kill, more will spawn and suddenly, you are on top of a 2 block pile, fighting 20 silverfish and trying to understand how you end up in this situation when you only wanted to mine one block of cobble....

The only good thing is that after killing all the silverfish, you are 100% sure all the cobble around you is safe for mining :p
@Lumaceon already did it. @Gideonseymour just needs to update the pack

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Yeah, the new Vampiric health regen will be implemented in the next update, along with an altered questline.

And the Vampire damage thingy that NunoAgapito suggested was already in my mind, and the night/day thing would fit well with the plot. And yes, I do put the story first. Even if it's an excellent suggestion, if it interfered with the story, I wouldn't add it.

thetitan555

Jul 29, 2019
My FTB launcher doesn't seem to like this very much. So without further ado, here is the log. Crashing, wheeeeee...

EDIT: Wow, I just realized that that is REALLY undescriptive. I entered the pack code for this, 'vampire' and clicked 'install'. It downloaded, closed the launcher (I keep the log on) and there was just the log window. After a few seconds, it closed as well. I waited close to five minutes and nothing happened. This doesn't happen with other packs, I played Material Energy^3 soon after that happened. Any help?

Last edited:

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, let me guess: if RR1 was red, RR2: Vampire Money is purple/violet, so RR3: Anime Girls will be blue? (La Blue Girl, kekeke)
RGB color scheme approve that. :3
Also from red to blue - very similar to cooling out body in thermal (infrared) spectre.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, let me guess: if RR1 was red, RR2: Vampire Money is purple/violet, so RR3: Anime Girls will be blue? (La Blue Girl, kekeke)
RGB color scheme approve that. :3
Also from red to blue - very similar to cooling out body in thermal (infrared) spectre.
Someone stop the spoiler!!! :p

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019

That was Gids plan all along... Lots of dead bodys cooling off for later, ehm reasons.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
*pokes Gid*
Any way to get the version pack by download, not from the launcher? It loves to not let me get the pack code box :( (And yes I tried fixing my res, redownloading even downloading from other computers in my house, which all decided to fail at downloading anything other then lite --')

And that look like a quite nice modpack :3

EDIT: Well apparently i see a link two post up, thanks me for being a derp

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
*pokes Gid*
Any way to get the version pack by download, not from the launcher?
1) Get MultiMС
2) Сreate instance with any name
3) Install proper version of Forge (and don't forget to enlarge java maximum memory allocation in instance settings)
4) Replace it's folders (mods and config) with folders in the archive.
5) Enjoy.