[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
When server is shut down it write log like this
[21:58:54] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Overworld
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Nether
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/The End
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Soul Network Dimension
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Spirit World
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Torment
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Mirror
[21:58:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/The Outer Lands
Oh weird, must be a different version, because Mine just shows the dimension numbers, not the names.

Thanks!

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything special to getting the Ritual of Binding working in this pack?

Got the stones all laid out. I've checked 5 different tutorials, they're right.
Created and Bound the weak activation crystal
Clicked the master stone, confirm 5,000 LP taken out of network (I have over 60,000 total)
Weird pentagram thing starts floating over master sword
Throw the Diamond Sword (Fully repaired, brand new)

Nothing happens. It just sits there. If i wait long enough the sword despawns like it would on the ground.

No lightning, no bound sword.

Last edited:

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
How does one run redstone up without having to stagger blocks? I wanted to(If it can be done) setup up Endoflame with a crate, hopper, and better barrel. The red stone to shut off the hopper when the item falls on a pressure plate. It took me an hour sadly to setup just redstone up block in a stair configuration. I just don't know a good deal at how redstone works. I tried to set up Redstone torch, block, torch block, but it just turns on the redstone from the pressure plate. Sorry if this is a dumb question, and I tried for awhile to get a straight pillar just for a clean look, even hopped in a creative world to mess with it and can never get it to work.
Use can go straight up with everyone torches. One under the block. Then a block with torch on it when one under it goes out the top one will light.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I made a new world and got to the Alfheim Portal up and the botania book I recieved back isn't completing the quest

The book in NEI has shows it with alfheim and relic knowledge so I'm assuming I need that version to complete the quest. The 2 schools of knowledge book doesn't show up in NEI or complete the quest
Make new one and toss it in. If that don't work use /hqm edit. It gives you a op book to make the quest complete.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks that help. I had the order of torches messed up, and now I'm good with the help you gave. I know of the crystals, but I haven't gotten to Thaumcraft yet(Not far if I remember right). I don't know much at all about comparators, but I do one by a mana pool and it shuts off the hoppers when there full I think. I don't know/understand how to actually pick what level the pool is full. This seems to work so far, but I know there's most likely a better way to do it.

I just have coal dropping on a presser plate that stops anymore from dropping until its used, then a comparator running from a pool to kill the systems when it's full.

the redcrystals from automagy are really useful for this kind of thing They can go up straight walls and their connections can be toggled of. the dense one is especially useful in combination with a comperator, to avoid long lines of redstone. if you still need them, the recipe is not locked behind anything and in the automagy tab. you can make them by trowing a piece of glass and then a piece of redstone in a crucible.

Reactions: RehabOholic

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Do forestry farms work with agricrops now. If so what circuit board is needed.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at finishing up this update now, and want to make sure I'm not missing any bugs people have found. If you know of any please post them again, but FIRST, make sure they aren't already addressed in the existing changelog (link here for convenience). Again, please post any bugs you know of, but make sure they're not already fixed first.

i dont know if this is adressed in the enhanced inventories update, but my auto assemblers from my autocrafting system keep disappearing from time to time, taking their entire inventory with them. i also had a logistical sorter from mekanism disappear in the same way.

D

dotmore

I started earlier today, but how do i make chests? My inventory is so full, i have to drop valueables to do quests...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Use NEI man. It will show you that you can use those janky dead wood bits in the same pattern like you would planks.
Plus there's a whole quest line dedicated to showcasing storage options if you ever need more storage, which this pack is in no shortage of. Barrels, drawers, them odd but vaugly useful compartment chests from binnies that are good but always outclassed.

But the biggest tip is to use NEI.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

D

dotmore

Hmm, i tried looking at NEI (I assume thats what the list is called when you press E) but i couldn't find anything.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, does netherwart actually spawn in this pack?
I thought I lucked out for my portal spawn because there was a fortress within 100 blocks. But the fortress didn't have those staircase rooms with the little netherwart gardens.
I had to Google to find out you can get your first netherwart from the Enables quest line.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, does netherwart actually spawn in this pack?
I thought I lucked out for my portal spawn because there was a fortress within 100 blocks. But the fortress didn't have those staircase rooms with the little netherwart gardens.
I had to Google to find out you can get your first netherwart from the Enables quest line.

I didnt really look for it this time around, because i knew it was a quest reward. But in my last playthrough in 0.86 I found it in a fortress.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I spent an hour looking through this dangerous fortress only to find nothing.
Thankfully there was a quest for it.

Now I need to figure out a workable way of harvesting all my magical crops in a automatic way. I read here that Forestry farms can handle them. Not sure if it respects cropsticks though. Haven't got to the point where I can try.

The botania horns are godsend for easy harvesting. The canopy ones are great for when you want wood ash like right now. I chumped out and waited for the decay then on the 15th minute I remembered about the horns. I was about ready to just install fast leaf decay.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I spent an hour looking through this dangerous fortress only to find nothing.
Thankfully there was a quest for it.

Now I need to figure out a workable way of harvesting all my magical crops in a automatic way. I read here that Forestry farms can handle them. Not sure if it respects cropsticks though. Haven't got to the point where I can try.

The botania horns are godsend for easy harvesting. The canopy ones are great for when you want wood ash like right now. I chumped out and waited for the decay then on the 15th minute I remembered about the horns. I was about ready to just install fast leaf decay.

My standard setup is 4 4x4 plots with a single block in between (so the patch is 9x9 total). I put a chest at ground level in the center, with a hopperhock on it, and a straw golem with a harvest core. Works great.

Just pump the products out with buildcraft pipes into jabba barrels with ender upgrades and you can get to it from anywhere.

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I try to not rely on golems, they are absolutely derpy. Every time I use them I regret it. Even in 1.8.9 with the golem overhaul they still manage to fuck things up.
If I use a hopperhock I may as well go full botania with the harvest drums. Assuming they don't break crop sticks.
That or try a forestry farm.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Unless there was an agricraft fix, the drum of the wild still does not properly harvest crops. I have 16 of those plots set up and dont have any issues with the golems, but YMMV.

Another option is Buildcraft robots.

EDIT - Does anyone know a way to automate shearing of the agricraft crops? For example to get flowers or cactus instead of dye/petals. I tried golems with a use core and they pick a single crop and shear the hell out of it, but never move on. Just looking for a way to automate this.

Last edited: