[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I have an issue that I hope someone here can help me with.

I'm trying to run a private server for me and my friend, but the server keeps throwing errors at all the mods.

The error in the console says "skipping event FMLPostInitializationEvent and marking errored mod (insert mod name here) since required dependency (insert coremod here) has errored"

Pretty much every mod in this pack seems to be throwing this error at me, and I don't understand why, as my server files and singleplayer files look almost identical, yet the server fails and the singleplayer works fine.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solve this issue.

Can you post a crash report please.

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Is the first chapter not completed or is there another hidden quest? I found the first hidden quest and have it at 95% but don't know what to do to get it to 100%. If it is finished can we get a hint at what we should be doing to unlock it?

Xander419

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post a crash report please.

One problem with that, It seems I cannot post the crash report as when I try to put it in a spoiler, it crashes the window, and it's too large to upload to pastebin.

EDIT : I can upload the document to mediafire. LINK

Last edited:

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Is the first chapter not completed or is there another hidden quest? I found the first hidden quest and have it at 95% but don't know what to do to get it to 100%. If it is finished can we get a hint at what we should be doing to unlock it?

There are 2 hidden quests one to do with bees the other to do with spawners and that's the only hint you're getting from me :)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
It is a faction unlocked quest, work up the tech tree and it will unlock.

You will need a block of Manyullen as part of the crafting so be prepared

I have almost all the seeds unlocked.

Do I need to do stuff elsewhere? I have 100%ed sections 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, and 10. fairly far with the other sections.

Guess I'll work on the other sections.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have almost all the seeds unlocked.

Do I need to do stuff elsewhere? I have 100%ed sections 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, and 10. fairly far with the other sections.

Guess I'll work on the other sections.
It takes 70 Mechanist rep to unlock the Certus Essence quest

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
One problem with that, It seems I cannot post the crash report as when I try to put it in a spoiler, it crashes the window, and it's too large to upload to pastebin.

That's the FML/ForgeMod Loader log not a crash report. See my picture below the crash report will be in the highlighted folder -

OUboDMah.png

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge Hopefully InfinityRaider will upload an updated version soon with the fixes for netherwart & TiC scythes still being able to harvest even when broken especially the netherwart since in 0.7 you want to nerf the amount of netherwart gotten from nether essence to encourage actually farming netherwart but is currently impossible in the current build as you would like all done through AgriCraft.

Last edited:

Xander419

Jul 29, 2019
That's the FML/ForgeMod Loader log not a crash report. See my picture below the crash report will be in the highlighted folder -

OUboDMah.png
That folder doesn't exist in my server files.

And before you say "then it's not a crash report", that's all I have to show, since the server never "Crashed", it just never loaded.

Phrostt

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack! Had a lot of fun playing, was rather upset when I finished the last quest that was available :(
Is it safe to assume that you will be adding quest chains for Thaumcraft + its addons / Mekanism?

Phrostt

Jul 29, 2019
Wow thanks for the swift reply, really looking forward to it loved the pack.
Would really appreciate a hint or some kind of info on the spawner quest that was mentioned. As soon as I read that I rushed to break a spawner I had found, but nothing :(

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019

Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Increase your PermGen

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Phoenixlodge, small request. Could you reverse the order of the changelog in the forum post to where the most recent update is at the top? No big deal if you like it better the way it is.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Try making the minimum size and expand from there.

mVAwf1D.png

Thank you for the suggestion! I changed around my tank to match this minimum size and it still hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep re-placing and breaking it occasionally, maybe someday it will work.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion! I changed around my tank to match this minimum size and it still hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep re-placing and breaking it occasionally, maybe someday it will work.

Try backing up your save & then reinstall the pack doing this can help.