[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, only thing I did was adding fastcraft. Didn't made any other chance.

Edit: Don't see biomes o'plenty in the mod list too. There's extrabiomes xl there, but that's it

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, only thing I did was adding fastcraft. Didn't made any other chance.

Edit: Don't see biomes o'plenty in the mod list too. There's extrabiomes xl there, but that's it
Have you tried multiple worlds? I just created a new one no problems.

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
I've searched and searched this thread, for the life of me I can not figure out how to progress on getting slime balls. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks! As a suggestion to the modpack maker, I think the quest book does not explain the progression of the pack as well as it could and it leads to people getting stuck. It'd be nice if there was a document in the pack or externally that explained the progression tiers and stuff like that. Anyway, really enjoying the pack. Hope someone can quickly explain this to me. I'm working on the rune of summer because I need to complete the rune quest before I can get next tier crops I think. Totally stuck.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Off the top of my head, I have the notion you put a cactus in a mana pool... I would have to check that though.

EDIT Just checked, you need a mana pool with an alchemy catalyst. Add cactus and boom, slime ball

FrostMew

Jul 29, 2019
I've searched and searched this thread, for the life of me I can not figure out how to progress on getting slime balls. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks! As a suggestion to the modpack maker, I think the quest book does not explain the progression of the pack as well as it could and it leads to people getting stuck. It'd be nice if there was a document in the pack or externally that explained the progression tiers and stuff like that. Anyway, really enjoying the pack. Hope someone can quickly explain this to me. I'm working on the rune of summer because I need to complete the rune quest before I can get next tier crops I think. Totally stuck.
Cactus in a mana pool w/ Alchemy Catalyst

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Off the top of my head, I have the notion you put a cactus in a mana pool... I would have to check that though

You are indeed correct Raetac, there are also slime seeds but they are late game or you can use a slime chunk finder just enter your seed and and your X and Y co-ords and it'll highlight all nearby slime chunks. This one works excellent with modpack worlds I find - http://chunkbase.com/apps/slime-finder

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks friends, how can I get my harvest level up to harvest gold? I want alumite but I have no access to aluminum.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks friends, how can I get my harvest level up to harvest gold? I want alumite but I have no access to aluminum.

Carry on with quests in "what the world in made of" once you make the regular infusion stone you will get quests for aluminum and obsidian seeds the other things you need for alumite assuming you have iron seeds that is.

RoyalGSC

Jul 29, 2019
I've grown the seeds a few times, tilled dirt, crop sticks, always out in the open etc.

Can you show us a pic? Maybe someone will see something obvious.

EDIT: Just checking, I don't think bonemeal works on these, but magic fertilizer should.
I saw how stupid my error was now, I was trying to use bone meal like a idiot,10 minutes later my seed started to grow, it's my first try at magical crops =P

Reactions: SolManX

SoralTheSol

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am having issues with this pack. These might be do to my computer being under powered with only 4 gigs of ram, I do however have an intell quadcore processor in it, one of the older models but still... Anyway, I got to play the pack all of one time. I made it into the game, I managed to do a few basics, on my 4th night I had trouble with a creeper and boom the game crashed. I have tried to start it back up and it won't launch, or it launches and it won't create a world when I tell it too. Just a constant stream of crashes over the past few days.

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/6c4ca0e7 Here is the pastebin link for the latest crash log.

Now to save myself and everyone a headache, I have not tweaked the modpack in any way shape or form. If there is a mod in the pack known for causing issues please let me know so that I may remove it.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys. This episode we get our iron seeds going and show off the 10/10 crops. I had guests over this wek end and so didn't get to do any recordings Friday, sorry.

Last edited: