[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I tried but they still build too much power...

If you have your engine on the boiler take them off and them place a wooden/emerald fluid pipe and then a cobblestone fluid pipe going to the industrial steam to limit the amount of steam the engine get as the more steam you give the faster they'll make power and at the moment your making more power than you can use.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
You can reset quests by entering creative and using the /hqm console command to give yourself an editable quest book. There is a button in the book to reset progress.

If you looked I has already answered his question on the next page :/

I just thought of an easier way to reset the quest book enable cheat do /hqm edit to get the OP edition then when on the screen that shows your reputation hold shilft+control and then that will enable you to click reset to reset the book to the start.

shawndaddy

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried talking to your hosters regarding any custom java arguments that the server could have that you can't see in the control panel? Hosters don't always allow access to everything unless you ask them to unlock featureX and X being what the feature couldbe. also permgen is fine. Just a thought does the hosters allow you to start the server with the original Regrowth ServerStart.bat as if your just pressing start on a control panel it'll be trying to start the server with a vanilla ServerStart.bat.

So I went back and forth with the host about parameters and they couldn't figure it out. So I added BiomesOPlenty just to see and... IT STARTED UP. So I'm left wondering why I need BiomesOPlenty, but others don't seem to be having this problem? My level-type is set to DEFAULT. The world generation isn't even using BiomesOPlenty but now if I want anyone else to join they'll have to add it. Single player works fine without BiomesOPlenty. Can anyone else test this on a server? Thanks.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
If you have your engine on the boiler take them off and them place a wooden/emerald fluid pipe and then a cobblestone fluid pipe going to the industrial steam to limit the amount of steam the engine get as the more steam you give the faster they'll make power and at the moment your making more power than you can use.

Ok I'll try that :)

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
So I went back and forth with the host about parameters and they couldn't figure it out. So I added BiomesOPlenty just to see and... IT STARTED UP. So I'm left wondering why I need BiomesOPlenty, but others don't seem to be having this problem? My level-type is set to DEFAULT. The world generation isn't even using BiomesOPlenty but now if I want anyone else to join they'll have to add it. Single player works fine without BiomesOPlenty. Can anyone else test this on a server? Thanks.

You'll need to find someone else that uses a hoster to test this for you as I use my own server and everything runs fine also what hosters & control panel are you using?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well all you need to do is make sure get your coal seeds to 10/10/10 so you get four coal essence per plant and have a minimum of 4x4 of the coal plants so you get a stack of coal essence then turn it into coal and for when you have access to a TiC scythe you can right click with it to harvest a 3x3 area. then use the coal to feed a endoflame mana farm.

MHpSeFkh.png

x9agZFnh.png

TXvktIKh.png

SH2niKHh.png
Looks very much like my mana farm, which incidently I have expanded to 64 endoflames, running off the golem slave labour harvesting, hopperhock gathering, BC piped into an autocrafter, then another golem taking the coal out and slapping directly into a Bspace Jabba barrel to the dropper at the flower farm. Very frankenstein...

shawndaddy

Jul 29, 2019
You'll need to find someone else that uses a hoster to test this for you as I use my own server and everything runs fine also what control panel are you using?

Ah well. I'm giving up and just playing single player. I've spent two days trying to fix this and haven't even gotten to play it yet. Thanks for the help though.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Looks very much like my mana farm, which incidently I have expanded to 64 endoflames, running off the golem slave labour harvesting, hopperhock gathering, BC piped into an autocrafter, then another golem taking the coal out and slapping directly into a Bspace Jabba barrel to the dropper at the flower farm. Very frankenstein...

Yea I just reversed engineered yours to suite my needs & tech level :D

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Ah well. I'm giving up and just playing single player. I've spent two days trying to fix this and haven't even gotten to play it yet. Thanks for the help though.

Your most welcome & sorry you could get it going if you do decide to try again just make sure that when starting from the control panel that the control panel uses the Regrowth ServerStart.bat as it's likely the control panel is try to boot your server with a default ServerStart.bat that the hosters has told the control panel to use. I wish you luck in your journey if it be SSP or SMP :D

Edit: if you like I can try testing your files on my server just setup the files as you were going to upload them to the hosters then put them in a Zip then send me a download link Dropbox preferred.

Last edited:

Violette13

Jul 29, 2019
Well all you need to do is make sure get your coal seeds to 10/10/10 so you get four coal essence per plant and have a minimum of 4x4 of the coal plants so you get a stack of coal essence then turn it into coal and for when you have access to a TiC scythe you can right click with it to harvest a 3x3 area. then use the coal to feed a endoflame mana farm.

MHpSeFkh.png

x9agZFnh.png

TXvktIKh.png

SH2niKHh.png
Huh...I might have to use agricraft on a regular basis. I usually make a dispenser system if i have access to a compact timer (I charted for the endoflames burn rates.), I like endoflames, but I always try to find an effective passive source of mana when i run out of coal essence/blaze essence, but with that much coal made at once without a huge farm I could definitely commit to them. I'm pretty curious about the new flower that runs on colored wool, once I can grow string/wool I could farm those and flowers and that might be cheaper or at least prettier. I wish there was a better farm assistance mob than golems, progressing to them is gonna be so frickin slow :( Well Rome wasn't built in a day, just gotta keep calm and place blocks.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
How do I plant mushroom seeds? I've been trying for about 5 minutes now, and I just can't figure it out.

Violette13

Jul 29, 2019
Have y
How do I plant mushroom seeds? I've been trying for about 5 minutes now, and I just can't figure it out.
Have you tried lowering the light level? unless you need mycelium that that's the only major requirement I recall for mushrooms in general.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Have y
Have you tried lowering the light level? unless you need mycelium that that's the only major requirement I recall for mushrooms in general.
Low light level isn't needed with agricraft...at least it didn't seem to be with me. But they do have to be on mycelium and using the crops.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to finish up my seeds and just realized I see no way to make the Certus Quartz seeds. They require Certus Quartz essence to make and I don't see a quest to get the essence or another way to make it.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to finish up my seeds and just realized I see no way to make the Certus Quartz seeds. They require Certus Quartz essence to make and I don't see a quest to get the essence or another way to make it.

It is a faction unlocked quest, work up the tech tree and it will unlock.

You will need a block of Manyullen as part of the crafting so be prepared

Last edited:

Xander419

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I have an issue that I hope someone here can help me with.

I'm trying to run a private server for me and my friend, but the server keeps throwing errors at all the mods.

The error in the console says "skipping event FMLPostInitializationEvent and marking errored mod (insert mod name here) since required dependency (insert coremod here) has errored"

Pretty much every mod in this pack seems to be throwing this error at me, and I don't understand why, as my server files and singleplayer files look almost identical, yet the server fails and the singleplayer works fine.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solve this issue.