[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
K

kinggeorge16

I have a problem in chapter 3 where are the quest of botania in the quest where you have to throw the lexical botania through the portal elves, I did but the quest book does not detect the quest as done and I can not go moving forward, it is a bug? or I'm doing something wrong.
I have the book in my inventory become the elves garden, try to detect manually but nothing someone can help me.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I have read that this happens to some people. Need to use /hqm edit.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

PhoenixMage

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem in chapter 3 where are the quest of botania in the quest where you have to throw the lexical botania through the portal elves, I did but the quest book does not detect the quest as done and I can not go moving forward, it is a bug? or I'm doing something wrong.
I have the book in my inventory become the elves garden, try to detect manually but nothing someone can help me.
This happened to me, I believe it has something to do with storing it in the book binder before you throw it into the portal. I just created a new Lexicon and through that in and it worked fine.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019

This happened to me as well. I cheated in a new lexica botania book and put that through the portal - the hqm book detected that.

EDIT: ninja'd

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Anyone know a good guide to Mariculture fish tanks? Mine keeps saying "Tank too small!!! +3 Water" no matter how big I build the tank.

*Edit* D'oh, taking the fish out and putting it back in again fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconicrose

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
What is a good way to get aspects for research for thaumcraft.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Finding and scanning new nodes, else deconstruction table on crafting tables (or other things with all primals).

A

Ashess

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me which mod in the pack was responsible for the sped up drowning.

MirrorV

Jul 29, 2019

I used the Whisperweed for this from the Forbidden Magic tab, though it creates a lot of temporary insanity. I found it best to have the soap already to get rid of the insanity when done.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Slight problem..major one actually.

Did the Blaze Essence quest, first time, no problems. Now, it "auto-completes"..as in it times itself out. Once the time passes it immediately times itself out so I cannot turn in the items, meaning I cannot get the second (required for the seeds) blaze essence.

only essence had this happen to me so far. any advice?

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get the terrafirma rod to remove cracked sand? If not is there another way to flatten land quickly.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get the terrafirma rod to remove cracked sand? If not is there another way to flatten land quickly.
Tinkers Construct lets you make a Hammer. That's a pickaxe type tool that mines in a 3x3 pattern. It requires a tool forge, which you make one for the smeltery quest line

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019

you can "eat" knowledge fragments to get research points. if you can go to the outer lands this is the easiest. you can also make some with a think tank, but that is slow and unautomateble.
an other option is to hang zombie brains on a drying rack to turn them into brain jerky, and then eat that. a third option is to idle next to a whisperweed for some time.

SeraphLucisEli

Jul 29, 2019

In my case, I just kept some kind of crystalline scribing set while I was working on other things. 2~4 aspects every 5~10 seconds? Sure, the dings get a little annoying, but I find myself with several hundred of each primal aspect by the time I finish something. The only caveat to this is that one will have to manually fuse aspects to get the amount needed for research (not that this is too bad with some basic research mastery).