[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Takashi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, this pack is labeled as WIP. Actually, what's planned to be done for 1.0? Looks almost implemented greatly.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
Can I ask some sort of way to make rotten flesh? It can be another seed or a botania catalyst recipe. The only option now is through mariculture but the fish that gives it has a 15% chance and it's a long process to even get it.

As someone said a long time ago, we can pretty much get every mob drop except this one. Early game it's not really a problem but getting into Thaumcraft, it becomes important especially for some golems.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Can I ask some sort of way to make rotten flesh? It can be another seed or a botania catalyst recipe. The only option now is through mariculture but the fish that gives it has a 15% chance and it's a long process to even get it.

As someone said a long time ago, we can pretty much get every mob drop except this one. Early game it's not really a problem but getting into Thaumcraft, it becomes important especially for some golems.
I think I'll look at adding a way to get it through thaumcraft (similarly to the TC gunpowder recipe), but do bear in mind that the spawner that's part of the witchery wickerman structure can be either skeleton or zombie, so a vanilla mob grinder isn't out of the question.

Bloomlana

Jul 29, 2019
My game still disappears after the Mojang screen...

I guess I'll just skip Regrowth, it looks good though! Great job.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
If it did that is long gone, when I get repeated fail starts in playing a mod pack I assumed it became corrupted so I deleted the old files and re-downloaded everything. I did not even think about the crash report then.

Yeah that would be why but i don't mean to be rude cause in your original post stated that the problems started after the creeper explosion & linked the launcher log asking for help but neglected to mention you already did a wipe & clean reinstall removing the needed crash reports again I'm not getting at you just a little confused :s at least its sorted now :)

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

To help you fix can post as much information as you can i.e. specs, logs, java version and crash reports if any after reinstallation thanks

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

To help you fix can post as much information as you can i.e. specs, logs, java version and crash reports if any after reinstallation thanks
Also pack version. 0.6.3 and 0.6.4 had versions of botania which could cause exactly the problem you're describing with some AMD graphics cards

Reactions: Avalonzo

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Episodes 2 and 3 of my let's play (if advertising like this gets annoying tell me off and you'll never see it again)
Getting comfortable and defended, and setting up some basic farms and resources. I think I make it through the first bits of Botania by the end of them?

Hopefully shouldn't be a problem :) Keep up the great work from a fan/sub & fellow BPD sufferer.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'll look at adding a way to get it through thaumcraft (similarly to the TC gunpowder recipe), but do bear in mind that the spawner that's part of the witchery wickerman structure can be either skeleton or zombie, so a vanilla mob grinder isn't out of the question.

I'm stuck on the drop of luck for now, I've run out of solutions to make my altar reach 5000 so I took a break. I have no idea how the witchery spawner work but I'll look at it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck on the drop of luck for now, I've run out of solutions to make my altar reach 5000 so I took a break. I have no idea how the witchery spawner work but I'll look at it.
The spawner isn't a 'witchery spawner'. It's a vanilla spawner that's part of the wickerman worldgen structure (the statue made from hay blocks)

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

if not already done so plant a 2x2 jungle tree & 2x2 dark oak close to the altar that should give a decent boost & can you also post a picture of the altar so we don't mention stuff you already did to it.

Last edited:

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
If you have time, a fast leaf decay mod would be awesome and IMO more realistic anyway.

There is an item in Botanica that looks like it might remove all the leaves in one shot - it is made from the horn that uproots plants that you have to make for the quests. I don't have it yet since it requires a leaf block as a part of the recipe and I don't have any iron to make shears - but I will be making one once I have iron.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I can't currently get back into my SSP world after a crash - http://pastebin.com/JAUTzxxL

Edit: Fixed myself by putting my world on a server then backed-up my player data then removed and went in game broke all ThaumCraft blocks near me and placed in chest left restored player data put world back in saves folder all done & working. I wouldn't mind knowing what the actual problem was though I can only get the jist of things when it comes to crash-reports like above link is something to do with ThaumCraft rendering.

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
There is an item in Botanica that looks like it might remove all the leaves in one shot - it is made from the horn that uproots plants that you have to make for the quests. I don't have it yet since it requires a leaf block as a part of the recipe and I don't have any iron to make shears - but I will be making one once I have iron.

Yeah no need for a leaf decay mod with the horn of the canopy and adding a leaf decay mod would make this item next to unless. It's like asking for a treecapitator mod when there are TiCon lumber axes rofl :D

Reactions: Rubik842

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I can't currently get back into my SSP world after a crash - http://pastebin.com/JAUTzxxL

Edit: Fixed myself by putting my world on a server then backed-up my player data then removed and went in game broke all ThaumCraft blocks near me and placed in chest left restored player data put world back in saves folder all done & working. I wouldn't mind knowing what the actual problem was though I can only get the jist of things when it comes to crash-reports like above link is something to do with ThaumCraft rendering.
Rather than being caused by thaumcraft rendering specifically, it looks like it might be waila failing to perform the render itself when looking at the block.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Heya guys I was wondering, I'm get a lot of this

[21:14:30] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:none

in my FTB Console...any ideas? and can it be causing a problem? Seems to happen every 10 seconds or so.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Rather than being caused by thaumcraft rendering specifically, it looks like it might be waila failing to perform the render itself when looking at the block.

Really I remember that being a problem for waila back when 1st released for 1.7.2 lets hope it's not making a comeback.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Heya guys I was wondering, I'm get a lot of this

[21:14:30] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:none

in my FTB Console...any ideas? and can it be causing a problem? Seems to happen every 10 seconds or so.

I too seem to be getting this plus - [10:37:53] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:mob.witch.idle but it hasn't caused me any problems that I know of at least so far anyway. Hopefully it's just one of those warnings that spam the console but are totally harmless.