[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a round robin pipe/gate/system whatever? My auto workbench is full causing the essence to jump out of the pipe and my golem to go crazy, poor little guy.
You could use clay pipes, which are insertion pipes. Have the insertion pipe go into the workbench and then continue the pipe run a bit to an overflow chest or void pipe.

The clay pipe will attempt to insert into any inventory, if it cannot insert the item continues down the path.

This ^^^ until you have emeralds to make emerald pipes that actually are round robin pipes with a filter interface right click with an empty hand select round robin and filter the item you want it to take from the chest and your good to go here is an example.

ojh8W3e.png

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you ^^, does watering work on magical crops aswell?

Make a small sprinkler setup for the leveling of seeds to 10, after that you will get 3-4 from each harvest & so can keep the farm foot print smaller & manageable, hint have the sprinklers & the rest of the setup 2 blocks above ground level that way you can walk freely, I got stuck in a sprinkler way to many times !. sprinklers increases the grow rate by what looks like 60% & very easy to make, just dont go over board the rendering can lag a bit.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey folks I'm back with another episode. Failing to get to work with TC (my speciality) with the lack of Greatwodd I have made the portal to Elfheim and today is the day I activate it for the very first time ever.

Raoul S.

Jul 29, 2019
again i have the problem that when i wanna put on a minecraft regrowth server and open the .bat file i get the message in the console
Error: Unable to access jarfile forge 1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
In the theme of "regrow" I had to do it....

So, I started regrowing the planet. First step, population, so I build a small village:
e3UZdvg.jpg

lSzeFGi.jpg

IitRxlO.jpg
And I just had my first 'natural' villager!
sAa7hRx.jpg
Now, I need to convert the wasteland biome to multiple diferent biomes, grow some forests and get some green grass as far as one can see!

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
again i have the problem that when i wanna put on a minecraft regrowth server and open the .bat file i get the message in the console

Do you have a 64-bit OS? If you do make sure you have installed both 32 bit and 64 bit java installed then try launching the server again. Another question are you using java 8?

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

So, I started regrowing the planet. First step, population, so I build a small village:
e3UZdvg.jpg

lSzeFGi.jpg

IitRxlO.jpg
sAa7hRx.jpg
Now, I need to convert the wasteland biome to multiple diferent biomes, grow some forests and get some green grass as far as one can see!

Could you use the spoiler tags like I did please next time you post large pictures as not to take up so much room and awesome village by the way.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Could you use the spoiler tags like I did please next time you post large pictures as not to take up so much room and awesome village by the way.
Fixed!

Thanks for reminding me. In the preview it showed small pictures, so I was not expecting for them to appear big and not noticed after post.

Reactions: Avalonzo

egor66

Jul 29, 2019

e3UZdvg.jpg

lSzeFGi.jpg

IitRxlO.jpg
sAa7hRx.jpg

I mentioned doing this the other night but mine would not be as classy as yours, more functional.

laod

Jul 29, 2019

Edit the .bat file and replace 1272 with 1277

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned doing this the other night but mine would not be as classy as yours, more functional.
Well, this is "classy" because its for the villagers... Now, I'm going to build my real bases on the outskirts of the "town". witchery in the middle of the forest, a nice temple where I sacrifice the evilness of the world for the greater good, aka Blood Magic and thaumcraft and the technical stuff on another place, like an industrial zone outside the town.

I admit, I slightly changed the pack with a couple extra mods, so I could build all I envision but.... at the current state, I have all quests at 100%, so its not like I am cheating with easier mods.