[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well good news on the mariculture tank front, turns out all I had to do was reload the client via a forced update

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Ran into my first real issue cant open the elven portal, build is copy of the lexicon mana pools are full, but right clicking the gateway core stone does nothing, I must repeat I built a carbon copy of the one in the lexicon, any one else have this issue ?, its holding up my greatwood chain!!.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Ran into my first real issue cant open the elven portal, build is copy of the lexicon mana pools are full, but right clicking the gateway core stone does nothing, I must repeat I built a carbon copy of the one in the lexicon, any one else have this issue ?, its holding up my greatwood chain!!.

I personally never had this problem & I know you said it was an exact copy but could you post a screenshot anyway just in case something is not quite right.

Well good news on the mariculture tank front, turns out all I had to do was reload the client via a forced update

It's so good to hear that & as one of the many parts of your spiritual friend I'm greatly looking forward to your next episode.

Last edited:

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, I'm looking forward to using it to be evil and making magical crops require garden soil
At least something would used the damn enriched soil...
Don't know if anything has been done on the Gardensoil mod side, but TC Mattocks don't plow it when I checked last...

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
I am aware of that, but i see way diffrent mining levels than in regular TiCon. What are the mining levels for worst to best?

I believe they're along the lines of...

Flint
Copper
Iron
Bronze (?)
Alumite
Steel
Ardite
Cobalt
Manyellum (Or however it's spelled)

I'd have to pull up the modpack to double check this stuff, the real gateway in this pack really is the Steel mining level though.

Last edited:

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
The mining levels are changed by the mod Iguana's Tinker Tweaks. If you look in the file \config\IguanaTinkerTweaks\HarvestLevelNamesOverride.cfg you can see the mining levels currently being used in your game. This is what I found in mine.

Level0=Flint
Level1=Copper
Level2=Iron
Level3=Bronze
Level4=Alumite
Level5=Thaumium
Level6=Steel
Level7=Cobalt
Level8=Manyullyn
Level9=Osmium

Reactions: Avalonzo
R

Ryan284678923

Im super stuck and I don't know what to do to fix my situation, even explain it lol... my mining level never seems to be enough, like all i can mine is coal and iron and quartz, how can i upgrade my mining level? I have a bronze and copper and manasteel pickaxe at the moment, did i miss something?

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
You'll get some aluminium seeds at one point as a reward. That'll get you alumite.

EDIT: I'd aborted my previous run before I got to thaumium.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
2rcbdhd.png
212h4k3.png

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I think a quest will appear in the same group as for copper/coal/iron/tin seeds but can't remember what unlocks it.

Nearly correct that's the right quest line but the wrong tier that's the 1st tier of "what the world is made of" when you make the 2nd infusion stone the regular one look for the bauxite essence that's the quest for alluminum.

Reactions: SolManX

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Migrating shouldn't be too hard I assume you are opening both save folders then just transfering the whole save folder from MultiMC over to Regrowth's save folder which is the correct way and should have kept everything or are you only transferring select files/folders? If that's what your already doing and it still wipes the quest book you could also try opening the original regrowth folder and delete everything in it and then copy/paste everything from the copy over to the original then it will be an exact match.

Well, tried again and no, for some reason the quest progress is lost. Oh well, I wasn't that far in so I just did \hqm edit and completed all the relevant quests.

On the upside, the improvement in performance using the FTB launcher over MultiMC seems to be holding up. Thanks again @Avalonzo

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, tried again and no, for some reason the quest progress is lost. Oh well, I wasn't that far in so I just did \hqm edit and completed all the relevant quests.

On the upside, the improvement in performance using the FTB launcher over MultiMC seems to be holding up. Thanks again @Avalonzo

No problem you most welcome also did you make sure to change the permgen in the FTB launcher options. If not go into the options then click advanced options & in the box for advanced java arguments put the same as I have in the picture below to set it to 512mb as you said in an earlier post you set your permgen to 512mb.

qzJkRw8.png

Last edited: